Is it just a matter of waiting several generations until the finance criminals become old money? Or is there some other cultural thing I'm overlooking? I remember when you could read an American Spectator in the library and it would be full of articles defending croatian war criminals because they were catholic and on our side. Now it's like jews have taken over the media, there are no heroes who don't own a charitable foundation, and Alan Keyes has been murdered by 2 men riding one horse.
http://www.antegotovina.com/default.aspx?clanak=4506&LID=1 here's a link to that ante gotovina article in case you didn't believe me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s28vNyjOlbc
Here's a video and another video that Pat Buchanan sent me to help me feel better about our chances in Afghanistan. And he said himars, himars, over and over while touching my thigh

Edited by Myfanwy ()

i could have sworn that paleocons were pro-Serb?

HenryKrinkle posted:

i could have sworn that paleocons were pro-Serb?

Nooo! They were anti serb cause serb = russian

i've seen a lot of pro-Russia sentiment from certain paleocons (Buchanan for one).

http://buchanan.org/blog/why-are-we-baiting-the-bear-4833
http://www.creators.com/opinion/pat-buchanan/does-putin-not-have-a-point.html
[account deactivated]
Paleconservativism p. much declared itself unacceptable to the establishment when it embraced anti-interventionism after the Cold War ended.
[account deactivated]
old style conservatism in the american sense i just saying i hate niggers instead of i hate black people culture its basically old gbs vs neo gbs

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

old style conservatism in the american sense i just saying i hate niggers instead of i hate black people culture its basically old gbs vs neo gbs

no, theyre different expressions of different types of classes with buchanan type stuff being the expression of a more American, more white, more industrial type elite and the modern stuff being an expression of a much more cosmopolitan elite. modern conservatism is just liberalism with the barest window dressing of Family Values type stuff, theres no real body there. its a tree without roots, the first strong wind will knock it down.

if you actually paid attention to what you just typed you'd see that you're proving my point lol
so yes, to the op, i believe it will re-emerge although with reformed features, as things get scrappier and people get more radical. modern conservatism has no room for radicalism beyond as voters who get immediately abandoned as soon as theyve discharged their political purpose (voting)

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

if you actually paid attention to what you just typed you'd see that you're proving my point lol

youre reducing it to something superficial. its not.

the fact that you think so called 'neo' conservatism is somehow less 'white' than 'paleo' conservatism is mind bogglingly laughable hahahah
it is. recall that george bush 2, who i am sure no one would disagree as being an arch-deacon of neo-conservatism, attempted to legalize ~10 million mexican immigrants and make it easier for others to come over. recall also that, in the antebellum south, there were two main political sides: rich whites who wanted a constant influx of slaves so as to make white labor completely irrelevant, and poor whites who wished to eject both the aristocrats and the slaves.
the weird racist shit you embrace in your attempt to rationalize 'fascism' (white supremacy) in the light of some sort of class-based thing is weird. it really is completely ridiculous that you would even try to say that "poor whites" didnt/dont benefit from the institution of slavery and white supremacy.

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

the weird racist shit you embrace in your attempt to rationalize 'fascism' (white supremacy) in the light of some sort of class-based thing is weird. it really is completely ridiculous that you would even try to say that "poor whites" didnt/dont benefit from the institution of slavery and white supremacy.

you. . .you dont know much about antebellum southern political economy, do you

the idea that 'divide and conquer' has been some sort of continuous process w/r/t the racial/class divide in america is completely retarded. 'white' people always have been/will be the pigs until 'white' people no longer exist.
see those illiterate dirt farmers living in east tennessee? yeah, just tell me they dont benefit from the slave plantations, go on and tell me

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

the idea that 'divide and conquer' has been some sort of continuous process w/r/t the racial/class divide in america is completely retarded. 'white' people always have been/will be the pigs until 'white' people no longer exist.

'white people' are not a class.

which political economy?
lol yeah poor 'dirt farmers' didnt have to read the passes they didnt need to move freely about.

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

lol yeah poor 'dirt farmers' didnt have to read the passes they didnt need to move freely about.

you cant say 'all white people, regardless of class, benefited from slavery' and then offer such benefits as 'well, they werent slaves.' if all white southerners benefited from slavery then it would follow that, if there were no slavery in the south, then all whites, regardless of class, would see their quality of life reduced, them being suddenly deprived of their Slave Benefits and all. i offer, however, that quite the opposite would have happened, and that, without slavery, southern aristocrats either being much reduced in power or all together wiped out, poor southern whites, who were the majority, would have lived much better as the south developed more like ohio or minnesota than it did. obviously white aristocrats would have been out of luck, but i have no interest in defending them.

free labor always suffers when put into competition with slave labor, this should be obvious. the labor of black slaves at the behest of white aristocrats served as a constant downward pressure on the value of southern white labor and kept wages as well as industrial and commercial development in the south consequently chronically low. this isnt me just spouting off about supremacism or what have you, and btw im not a white supremacist, my analysis of the situation is primarily informed by black reconstruction by w.e.b. dubois, its simply that i hold out a lot less hope for a joint poor black-poor white labor dictatorship than he did.

