Occupy Third World Snatch And Come Back With The Clap

GoldenLionTamarin posted:
haha baby huey p newton raped someone and now hes having a meltdown

don't be so... liberal

Why dont yall do more effort po
maybe ishould complete my haiti effortposts

babyfinland posted:
baby huey finally went to an occupy thing, dropped his whole pretense of being a hardcore revolutionary bad ass and then came back to the forums to call everyone a bunch of assholes, he's got a new group of friends now who are way cooler and prettier

just about any bunch in the world would be cooler and prettier than us lol

Impper posted:

babyfinland posted:
baby huey finally went to an occupy thing, dropped his whole pretense of being a hardcore revolutionary bad ass and then came back to the forums to call everyone a bunch of assholes, he's got a new group of friends now who are way cooler and prettier

just about any bunch in the world would be cooler and prettier than us lol

you don't have to rub it in.

oh that, yeah that you have to rub that in. it's not called bubba butter chicken for no reason paco

Actually occupy is horrible and full of liberals but this specific "working group" or whatever is awesome and somehow has purged the idiots, crazies, and hysterics.

babyhueypnewton posted:
Actually occupy is horrible and full of liberals but this specific "working group" or whatever is awesome and somehow has purged the idiots, crazies, and hysterics.

how come youre there then

cool, what is the strategy

babyhueypnewton posted:

i guess they overlooked the guy who was a combination of all three

LittleEichmann posted:

babyhueypnewton posted:

gyrofry posted:

the secret is don't hold things in union square (or i guess wall st. now) and start with a high level of discourse. crazies don't actually make an effort to follow you then and dumb people are usually cowed into submission when faced with a giant lacan quote.

i mean, like, what is the strategy for effecting meaningful social change
And dumb people are usually cowed into submission when faced with a giant lacan quote.

LittleEichmann posted:

babyhueypnewton posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuObp2iEdQQ

gyrofry posted:
i mean, like, what is the strategy for effecting meaningful social change

that's easy, meaningful social change happens based on the relationship between labor and capital. the question I'm trying to figure out is how do we make an entirely new communist society before this whole gay earth overheats and we all die, and that I don't know yet. occupy definitely isn't it but figuring shit out with other smart people irl is probably the first step and occupy (at least in new york) has created that space

babyhueypnewton posted:

gyrofry posted:

the secret is don't hold things in union square (or i guess wall st. now) and start with a high level of discourse. crazies don't actually make an effort to follow you then and dumb people are usually cowed into submission when faced with a giant lacan quote.

Lmao

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
altered beast was an awesome game.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

babyhueypnewton posted:

gyrofry posted:

I'm SICK of leftist activity being decided by people who don't understand Lacan!

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:
huey newton raped and murdered a girl in 1990.

]

while high on the drug "privilege"

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:
bret the hitman hart.

i've watched the CBC documentary about his brother dying and shit like five times because i dunno you just sorta watch that in canada.

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

babyhueypnewton posted:

gyrofry posted:

I'm SICK of leftist activity being decided by people who don't understand Lacan!

this but unironically

getfiscal posted:
altered beast was an awesome game.

wise fwom youw gwave

HenryKrinkle posted:

so! you take, let us assume, a third toke, long and slow

getfiscal posted:

don't be so... liberal

babyhueypnewton posted:
the question I'm trying to figure out is how do we make an entirely new communist society before this whole gay earth overheats and we all die, and that I don't know yet.

when u know can u pm me. thx bro

Crow posted:

getfiscal posted:

don't be so... liberal

yeah bhpn i literally don't care at all about what you may or may not have done in your real, personal, life but i will always make any sort of lame opportunistic joke about it any chance i get. i like ur posts but if u can't handle teh heat.. well....

Edited by aerdil ()

this dude still probably gets messaged more on okcupid than i do

I’m talking to a girl on okc who’s profile pic is her doing a love heart with her hands around a picture of kim jong il and who told me that she didn’t like “Sarkuntzy” because he’s “too jewish”

I think I’m in love.
If I had an OKcupid I wouldn't have any gimmick shit like that I'd just have a picture of me because I am Fucking Beautiful.
once she finds out you're the iwc from her fav forums ur love will be eternal