AmericanNazbro posted:

Crow posted:

AmericanNazbro posted:

Impper posted:

yea give me some money bro

give me a job and ill give you some money

Dont count on it LOL JK.

i don't know why you are so apprehensive: every guy does it. every guy adds an extra 1/2 - 3/4th inch to their list of references. it's become expected at this point and you are only shorting yourself by telling the truth.

actually i uh put a huge lie on there, most scandalous one imo, i guess i just didnt know how to properly give the truth the structure of a lie, or more accurately, to give the lie the structure of truth

Crow posted:

AmericanNazbro posted:

Crow posted:

AmericanNazbro posted:

Impper posted:

yea give me some money bro

give me a job and ill give you some money

Dont count on it LOL JK.

i don't know why you are so apprehensive: every guy does it. every guy adds an extra 1/2 - 3/4th inch to their list of references. it's become expected at this point and you are only shorting yourself by telling the truth.

actually i uh put a huge lie on there, most scandalous one imo, i guess i just didnt know how to properly give the truth the structure of a lie, or more accurately, to give the lie the structure of truth

this is what my book is about

i just walked to the beach and realized there was nothin for it &turned back. that was 14.5 miles and for the last two i was hauling twelve beers. this is what my book is about

kinch posted:

i just walked to the beach and realized there was nothin for it &turned back. that was 14.5 miles and for the last two i was hauling twelve beers. this is what my book is about

Beach at the lakers. Now tahts paper

the lake smelled like the pool today. bunch of weirdos out there, playin' animal

Superabound posted:

dont want to rile up that grumpy trapdoor spider

its cool that wddps have become so deranged that they've managed to become ok with something that every culture ever has found utterly repulsive
i think my postgarden account was blocked from viewing the forums because i never posted. that's reasonable imo
postgarden would be a lot less interesting if it was open for reading, the short windows of insight lack continuity so their depravity and idiocy exists only in punctuated steps
[account deactivated]

HenryKrinkle posted:

kinch posted:

i think my postgarden account was blocked from viewing the forums because i never posted. that's reasonable imo

they banned lurking on the principle that its a part of rape culture

Goethestein posted:

its cool that wddps have become so deranged that they've managed to become ok with something that every culture ever has found utterly repulsive

uhhhhhhh what about the targeryans

Im a part of BAPE culture, assuming they still make that and sell it.

Impper posted:

this is what my book is about

catchphrase

HenryKrinkle posted:

john "christy" girls master kawaii guy
lol

Goethestein posted:

http://harkavagrant.com/index.php?id=103

did she do that one comic with the lady on the roof, anyone got that comic, thanks
anyone who cant find joy in that video is dead inside imo. sorry about your MDD
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2899391&userid=118606
[account deactivated]
i just got banned from somethingawful again :qq:
i notice you skipped my quote kate.
[account deactivated]
Kate..lol...
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

ilmdge posted:

did she do that one comic with the lady on the roof, anyone got that comic, thanks

do you mean this one?

no that's "pictures for sad children"

oh yah it looks totally different than her stuff, thats the one though thanks
http://damagedolly.com/faq/

“what the fuck happened to your vagina”

I had/have vulvar Crohn’s disease. I had a lateral vulvectomy with reconstructive surgery done for it. My original surgeon tampered with my vagina while I was under anesthesia and messed up the work. He didn’t mean to, I don’t think.

trap?

No, I am a girl – I think? lol.

“Is it wrong or sad that I want to fap to you?”

Yes, lol. Actually I don’t know. I dont think so, I mean… I look like a normal girl when I have clothes on right?

hmm, well i see the cotton wadding and theres clearly some desiccant at use in here somewhere, but the tamper-proof seal seems to be missing. i think im going to have to return this to the vagina store
[account deactivated]
vaj hut - your one-stop slot shop
[account deactivated]