[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

deadken posted:

hey tilde did u hear the pinch & shackleton album. the last awesome twitch in dubstep's corpse imo. LiStEn

Just to be a jerk:

In all seriousness, do I smell potential for a contemporary electronic music thread?

i wrote a review of the sepalcure s/t album from the perspective of adorno's ghost lol

deadken posted:
i wrote a review of the sepalcure s/t album from the perspective of adorno's ghost lol

haha youre insufferable

yeah im fucking awful. maybe i'll grow out of it i dunno

deadken posted:
yeah im fucking awful. maybe i'll grow out of it i dunno

inshallah

glorp posted:

jools posted:
hey tilde cool now youre here we have three foodposters... enoguh for a thread

okay that sounds fun, the food thread at wddp doesnt like me at all for some reason even though i regularly contribute actual legitimate recipes and info about food and food anthropology but because i dont make meusli cakes over ground tofurkey bed or whatever gravel food mostly posted there im a jerk or something?

you saw what happened when i posted about salt beff O__O

fuck those people. say it. fuck 'em. good fucking lord that feels good, dont it?

so much hate
wow, out of that crew i don't even rate a mention? fuckin christ what assholes
youre not even the Rhizzone Rapist aerdil. i asked and its bhpn
what did iwc ever do, more pertinently...

rakauq posted:
i hope that a videogame thread never appears on the 'zhone

im gonana write a 5000 word front page article on ballard, harvey, and the ontology of speedruns and you cannot stop me

jools posted:
what did iwc ever do, more pertinently...

nice gaslighting

i bet wddp has a pwnage homestuck thread....
ya they talk about homestuck a lot
wgats homestuck
a web thingy

hobotorium posted:
wgats homestuck

its this website that has a bunch of Strong Bad cartoons and some other stuff on it. its p funny

[account deactivated]

Superabound posted:

hobotorium posted:
wgats homestuck

its this website that has a bunch of Strong Bad cartoons and some other stuff on it. its p funny

i looked it up and I Don't Get It

hobotorium posted:

Superabound posted:

hobotorium posted:
wgats homestuck

i looked it up and I Don't Get It

yeah homestuck is bad + dumb

girdles_gone_wild posted:
so much hate

all these wddp posts are making me wish i had been there. seems like the perfect kind of place for me to post my consistent, honestly held opinions in my neverending search for honest discussion and critical feedback
do you want to see someone go on for three pages trying to argue with you about pipes while you dont respond because you dont actually care because if so it might just be the place for you

DildoMalone posted:
do you want to see someone go on for three pages trying to argue with you about pipes while you dont respond because you dont actually care because if so it might just be the place for you

you make the mistake of assuming my level of caring and frequency of response have anything at all to do with each other

home stuck is really really bad and they really hated me cus i said that
has bronyism entered wddp yet
hi tilde, nice to meet you

Skylark posted:
i bet wddp has a pwnage homestuck thread....

They actually have more homestruck threads than there are grains of sand on the beach, or stars in the night sky, each of them a shining jewel of chillness

Impper posted:

i saw what they did to you when u said that, so i figured i'd just not say anything

Impper posted:

i saw what they did to you when u said that, so i figured i'd just not say anything

came for the non-home stuckers &c &c

i just scanned through the 2 min hate thread on wddp re: rhizzone and some people really like drama

internet forums, folks. forums.
i hope wddp is aware of

Impper posted:

hahahhaa yea it is just a really fucking terrible 'comic' i dont even know if it can be called that. it is just bad & stupid all around and any intelligent person would have nothing to do with it

i didn't know what home stuck is so i googled it and it's that thing a bunch of really bad posters used to have avs from
that shit looks even dumber than i am
hey did i ever say "hi tilde"?

Hi, Tilde.
the last webcomic i read was Forming by Jesse Moynihan and thanks for reminding me of this thing because i realized i havent read it in a long time