discipline posted:

bj netanyahu is so terrible why do all the leaders of israel act and look like spawn demons from a john le carre novel (is that antisemitic)

here's a young mccaineyitzhak rabin

[account deactivated]
and actually i'm of the opinion that if you look at bibi whilst trying to ignore what a heinous creature he is you'll actually notice he's not a bad looking man but yeah.

did you see that video of him @ 28 years old speaking of how all palestinians should become israeli citizens? what a cutie.

Transient_Grace posted:

you're among the posters who were banned preemptively from wddp after the LF collapsrophe, you were placed in the same category as DBP, SITBM and Babyfinn, how does that feel? even i had a month of grace before lmao.

but goatstein regged as me and posted on wddp?

discipline posted:

surely people there where you are can't be for war

in tel-aviv most people are against it, but I think that about 40% of israelis are buying the 'nuclear holocaust' vain rhetoric. i think that the only reasons tel-avivians are particularly anti-war is because they've been brainwashed to expect to be the target for any long range ballistic attack.

Cycloneboy posted:

Transient_Grace posted:
you're among the posters who were banned preemptively from wddp after the LF collapsrophe, you were placed in the same category as DBP, SITBM and Babyfinn, how does that feel? even i had a month of grace before lmao.
but goatstein regged as me and posted on wddp?

long before LF closed, and he was banned shortly after the LF/Trans community migrated there.

Goatstein was permabanned from SA for trying to 'trick' some soldier goons into looking at some wikileaks documents cause they're not allowed to or something, this was a few a month before the whole DBP/SecretService stuff, he was tolerated at WDDP when it was basically just him, maggotmaster and the original WDDP/Helldump crew.

Edited by Transient_Grace ()

i'm gonna make me own lf spinoff. with blackjack. and hookers. actually, forget the hookers.
hey, as long as it won't die and fail once every week you got my $10

Edited by Transient_Grace ()

Transient_Grace posted:

Goatstein was permabanned from SA for trying to 'trick' some soldier goons into looking at some wikileaks documents cause they're not allowed to or something

ahahaha Freedom Goatse

"what is that man doing with our diplomatic cables?!"
the first rule of cycloneman lf: everything must be posted in African American Vernacular English .

Transient_Grace posted:

did you see that video of him @ 28 years old speaking of how all palestinians should become israeli citizens? what a cutie.

Transient_Grace posted:

Goatstein was permabanned from SA for trying to 'trick' some soldier goons into looking at some wikileaks documents cause they're not allowed to or something, this was a few a month before the whole DBP/SecretService stuff, he was tolerated at WDDP when it was basically just him, maggotmaster and the original WDDP/Helldump crew.

i was original wddp/helldump crew. a founding member betrayed by teh flo of time~

[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

I have no idea how these people cope with real life

well, apparently through posting

discipline posted:

I don't know if I'll ever be happy and content, but people get really caught up in the past and future,

'we lack resistance 2 teh present' ~cOnFuCiUs

discipline posted:

I have no idea how these people cope with real life

they dont

[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

I mean like performing basic tasks, such as buying food at the store or talking to anyone about almost anything or holding down basic human relationships

Ever heard of "Mom"

-dominos pizza online delivery
-the internet
-they don't
how come there are fewer people posting there than here. thjats impossible
israel is not going to attack iran. not now. not ever
israel just wants everything in the middle east to continue exactly as it is forever, thats why theyre skittish as hell about syria and got p worried about iraq 2003 and keep on blowing up iranian nuclear scientists with sticky bombs while threatening an airstrike any.... moment.... now.... because they know iran's not actually building a bomb. its like the Principle of Reaction in country form, the only thing they want to change is maybe More Settlements
hahah yeah you would know LOL
yeah, because i'm Literally Bibi
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
but seriously, slashie is completely right about anime
im banned from the whole site
they wordfiltered "http://www.rhizzone.net/forum" to "a place where saying "fail aids" is funny and acceptable"
lol
[account deactivated]
not only is it funny there.. it's also acceptable wtf..
[account deactivated]
"saying fail aids" is an anagram of "gay salad if i sin"
i was preemptively banned too, it's weird that anyone even cares who i am. can i see those cia notes on me tom
i dont accept the phrase "fail aids" but i will tolerate its use in order to prevent friction between members and possibly causing dozens of anxiety attacks
[account deactivated]