jools posted:
it was actually even worse than that because you also talked about how salt beef ended up contributing significantly to the great famine in ireland which they then proceeded to erase from history in order to make their weirdo argue about noo yawk brisketology

can u link to this. i want to read this because i cant understand how it is possible to be so dumb and weird

one thing that is important to remember about LF is that i literally invented the following memes:

1. Ron Paul is insane.
2. Maoism-Third Worldism is the light.

glorp posted:
i like a lot of people on wddp and a lot of people on here. i can have the best of both worlds, because im a planeswalker. but now im going to work. the special tonight is a foie gras butter browned flour roux veal gravy over veal carpacchio, the gravy just under boiling and breaking so that by the time the server has brought the dish to the table, the veal carpacchio has been slightly poached in its own foie gras butter gravy. also theres a side of sweet pear salsa with gorgonzola, reduced sherry and sweet mascarpone cream. and i think theres a choice of starch but maybe its just our seven pepper risotto. anyway, its going to be a long night, because thats one hell of a complicated dish and im sure we're going to race through 30-40 or however many we have the product for.

lol

deadken posted:

jools posted:
i ate a vietnamese hotpot the other day... p fucked up... a bit like doing your own fajitas... except the fajitas are summer rolls....

ever since my middle class jewish family went to vietnam they have pho instead of chicken soup on friday nights lol

lmao owned jewish cuisine

Chicken soup for the six figure income soul
when i got banned my first thought was 'lol' then i felt really hurt i mean how could there be people who don't like me what did i really do man i need to show them that i'm a likable person oh god please take me back then i wrote a nasty e-mail to the admin
i hope that a videogame thread never appears on the 'zhone
when i got banned i didnt notice because i had stopped posting there months beforehand

GoldenLionTamarin posted:
when i got banned i didnt notice because i had stopped posting there months beforehand

lmao

deadken posted:
I've defeated by dun möch the rhizzone to the point all they can do is feebly trash around trying to stalk my awful tumblr in an attempt to get back at THOSE WDDP FUCKS and then impper has a meltdown because i mixed a zybourne clock quote with his book

lol yea bro i think im just recovering from that one . .. dang...

also sup tilde. your my bro

i got prebanned, because i registered but couldnt do anything without a sponsor apparently? so much pain and hurt
i was warned that i was not welcome when i made my very first post at wddp but the ban did not come until a bit later, thanks to lungfish and khamsek and my own virulent genital fascism
im an admin on wddp
I'm an admin on forum.richarddawkins.net
It is very nice here. I hope you enjoy your stay, Tilde.
sorry in that post I meant to say, "shouldn't praise"
I registered for WDDP after i broke my foot playing basketball in Summer 2k11, knowing i would need lots of places to post online while I couldnt walk.... Alas, no confirmation email was sent -- a "Double whammie" to this goon. My injury has since healed tho, and im back on my feet....
hope you've made a full recovery and are back to dunking
I have pulled off several successful 'oop (Alley-oop) maneuvers since the WDDP incident.
impper i started working on my ups a couple months ago and i can dunk again. puerto rican national league here i come!

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
impper i started working on my ups a couple months ago and i can dunk again. puerto rican national league here i come!

hahaha, nice man, but aren't you like 6'7? it's shameful not to be able to dunk... but since you're back in the promised land i won't take nothin away from you. i'd say we should play but i'm a small forward in a bulky point guard's body so my game is dogshit

Skylark posted:
I have pulled off several successful 'oop (Alley-oop) maneuvers since the WDDP incident.

congrats. don't EVER let someone take that away from u

i was never banned bcause i posted noithing. this is a new forntier for me

shitposter posted:

sendintheblackman alt spotted

im p sure fape is sitbm

deadken posted:
I've defeated by dun möch the rhizzone to the point all they can do is feebly trash around trying to stalk my awful tumblr in an attempt to get back at THOSE WDDP FUCKS and then impper has a meltdown because i mixed a zybourne clock quote with his book

lol

mods change my name to Planes, Trans and Autogynephiles
i just posted wherever there was enough traffic that i could ignore my seminar class when an Idiot Kid starts talking a bunch so hopefully the rhiz gets more traffic since it seemed to be a slow moving forum when i initially posted here

girdles_gone_wild posted:

shitposter posted:

sendintheblackman alt spotted

hah i forgot about that guy

an understandable side effect of all that marijuana smoke, deafbypills
i dont know what a wddp is!

shermanstick posted:
i dont know what a wddp is!

a miserable pile of indignance

got it!

rakauq posted: