Stop_Raping_People posted:

it's called lurking?? duh??

also whatshisface above you also called me cycloneboy, so i did a wee bit of digging on this character in between posting and snorting coke.

the weird thing about this is you never really see cycloneboy and stoprapingpeople in the same thread together at the ssme time.

im not going to jump to any concusions, cause you know what thy say about people who make assumptions, but keep this in mind

i can't post in ifap, and it seems like ppl in ifap can't post out here?? so it doesn't seem very surprising at all.

im sure someone can arrange for you some ifap postin privileges....heh

the weird thing about this is you never really see cycloneboy and stoprapingpeople in the same thread together at the ssme time.

im not going to jump to any concusions, cause you know what thy say about people who make assumptions, but keep this in mind

i can't post in ifap, and it seems like ppl in ifap can't post out here?? so it doesn't seem very surprising at all.

This can be arranged

wow this forum seems pretty hostile to new users.
we call greenhorns like you 'newfag' around these parts. get uSeD to it........newfag!
lurk moar
newfag is homophobic.

newfag is homophobic.

please cycloneboy go and get laid i'm begging you

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

newfag is homophobic.

did fag stop being homophobic while i was doing coke or something. i was doing a LOT of coke. but i don't think i was doing THAT much.

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

please cycloneboy go and get laid i'm begging you

hey man if cycloneboy don't want to get laid that's his business. imnsho (in my not so humble opinion)

personally i find getting buttfucked to feel good. but other people disagree. we're all different, like snowflakes.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i heard through the grapevine that this latest newfag may be homophobic?
Stop_raping_Peoople (me. because i am homophobic)

tentativelurkeraccount posted:

in the end, tentativelurkeraccount never did learn the truth: that the real homophobe... was inside himself all along.

tentativelurkeraccount posted:

in the end, tentativelurkeraccount never did learn the truth: that the real homophobe... was inside himself all along.

Stop Raping People!!!!

[account deactivated]
people are animals
and corporations are people, my friend
humans are a kind of animal.

e: ARGLBLARGL
you're on my shitlist now, friend.
Stop_Raping_PepsiCo_Inc.
rape is perpetrated by men at such a higher rate than it is by women, it's as if women don't rape men at all (they do, sometimes, but comparitively, it's a drop in the bucket). isn't that right, stop_raping_people

ilmdge posted:

rape is perpetrated by men at such a higher rate than it is by women, it's as if women don't rape men at all (they do, sometimes, but comparitively, it's a drop in the bucket). isn't that right, stop_raping_people

have you heard of the CDC NISVS, the most extensive study of rape currently in existence, with sample sizes of over 9000? it actually has some very interesting information that shows that, contrary to previous beliefs, a large number of rapes are committed by women on men.

like 40% of all rapes in 2010 were woman-on-man. just, objectively.
*weird chinese dude voice* THATS ALOTTA RAPE!
[account deactivated]

ilmdge posted:

have you heard of the CDC NISVS, the most extensive study of rape currently in existence, with sample sizes of over 9000? it actually has some very interesting information that shows that, contrary to previous beliefs, a large number of rapes are committed by women on men.

someone here may have mentioned this study at some point, i dunno, but i'm still skeptical. do you have any other sources that will support this shocking 40% number? unless such outrageously counterintuitive information is widely backed up, i don't think it's worth taking seriously.

personally i find getting buttfucked to feel good. but other people disagree. we're all different, like snowflakes.

this is fascinating... a psychodrama instigated by the patient himself.... call dr crow....

we see a level of id revelation hitherto unattainable under the the "cycloneboy" persona. it is clear that the alienatory experience of suburban american has suppressed the id of this poster entirely, such that the superego-dominant posting and, we must assume, personal life goals and actions of the poster are as such supremely ego-dystonic, causing a great deal of personal stress - from unknowable sources. this "freeing" caused by beign able to post under an alternative persona, an alter-ego, means that a compensatory id-dominant set of behaviours can be valorised and discussed, as a way of attempting to correct for the otherwise dominant superego, without addressing the underlying trauma that governs this set of behaviours and feelings. fascinating.

fuck to die
[account deactivated]
shit
piss
[account deactivated]

/assets/food/
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]