Cycloneboy posted:

hurr let me consume a bunch of poison to fuck up my perception of reality. but instead of something like MDMA, which brings good feelings and does little-to-no permanent damage, it'll be a depressant that makes you stupid and destroys your liver.

do everything all the time until we kill ourselves. just a thought.

cycloneteen i dont know if you knew this but getting drugs is often a pain in the ass involving, in the best case, a lot of intermittent supply, dealing with people you don't like, and waiting around. yes alcohol is not as good a drug but if getting a six pack required making small talk with some townie for 45 minutes in a filthy apartment with punch holes in the walls while i waited for his roommate to arrive i'd never drink again

Goethestein posted:

cycloneteen i dont know if you knew this but getting drugs is often a pain in the ass involving, in the best case, a lot of intermittent supply, dealing with people you don't like, and waiting around. yes alcohol is not as good a drug but if getting a six pack required making small talk with some townie for 45 minutes in a filthy apartment with punch holes in the walls while i waited for his roommate to arrive i'd never drink again

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+make+mdma

I don't think drinking alone is bad, it can be a lot of fun and thought-provoking. I'll still do it once in a while. I just want to cut down, but give myself a free pass when I'm out with people. Makes me more likely to call up friends too.
alcohol is tragically underrated relative to other drugs. cheap, fun, easy to effectively dose, and even beyond its almost entirely pleasant physical effects it is embedded in the fabric of our culture. most other drugs have the practical effect of either isolating altogether or prescribing social circles. let's hear it for alcohol, the socialest drug

Cycloneboy posted:

Goethestein posted:

lol yah organic chemistry is a convenient thing

Cycloneboy posted:

Goethestein posted:

lol

gyrofry posted:

alcohol is tragically underrated relative to other drugs. cheap, fun, easy to effectively dose, and even beyond its almost entirely pleasant physical effects it is embedded in the fabric of our culture. most other drugs have the practical effect of either isolating altogether or prescribing social circles. let's hear it for alcohol, the socialest drug

it is probably one of the strongest drugs too, if not possibly the strongest

the backbone of modern economic systems is agricultural workers, same as it ever was. marxist cretin

thirdplace posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

Goethestein posted:

oh, man, getting my hands on this safe drug is inconvenient. let me instead drink a shitload of a depressant neurotoxin.

Impper posted:

gyrofry posted:

it is probably one of the strongest drugs too, if not possibly the strongest

lol bitch please

Cycloneboy posted:

thirdplace posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

Goethestein posted:

oh, man, getting my hands on this safe drug is inconvenient. let me instead drink a shitload of a depressant neurotoxin.

after receiving a diagnosis of terminal autism, mild-mannered actuary Spinner Young decides the only way he can provide for his family after his death is to enter the squalid underworld of Ecstasy manufacturing. but will his humanity survive his struggle for posterity?????

someone needs to watch breaking bad including the ongoing season 5

Cycloneboy posted:

hurr let me consume a bunch of poison to fuck up my perception of reality. but instead of something like MDMA, which brings good feelings and does little-to-no permanent damage, it'll be a depressant that makes you stupid and destroys your liver.

mdma and other friends have a stupid little thing called "social stigma" attached to them. alcohol, on the other hand, allows one to be a social chameleon, mixing with all social groups except borings. any stupidity caused by its effects can be written off with a simple "#yolo" and is easily forgotten by the next day.

alcohiool makes u a monster beyond reckoning .

Cycloneboy posted:

thirdplace posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

Goethestein posted:

lol cycloneboy has a barrel of safrole oil on order

babyfinland posted:

someone needs to watch breaking bad including the ongoing season 5

its so good it's so GOOD

my FUCKING god it's so deep and compelling it makes my DICK HURT
its cool that cyclone boy almost says something that ppl could agree with (alcohol is actually bad for u) and then follows it up by suggesting that you should create schedule 1 drugs in your shed instead.
http://tindeck.com/listen/rznv
[account deactivated]
legalize MDMA, it's safer than tobacco and alcohol, all of which are legal.
[account deactivated]

Goethestein posted:

god what the hell is happening here? im shaking and my chest keeps tightening, what the fuck is going on

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
welp ip banned from postplace. what did i do to deserve this??

Cycloneboy posted:

because you don't touch yourself at night

karphead posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

because you don't touch yourself at night

i do though???

cool. cool
well normally midday bc if i j/o i don't get tired like ordinary human males.
i drink a lot but i dont like it at all and just kind of use it to soften the blows of unsuccessful job hunting, watching my student debt skyrocket, etc
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
im gonna rob
well guest posting was nice for awhile but now im gonna need you to at least try and make an account, mostly so i can ip ban people from the rhizzone who think its really cool and funny to make fun of someone having an anxious reaction to their friends fighting. keep it classy!
[account deactivated]