[account deactivated]

Goethestein posted:

apparently I don't need to since you've been looking at the women's thread for at least five minutes, despite repeated explicit requests from women that men not read it. give us a trip report when you get finished
dude I don't believe that for a second, I refreshed for ages and your name stayed in the reading list for that topic. if you had misclicked and immediately clicked back out your name would have no longer shown up in the reading list at the bottom of the page. like honestly, I know how the friggin software works but if you wanna argue the toss instead of just be like 'I was reading the thread, my bad' then go ahead

Tab Police

HenryKrinkle posted:

well guest posting was nice for awhile but now im gonna need you to at least try and make an account, mostly so i can ip ban people from the rhizzone who think its really cool and funny to make fun of someone having an anxious reaction to their friends fighting. keep it classy!

now IM shaking and crying. Christ can someone get that guy to tone it down with the bans

ask them why they banned me. i want to know why they banned me. i never did anything to them.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i personally think that the idea of "cyberbullying" is kind of absurd when we're talking about people posting under pseudonyms with cartoon avatars. i understand it can be traumatic to have people you know irl spreading nasty rumors about you on facebook, but it's not clear that's the case here.
i was cyberbullied earlier in just this thread, henrykrinkle, when people stated that i murdered my own grandmother, which i did not do because that would be wrong and it's honestly not cool to make that kind of "joke" about the deep personal loss of a person's grandmother.
*points at post where user GoldenLionTamarin made fun of someone shaking and crying over forum drama* HE DOES THAT!!! HE DOES THAT!!
[account deactivated]
HbbouPynWuU

tpaine posted:

don't fight, Tribad_Queeftain and The Ass That Hates...don't you two remember the bond you once shared??

i think i just traumatized my baby from laughter

HenryKrinkle posted:

i personally think that the idea of "cyberbullying" is kind of absurd when we're talking about people posting under pseudonyms with cartoon avatars. i understand it can be traumatic to have people you know irl spreading nasty rumors about you on facebook, but it's not clear that's the case here.

looks like someones sense of self hasnt imprinted onto a picture of a 12 year old anime girl after prolonged exposure to the NEET lifestyle. Check your 'lege.

I'm really happy krinkle tweeted me this place because I really missed reading you smart guys post.

except tpaine of course

tpaine posted:

i still never had anyone tell me what happened with wddp/postgarden/whatever and i would like a brief explanation. Thanks in advance.

http://www.rhizzone.net/forum/topic/2030/?page=1#post-84593

HenryKrinkle posted:

basically, the "anime crew" turned against Slashie and Igby in a Thermidorian Reaction and lyesh sided w/ slashie (i think).

thirdplace posted:

slashie saying 'i don't like anime because its really gross with women'
(which is true)
and anime people were like 'all anime people are like that' to whcih she replied 'that's what y'all nerds always say' (which is also true)
and then it spiraled out of control with irc and aim and shit i guess

http://pastebin.com/BKmFqc90

chatlog posted:

Dinosaur Showdown 8:20 am
you're a fucking asshole
I can't believe I ever liked you
a s h c a s t l e 8:20 am
im sorry im not sure what i did to deserve this from you
I'm an idiot for thinking you were ever anything but a stupid internet kiddie
um
but thanks for bullying me for disagreeing with you
you fucking acted like a ginormous cock?
im literallty shakign here
EXCUSE ME
I WROTE A CALM, REASONED EXPLANATION FOR MY FEELINGS ABOUT A THING
AND YOU ACTED LIKE A COMPLETE FUCKING SHIT
SO SHAKE ALL YOU WANT
a s h c a s t l e 8:21 am
actually you staretd insulting me and claiming i was tryign to bully you into watching anime
Dinosaur Showdown 8:21 am
THE FUCK I DID
THE FUCK
THE FUCK I DID
a s h c a s t l e 8:21 am
i have no real desire to insult you or really talk to you at all but feel free to keep going with this
Dinosaur Showdown 8:21 am
I said EXACTLY what I was tired of hearing from anime fans who can't comprehend differing tastes
and then you WENT AND DID IT
and GROSSLY MISINTERPRETED ME
Dinosaur Showdown 8:23 am
fuck you fuck you fuck you
you fucking twelve year old
go to 4chan
i hope you sob yourself to sleep

[account deactivated]
its like game of thrones except everybody is a midget
[account deactivated]

fiz posted:

except tpaine of course

im literallty shakign here

[account deactivated]

HenryKrinkle posted:

"furchat crew". anime avatars. the guy with the questionable content avatar who has well over 200,000 tweets. Good shit

[account deactivated]
invite only peoples collective
history has already vindicated me, all that is left is formal surrender
people need to stop taking the internet so seriously
[account deactivated]
Oh no, I'm being triggered! *Shoots RFK*
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

Goethestein posted:

i thought that already happened at y o u r w e d d i n g

permanent banned for misogyny,

im praying to john "Jesus" Christy that wddp drama continues raging for decades

tpaine posted:

Goethestein posted:

i thought that already happened at y o u r w e d d i n g

Steampunk is egalitarian, gender-wise.

the incident that got Impper banned from wddp was too bizarre for mere words really
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

it would be funny as hell to put together a full history of that shit, from when it started as a way to make fun of shitty posters in d&d and actually was a readable thing to what it became shortly later

animal farm rewritten as a rambling & incoherent slash fanfic

i could write a history of wddp if i wanted.

Goethestein posted:

its like game of thrones except everybody is a midget

its like game of thrones except slashie is jeofffferey

[account deactivated]

GoldenLionTamarin posted:

i wonder if accomplished Marxist and author Patrick Hamilton would have drank himself to death sooner if he knew this would be the legacy he left the world