vampires kiss

jcvd

Zardoz
Obama 2016
do a bunch of mushrooms and see Samsara, mannnnnnnnn
[account deactivated]
watch funny games

or samurai cop, a significantly better movie.
plz do a movie review of a good film at least, may i suggest "an american carol"

TROT_CUMLOVER posted:

mods plz change my name to olympic champion flo hymen

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i watched the Matrix again recently, it really is a good movie that deserves it's place in the pop cultural canon
damn you're good

tpaine posted:

Crow posted:

this movie ruled. i caught it at like 4am on sundance channel or something and couldn't stop watching

gonna have a nic cage marathon next week w./ a friend, this will be the first film up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CScyXlIMCU
review this movie
no review this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9qoFMaDeSI
[account deactivated]
i'm watching vampire's kiss which is really weird but the aesthetic is remarkably similar to american psycho

tpaine posted:

watch millennium actress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohi, it fucked up the cats
Oi!!!!!! Oi!!!!!!!!
review tpaine

Edited by tentativelurkeraccount ()

carlos

tpaine posted:

watch millennium actress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Satoshi Kon (RIP) and Madhouse; a thinking man's anime. I haven't seen it but I'll have to.

watch/review Sweet Sweetback's Baadasssss Song.

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

i'm watching vampire's kiss which is really weird but the aesthetic is remarkably similar to american psycho

im 100% convinced bret easton ellis plagiarised his book from that film. pretty much everything is identical, except bret took out the vampires

in fact i should probably write a Movie Review about it lol
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

MadMedico posted:

How about the new Shia Lebouf movie Lawless?

actually I'm going to a screening of this on wednesday. I never heard of the movie but nick cave wrote it and he's going to be doing a Q&A afterwards and I just want to take off all my clothes while making eye contact with him

Some people say them Bondurant boys make the best 0.0% corn likker in the whole county.

La Montaña Sagrada
i want to talk about the venture bros. they really need to hire a third male voice actor, they hit the end of how many different voices they can do like two seasons ago.
they killed off that one dude bc of how much it hurt homies voice to do that one boys shit on the voice acting tip lol
what dude.

discipline posted:

also it's so lame how snyder buys into this action movie aesthetic when the point of watchmen is that superheroes are total sociopaths

isnt the point to make the viewer buy into the aesthetic and be complicit in its perpetuation even as these peoples actions undermine it constantly, would you prefer that they sneaked around like silent film villains and had like an evil leitmotif following them around everywhere

Goethestein posted:

what dude.

the skinny minion dude who sounded like Ray Romano and got IRA'd

btw op, i thought substituting Doc Manhattan for the alien-out-of-nowhere was probably the one good decision Zack Snyder made throughout his entire career
should i watch serbian movie? y/n

Superabound posted:

btw op, i thought substituting Doc Manhattan for the alien-out-of-nowhere was probably the one good decision Zack Snyder made throughout his entire career

the alien was not out of nowhere idiot.

it was literally out of nowhere. it wasnt even Real

guidoanselmi posted:

should i watch serbian movie? y/n

Just read the wiki plot summary, that should be enough to put you off it