jools posted:

this is fascinating... a psychodrama instigated by the patient himself.... call dr crow....

we see a level of id revelation hitherto unattainable under the the "cycloneboy" persona. it is clear that the alienatory experience of suburban american has suppressed the id of this poster entirely, such that the superego-dominant posting and, we must assume, personal life goals and actions of the poster are as such supremely ego-dystonic, causing a great deal of personal stress - from unknowable sources. this "freeing" caused by beign able to post under an alternative persona, an alter-ego, means that a compensatory id-dominant set of behaviours can be valorised and discussed, as a way of attempting to correct for the otherwise dominant superego, without addressing the underlying trauma that governs this set of behaviours and feelings. fascinating.

id revelation? wtf. why are you posting this crazy shit. i just like getting fucked in the butt. it's not "fascinating," it's a perfectly normal feeling many have. do people always treat newcomers like this?

gas, ban, ddos forum.

wrap it up.

Transient_Grace posted:

gas, ban, ddos forum.

wrap it up.

who are we banning. what is "gas".

ok suprabound this is really the best gimmick keep it up 5 golden comedy infants all around great games yawll

Stop_Raping_People posted:

who is this "cycloneboy" you speak of?

much like guy incognito in that clip is not homer, i am not cycloneboy
*reads this whole thread* I have Fail aids

ggw posted:

magz is gonna go to England and kill dead kenneth

actually were gonna bone