They're making a Crysis movie?

Maoist_Third_World_Sex_Tourist posted:

grumblefish are you doing the obsessive downvote thing again. i mean i dont actually care. i get ifapped every other day here so i mean if you want to do this across a million accounts be my guest but i think its really sad + youre really weird dude

repeatedly making parachute accounts on this site to air internet grudges no one else cares about is sadder and weirder than obsessive downvoting. find something better to do

I was just wondering whether it would take you 5 seconds or 5 minutes to get annoyed about it mm. I mean I know you don't care about it you just post about it all the time and get heated up that's all
maggotmaster the man is a prosecutor in the american "justice" system. trolling human decency. trolling the very fabric of reality. born 2 troll...

u cannot win
[account deactivated]
this is hte new mm theme song

GoldenLionTamarin posted:

grumblefish are you doing the obsessive downvote thing again. i mean i dont actually care. i get ifapped every other day here so i mean if you want to do this across a million accounts be my guest but i think its really sad + youre really weird dude

repeatedly making parachute accounts on this site to air internet grudges no one else cares about is sadder and weirder than obsessive downvoting. find something better to do

i dont actually do that but whatever keeps your dumb self asleep at night

[account deactivated]
maggotmaster doesn't care about anything despite posting obsessively about everything he is just so chill and apathetic and everyone else is so hysterical whenever he pops around it's so funny how we just get owned so hard time after time, truly he is the Master of Maggots.

Transient_Grace posted:

maggotmaster doesn't care about anything despite posting obsessively about everything he is just so chill and apathetic and everyone else is so hysterical whenever he pops around it's so funny how we just get owned so hard time after time, truly he is the Master of Maggots.

uh no you're confusing me for pretty much all the dumb fyad wannabes here. I care about having fun and a laff and helping drive this site down further into the ground mostly bc I hate you all + I love anime

uh no you're confusing me for pretty much all the dumb fyad wannabes

easy mistake

also dude today the only person here who freaked out at all was you transient_grace and it was pretty amusing to me youd care so much about buildings posts
maggotmaster's idea of fun is hating on a bunch of strangers and driving a gay dead forum further into the ground. yes. he also loves anime.
i'm still freaking out, literally shkign irl here.
I'm so mad about that building, that's why I'm the one who posted like 10 paragraphs about it in my gay tumblr account .
[account deactivated]
I would ask MaggotMaster to come to Australia but we've got enough white people here already
today was a slow boring day you cant blame me for making fun of your transphobia and then being slightly amused at you going totally off the rails to whine about completely petty posts in my bad internet blog
[account deactivated]
maggot master which forum has the best posters in your opinion? also who do you think is the best poster in the world? (excluding hitler)

hey posted:

maggot master which forum has the best posters in your opinion? also who do you think is the best poster in the world? (excluding hitler)

none. forums are a dead medium. the best poster in the world is vilerat, not because of his posts having a particular quality but because of how achieved peak irony in his death, which most forums trolls strive towards for years

[account deactivated]
that was a really good response. thank you
What does down/upvoting e en do. Like can you cash in your up otes somewhere for amazing prizes like rubber spiders or an ez bake oven? I don't unxefstand forums
squalid what it means is you better upvote all of my posts ever or i will ifap you

hey posted:

none. forums are a dead medium. the best poster in the world is vilerat, not because of his posts having a particular quality but because of how achieved peak irony in his death, which most forums trolls strive towards for years

that's not what irony means and even if it did there was actually nothing 'ironic' (read 'absurd') about Sean's death.

Hi i am smart internet leftist, I have no idea what irony is.

His death was ironic. For instance he wanted to help liberate the Libyan people and risked his life to do so, but was killed by them while playing a video game about cutthroat economics in the American embassy. That's what we call situational irony.
[account deactivated]
im not poor, im middle class lol. rich people are obscenely wealthy in this country
magz is gonna go to England and kill dead kenneth
also i dont actually hate all english people i just think anybody who's proud of their first world nationality is trash from a political point of view, IMO
hey magz... i'm wondering what you think of this display of american culture and the infamous U S A chant at the end
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohRL0FzZock

apparently the video aint showing up so here's the link magzie b9oy

ggw posted:

magz is gonna go to England and kill dead kenneth

mabe ken is already dead???

but he lives on inside all of us
i mean like inside us with his penis not in the metaphorical sense involving his soul or w/e

swampman posted:

His death was ironic. For instance he wanted to help liberate the Libyan people and risked his life to do so, but was killed by them while playing a video game about cutthroat economics in the American embassy. That's what we call situational irony.

No it's not and like pretty much everything else in this post is also incorrect.

Transient_Grace posted:

swampman posted:

No it's not and like pretty much everything else in this post is also incorrect.

his death is ironic because it happened in a way that broke from expectations, and its ironic because he was died acting in ignorance of a simple truth. Those are both forms of irony, and I wiill thank you to make an public apology to that effect.

the first would could possibly be construed as irony but the second one hardly, however, both statements are really factually incorrect or in the very least questionable.
great posts, you two. this is just f*ckign great...