[account deactivated]

Keven posted:

and drunk midwesterners

stop with this libel i have never posted on wddp

[account deactivated]
ive been banned from two forums: sa and wddp. i giuess ive been banned from postgarden too but i count that as wddp.
it makes sense for me to be banned from wddpgarden because i enjoy making carelord cryteens angry. its much more shameful to be one of those carelord cryteens and get exiled from your own pack; cf maggotmaster
sa was for getting Troops in trouble irl so i carry that one around like a badge of honor
ive only been banned from one forum so far but im currently working on my second

Goethestein posted:

it makes sense for me to be banned from wddpgarden because i enjoy making carelord cryteens angry. its much more shameful to be one of those carelord cryteens and get exiled from your own pack; cf maggotmaster

Maggotmaster was let back in. Slashie however was permabanned, her crimes against anime were unforgivable.

The legend of the wandering baka gaijin

Goatshttein you really oughta get schome psssycheeatrick help, "buddy".

Edited by Goethestein ()

obumacarelordsch

Edited by Goethestein ()

goatschttein do you also deeschrribe irEL schituations to people you know outschide the eeinternet uscheeng weeyrd made-up trolleeng leengo

Edited by Goethestein ()

grosshstteen's goeeng to murder heesh entire fameely and then clem, on trial, that he deed eet for the schake of troleeing

Edited by Goethestein ()

lol editting posts obsessively
nice one, nerd
obsessively
Obsessively
Posting vitrolic trash directed at ambiguous representations of self in virtuality
Son of CIA traitors of the revolution
go back to 4chan, crow
hey mags. hope you're well. i'll see you in communism.

2pacalive posted:

go back to 4chan, crow

what so you can obsess over me there too? http://www.endlessvideo.com/watch?v=D421N6xlisg&start=2m3s&end=2m5s

Did not follow rule 2

Edited by Goethestein ()

crow i forgot to answer you but i delete my blog every few weeks because i get embarrassed at how FREAKIGN DUMB what i write is.
i think you should keep it because you'll improve as time goes on and will be able to compare columns, progress, focus on strengths and coherency, identify weaknesses and interesting flights etc. and if its public then you can maybe get some helpful ideas or critiques, or at least have a record to refer to when applying for work / establishing yourself. dont be ashamed of yourself, and there's nothing to fear unless its like signed death threats or something directed at public figures.

also i want to read it
but seriously
i think it's true that i should try not to be embarrassed about what i write because like there shouldn't be any shame in figuring things out.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

getfiscal posted:

i think it's true that i should try not to be embarrassed about what i write because like there shouldn't be any shame in figuring things out.

[account deactivated]

getfiscal posted:

Now thats what i call fidelity to the truth!!! But seriously dont distance yourself from the Truth, and let me at them gams!!!

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i love seeing that -1. Its a constant personal validation. "oh good, Impper has seen this post. hes still paying attention". keep up the good work little brown buddy
[account deactivated]
impper is black, racist. dont fuck with my niggaz or u'll be put up
Breaking News: Impper is Black, Racist
Did you hear about the guy who charged at six mounted policemen in New York City with a knife? They're saying it was suicide by clop.
[account deactivated]