Goethestein posted:

i dont have any fetish for incest or bestiality. im merely pointing out that the arguments as to why they are immoral are usually invalid

you want to fuck your sister lol

[account deactivated]
im doing preliminary reading for a paper about abortion in chile
i'm reading posts by a pro-abortion argument from chile
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

are you really going to go to grad school in london maggot mesteer? the london goon aristocracy were sitting around chatting about this recently. I think it's a bad idea.

ahahahaha

discipline posted:

are you really going to go to grad school in london maggot mesteer? the london goon aristocracy were sitting around chatting about this recently. I think it's a bad idea.

im going anywhere in the uk that accepts me basically. doing postgrad in america is not a possible choice and spain has bad universities and im not fluent in german or french

london goon aristocracy
if thats what you call it

Transient_Grace posted:

i'm reading posts by a pro-abortion argument from chile

whoa nelly

[account deactivated]

TUPAC_SERBIA posted:

discipline posted:

im going anywhere in the uk that accepts me basically. doing postgrad in america is not a possible choice and spain has bad universities and im not fluent in german or french

is america not an option because you are literally wanted by the secret service for threatening to assassinate the president of the united states

[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

ok well I would only do it in london and even then you'd better prepare yourself mentally and emotionally for an experience that can only be described as intensely depressing and exhausting, though I don't know what you're going for. you should try SOAS whatever you do because it's a nice place and maybe you would appreciate the professors there

london is probably depressing as hell but i already live in the most depressing city in latin america so it won't be too big a change of pace, ignoring the fact brits are all horribly racist and no matter how white i am my height + accent gives off the fact im not european

discipline posted:

mccaine saw the automatic rubbish bin in my bedsit's kitchen and he immediately dismissed it in the muttering tone of an 80 yr old man as "pure ideology"

nice.

Lessons posted:

TUPAC_SERBIA posted:

discipline posted:

is america not an option because you are literally wanted by the secret service for threatening to assassinate the president of the united states

also because i really dislike the idea of studying in the US tbh

wherever the master of maggots goes he is the goon aristrocracy.

TUPAC_SERBIA posted:

Lessons posted:

TUPAC_SERBIA posted:

discipline posted:

it's a really great place to live

is going to school in america not possible because you threatened to fire a rocket launcher at the white house to kill barack obama

getfiscal posted:

is going to school in america not possible because you threatened to fire a rocket launcher at the white house to kill barack obama

that was A God Damn Red i think

[account deactivated]

Lessons posted:

TUPAC_SERBIA posted:

Lessons posted:

TUPAC_SERBIA posted:

discipline posted:

don't troll me thug lesions

you should come to canada, mags. canada is really cool and nice and fun and you'll love it.
they stole like 30 million us dollars worth of maple syrup in canada
wtf do you even do with that much maople syrup
maybe you shoudnt waste a lot of other peoples money getting a degree that would be worthless even if you werent unlikable
is there like a skeezy maple syrup black market in canada

TUPAC_SERBIA posted:

wtf do you even do with that much maople syrup

lol if you've gotta ask, you've never met a canadian

put it on pancakes?

Goethestein posted:

maybe you shoudnt waste a lot of other peoples money getting a degree that would be worthless even if you werent unlikable

you want to have sex with youre sister though??

[account deactivated]
well, honestly if we are to fault the goat for poasting while being a dad surely we can fault ourselves for posting and failing to raise a family.

if you post you have already lost, at least goaty got himself a nice efficient korean legacy he can rely on.
instead of taking care of his daughter goatstein went to the ycs site to gloat about rory's death while whining about some 8 year old internet drama and when everyone made fun of him he pretended to be trolling everyone all along
woah man. a chunky irritable dracula? youre just what we need here at Knowing Stuff About Queers In South America Incorporated

TUPAC_SERBIA posted:

Lessons posted:

TUPAC_SERBIA posted:

Lessons posted:

TUPAC_SERBIA posted:

discipline posted:

don't troll me thug lesions

it's absolutely true lol and that just makes it funnier

Goethestein posted:

:ironicat:

[account deactivated]

Goethestein posted:

woah man. a chunky irritable dracula? youre just what we need here at Knowing Stuff About Queers In South America Incorporated

goatstein are you so mad at me because i got you banned from wddp.org