so here's the skinny

my beloved little CAFAB is almost one month old and solid food is becoming an issue on the horizon. i think that she should never have tortured death pass her lips to defile her unsullied soul with the uncomprehending screams of a million thrashing beasts. but maintaining a balanced diet for an infant is difficult enough as it is. should i compromise my principles for personal convenience or lol im asking a bunch of rich white communists
no, let someone else raise your baby vegetarian for the love of god
vegetarians should not be allowed to have children
it takes a village to raise a child lungfish,

GoldenLionTamarin posted:

vegetarians should not be allowed to have children

tamarins are vegetarian. or did i just blow your mind

well, vegetarian minus insects but insects dont count because they suck and are gay.
theres your answer. insects are bite-size and if they count as vegeterian then there's your daughter's protein source
If your baby wont eat meat it wont grow up to be a handball champ
raise ur baby freegan
This fucking forum. Those fucking LFers. Deaf by Pills blowing weed smoke into his kid's ears, Goatstein feeding his daughter fire ants, Baby Finland teaching the neighborhood kids about Allah
you should raise your baby capitalist imo to support you in your old age
Do they make FishMash? I recommend FishMash (debone) Fish don't feel at all. But the other meats are bad. Good luck

GoldenLionTamarin posted:

theres your answer. insects are bite-size and if they count as vegeterian then there's your daughter's protein source

it would be pretty cool if my daughter was at prom and i whipped out pictures all PSYCHE you ate nothing but ants from age 0 to 4

you should consult a doctor
Seconding the don't raise your baby one.
yes imo, but it's your responsibility to feed her genuinely nutritious meals and not just processed vegetarian crap.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
your baby's diet should consist solely of meat trio p'zolos and cvs brand cola

babyfinland posted:

you should consult a doctor

lol

you should make her swim lol
over the line
I rule that you are over the line
Coercively Assigned Female At Birth

BiffTurkle posted:

Do they make FishMash? I recommend FishMash (debone) Fish don't feel at all. But the other meats are bad. Good luck

http://www.spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/the-hook-that-hurts-scientists-tip-the-scales-against-anglers-a-749956-2.html

They've got less nerves in the area where you're likely to get the hook in, but they can still feel the pain of asphyxiating and getting sawed open if you don't anaesthetize them first

[account deactivated]
yes you should raise your baby vegetarian. it's a lot easier if you never eat meat in the first place.
[account deactivated]
feed it milk from your wife's horney boobs ahahah. but seriously though folks... being a vegetarian is cool and i am one.
There actually is a raw vegan diet for baby. You rise every morning at dawn and lower your daughters face to the grass. She will drink the dewy drops off the shiny grass. When your daughter has consumed enough dew she will become a sun baby. Do not feed her anything else, she is now a sun baby. The Day Star has begun The Indwelling and sunlight will shine from behind her eyes and illuminate her irises like stained glass. You will grow old and die but your incorruptible daughter will stay perfectly preserved forever as a magic baby. I am a trained pediatrician married 20 years to a child psychologist and we work on health books together.

bonclay posted:

There actually is a raw vegan diet for baby. You rise every morning at dawn and lower your daughters face to the grass. She will drink the dewy drops off the shiny grass. When your daughter has consumed enough dew she will become a sun baby. Do not feed her anything else, she is now a sun baby. The Day Star has begun The Indwelling and sunlight will shine from behind her eyes and illuminate her irises like stained glass. You will grow old and die but your incorruptible daughter will stay perfectly preserved forever as a magic baby. I am a trained pediatrician married 20 years to a child psychologist and we work on health books together.

it's funny how upset people get about vegetarianism, esp. self-described leftists

Lessons posted:

it's funny how upset people get about vegetarianism, esp. self-described leftists

im a self-described leftist, other-described hardcore stalinist, and i eat meat. deal with it.
raise your baby breatharian
also are mussels vegetarian? they're about as intelligent and sensitive as the average rock so what gives

littlegreenpills posted:

about as intelligent and sensitive as the average rock

don't sign ur posts el oh el

Lessons posted:

stop posting lol

I think as long as you avoid the hormonal corn meats you'll be okay.