more like hamza useful idiot... another dupe for big islam.
muhammad booty call

babyfinland posted:

i just realised how old the shaykh is

shennong posted:

babyfinland posted:

i just realised how old the shaykh is

yeah

if god thought muhammad shouldn't have had sex with aisha i'm sure he would've told him.

Transient_Grace posted:

if god thought muhammad shouldn't have had sex with aisha i'm sure he would've told him.

okay bless you folks, i'm going to throw all this cash up in the air. what god takes is his, what falls to the ground is mine.

my theology can be summed up with a single sentence: "God is real". Anything beyond that- beats me

tpaine posted:

RJFire posted:

Naturally internet atheists are using is as an opportunity to paint all muslims as terrorists who hate freedom of speech.

Naturally internet trots are using this as an opportunity to paint all internet atheists as racists who think muslims are terrorists who hate freedom of speech.

I am an atheist.

Keven posted:

So, assuming you're Fire from Something Awful, I'd recommend you open by coming over to my home here in sunny Fairbanks Alaska so I can use my big, strong fists to pound your puny, sub human face into a bloody paste for the crime of your last 10 years of posting.

Oh for goodness sake. I just came here to ask for help and already I am getting the constant abuse that I am always getting. Everyone hates me. I should just kill myself. Fuck you all.

AhahahahAhahahA

babyfinland posted:

here's a good islamic scholar's thing about it:

http://www.defending-islam.com/page184.html

http://mac.abc.se/~onesr/d/aam2_e.pdf

Thank you, this was probably the only helpful reply.

babyfinland posted:

i do think it's perfectly natural for people to object to premodern social structures regarding sexuality since they are socialized according to different ones, but the real point is why muhammad in particular as the symbol of premodernity, and why such vitriol. that muhammad married someone of physiological and mental maturity according to his own community's standards turns into child rape in their discourse indicates the intensity with which they desire that imperial power intervene, to prevent a rape and provide the civilized, modern mode of social organization

Thank you. I'll use this.

the fact that muhammed was a charlatan is a bit more damning than the fact that he was one of about a billion dudes to pork a twelve year old

RJFire posted:

Oh for goodness sake. I just came here to ask for help and already I am getting the constant abuse that I am always getting. Everyone hates me. I should just kill myself. Fuck you all.

stay strong, fire. god loves you.

Goethestein posted:

the fact that muhammed was a charlatan is a bit more damning than the fact that he was one of about a billion dudes to pork a twelve year old

most people are charlatans, why does that matter. everyone's fakin' it till they make it broseph

getfiscal posted:

Goethestein posted:

most people are charlatans, why does that matter. everyone's fakin' it till they make it broseph

dont be ridiculous.

Lets debate: Are more people Fake, or having sex with a 12 year olds.

Keven posted:

Lets debate: Are more people Fake, or having sex with a 12 year olds.

false dichotomy good sir

[account deactivated]
Muhammad's child-sexing is probably singled out because he was the foundational prophet of Islam.
you watch anime
fire youve been posting on politics forums for a decade and you still need to post threads asking for advice on how to argue with people on th internet. maybe its time to admit that youre dumb as hell

Agnus_Dei posted:

Muhammad's child-sexing is probably singled out because he was the foundational prophet of Islam.

lol yes Joel thanks for that. any other Muhammad factoids you got for us

RJFire posted:

Keven is a well known troll in these parts... you'd do best to ignore his asshattery

Agnus_Dei posted:

I disagree JoelFish, but it is the case that his views on the best cut of lamb ring true down the ages.

is that the real Fire and not someone imitating him. how is that guy such a dumbass
[account deactivated]
So with fire that would make 3. Three goon deaths, goondolences all.
I believe in miracles but I'm not impressed by them. The demon of impermanence grasps all gods and prophets.

Edited by EmanuelaBrolandi ()

TUPAC_SERBIA posted:

I'm glad to see this forum has become a place where Goatstein can freely argue about his incest, bestiality fetishes.

What kind of drugs are you on to come up with wacky shit like that. Like, Good lord man. What... Just- I can't... *total mindfuck* I cant even. Trigger warning. Trigger warning. Melt down imminent. Bah bah bah bah dah dah dah dah

Edited by EmanuelaBrolandi ()

ive had a pretty bad cold all weekend but aside from that im feeling alright

TUPAC_SERBIA posted:

I'm glad to see this forum has become a place where Goatstein can freely argue about his incest, bestiality fetishes.

I guess we're not too different from WDDP/postgarden after all.

GoldenLionTamarin posted:

feel better soon.

[account deactivated]

getfiscal posted:

GoldenLionTamarin posted:

feel better soon.

thank you getfiscal

i dont have any fetish for incest or bestiality. im merely pointing out that the arguments as to why they are immoral are usually invalid

discipline posted:

I got a crazy cold too from the plane. some ancient indian guy was sitting next to me spitting and clearing his lungs the whole trip

that was Hindi