oh shit. w.e.b. du bois. i can tell you have a rich knowledge of the black radical tradition! ahahahah!

the flaw in your gay made up history of the world is that and comparing places that white people started building shit in like 100 years later with the support of the southern plantation economy to the fact that black slave labor literally built this country is ridiculous.

without slavery white people would have all starved to death / abandoned the mission entirely and not tried to recolonize north america for a long time lol. the idea of portraying history in two timelines of "American history with slavery" vs "what i think American history would be like without slavery" is like the most blatant example of white supremacist thought i can imagine
booker t washingdong?? no! i base my understanding of history of of such esteemed part of the us history curriculum black men as famed Black Man w.e.b. dubois

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

oh shit. w.e.b. du bois. i can tell you have a rich knowledge of the black radical tradition! ahahahah!

the flaw in your gay made up history of the world is that and comparing places that white people started building shit in like 100 years later with the support of the southern plantation economy to the fact that black slave labor literally built this country is ridiculous.

without slavery white people would have all starved to death / abandoned the mission entirely and not tried to recolonize north america for a long time lol. the idea of portraying history in two timelines of "American history with slavery" vs "what i think American history would be like without slavery" is like the most blatant example of white supremacist thought i can imagine

yes. yes, without black slavery, all white people in north america would have starved to death.

thank you emmanualaorlandi, im glad we had the opportunity to speak today.

if not for black slave labor the colonization project of the united states would not have continued in the form it did and would have lost all support from europe and if you can acknowledge that you are literally Dumb a Hell. I think you can acknowledge this fyi you just dont want to bc of your posting gimmick or w/e

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

if not for black slave labor the colonization project of the united states would not have continued in the form it did and would have lost all support from europe and if you can acknowledge that you are literally Dumb a Hell. I think you can acknowledge this fyi you just dont want to bc of your posting gimmick or w/e

no, it would not have continued in the form it did, thats what i offered above and you dismissed as being 'white supremacist'. that does not mean America would not have happened or some such, nor does it mean that plantation production was so critical to colonial and antebellum America that without them every white person in north America would have "starved". it means that America would have developed in a drastically different way, such as what i outlined above.

also i would like to hear how you justify the idea that free labor benefits from being put into competition with slave labor, as the notion runs so contrary to all accepted thought that itd be novel to hear such an argument
lol ok so what is the hypothetical situation where america develops without the support of slave labor from blacks (assuming your alternate reality doesnt involve a situation where indians dont all die from disease... maybe a stretch? lol) is europe just gonna be like "yeah lets just keep sending people. lets just send MAD people and hopefully get some money back at some point. sounds great let's do it."

you live in fantasy land homie. lol yeah white people would have just logged out of their internet fromus account for a few precious seconds to stop posting and made a diy chicken coop if it werent for those slaves

Tsargon posted:

also i would like to hear how you justify the idea that free labor benefits from being put into competition with slave labor, as the notion runs so contrary to all accepted thought that itd be novel to hear such an argument

hmmm i dont know maybe having literally one tenth the racially based isolation rate of slave laborers or like having one half the poverty rate or something. shit idk man when clear statistics arent enough the whites will still be dirt farmers man. amerikkka

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

lol ok so what is the hypothetical situation where america develops without the support of slave labor from blacks (assuming your alternate reality doesnt involve a situation where indians dont all die from disease... maybe a stretch? lol) is europe just gonna be like "yeah lets just keep sending people. lets just send MAD people and hopefully get some money back at some point. sounds great let's do it."

you live in fantasy land homie. lol yeah white people would have just logged out of their internet fromus account for a few precious seconds to stop posting and made a diy chicken coop if it werent for those slaves

yes, because england would never colonize a place that they couldnt fill up with cotton plantations.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

Tsargon posted:

hmmm i dont know maybe having literally one tenth the racially based isolation rate of slave laborers or like having one half the poverty rate or something. shit idk man when clear statistics arent enough the whites will still be dirt farmers man. amerikkka

yes, and in the same way a persons family would benefit from having their father be in prison because then the rest of the family could realize how lucky they are that they arent in prison.

you cant say 'x benefits from y because x isnt y'. you have to prove that x would be worse off without y and that x therefore benefits from y's presence. farm families living in the hills and producing 2 bales of cotton a year do not benefit from being in competition with massive slave plantations and that should be completely obvious.

right bc there were mad poor anglo workers in south africa and india... what? check your six broki that shit is weak.

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

right bc there were mad poor anglo workers in south africa and india... what? check your six broki that shit is weak.

keep going, im sure youll hit it eventually

tsargon is Always Right.
...FAR right

Tsargon posted:

where are the poor white indians who wouldve done better at tsargon. where are the poor anglo caribbeans?

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

Tsargon posted:

where are the poor white indians who wouldve done better at tsargon. where are the poor anglo caribbeans?

what in the world is an anglo caribbean?

i mean i consider myself right wing but that kind of white supremacy has nothing to do with that its just being american/retarded/jewish lol