discipline posted:

I have literally no idea what country I'll be living in next month

volunteer in a kibbutz

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
You could always become a Christian.
[account deactivated]
you're not allowed to do pure combat roles anyways as an XX so what's the big deal. you could join the army in a support role and because you have a degree you could start as a junior officer. arabic is a high demand skill.
[account deactivated]
i would join the military if they took shambletard fatlords with brain problems and trained them into officers but apparently they are pretty fascist about not accepting people with terrible physical and mental health
it's too bad bush won the war in iraq because for a while there you could get into the military just by showing up and agreeing to murder hajji
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i don't know who you mean. i forget most of the Troops except that dude who cried at toothpaste
[account deactivated]
the littlest soldier
I bought toothpaste yesterday and busted up laughing because of the corey. fake ad with the crying serviceman and the wall of toothpaste

getfiscal posted:

i don't know who you mean. i forget most of the Troops except that dude who cried at toothpaste

that was William Faulkner

[account deactivated]
in defense of the milgoon (here we go agian) there is a LOT of fucking toothpaste in your average supermarket
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

who even cares about toothpaste. like are there people who will NOT buy Crest no matter what. who are these people

it's funny you say that because my subculture is pretty into crest toothpaste. we do a lot of little shows at tiny clubs singing about how much we love crest. crestpunk.

[account deactivated]

getfiscal posted:

tpaine posted:

who even cares about toothpaste. like are there people who will NOT buy Crest no matter what. who are these people

it's funny you say that because my subculture is pretty into crest toothpaste. we do a lot of little shows at tiny clubs singing about how much we love crest. crestpunk.

That is funny, that he said that, I mean.

[account deactivated]