is that it
goatstein i got you banned from wddp.org the site so important to you you spent your honeymoon posting in it and now you have a grudge against me over it
goatstein.

TUPAC_SERBIA posted:

instead of taking care of his daughter goatstein went to the ycs site to gloat about rory's death while whining about some 8 year old internet drama and when everyone made fun of him he pretended to be trolling everyone all along

please dont make light of rorschach's death.

goatstein are you aware youre so bad at everything that saying "goatstein's cool" is actually a thing people do to troll each other
goatstein youre getting owned by maggotmaster
maggotmaster if i recall correctly you've spent the last four years chasing me around no less than four webforums trying to make me mad. all things equal i generally would prefer it if you would speed up the clock on your inevitable suicide but by no means am i mad about whatever lies you have concocted.

GoldenLionTamarin posted:

goatstein youre getting owned by maggotmaster

i disagree.

Goethestein posted:

by no means am i mad about whatever lies you have concocted.

catchphrase

Goethestein posted:

maggotmaster if i recall correctly you've spent the last four years chasing me around no less than four webforums trying to make me mad. all things equal i generally would prefer it if you would speed up the clock on your inevitable suicide but by no means am i mad about whatever lies you have concocted.

why would anyone chase you dude youre actually really uninteresting and dull. you just happen to plague like every site i post in. even dead ken's more interesting than you

maggotmaster isn't lying about that or even exaggerating. if anything he's understating it. goatstein basically can't post in ycs without being told to get out
i hope you all realize this is all anime's fault.

TUPAC_SERBIA posted:

Goethestein posted:

why would anyone chase you dude youre actually really uninteresting and dull. you just happen to plague like every site i post in. even dead ken's more interesting than you

it's honestly startling how lacking he is in self-awareness

goatstein youre getting owned by maggotmaster and thug lessons
it's not surprise that goatstein loves reddit and that it's literally the only forum that will tolerate him, because he has all the wit and self-awareness of a rage comic author
[account deactivated]

TUPAC_SERBIA posted:

Goethestein posted:

and yet you attempt to instigate with me wherever i am. but i forgive you maggotmaster. i know how miserable your life is and i cannot judge you in light of that

this person, he is not proficient at posting, let's post about that, that will surely make a worthwhile post.
i like posting in ycs. those dudes sure got some opinions about videogames lol.

Goethestein posted:

TUPAC_SERBIA posted:

Goethestein posted:

and yet you attempt to instigate with me wherever i am. but i forgive you maggotmaster. i know how miserable your life is and i cannot judge you in light of that

are you seriously whining about maggotmaster trolling you

videogames are possibly the only thing worth having opinions about.

Goethestein posted:

i like posting in ycs. those dudes sure got some opinions about videogames lol.

LOL!!!!

discipline posted:

one more thing maggot master, you should really reconsider spending this incredible amount of money to go study in the UK just because "you want to go to another country" or something. like look into the departments, correspond with the professors you like, etc. it's a really big amount of money. for me it was slightly cheaper than doing a masters in the states because it was just for a year, the tuition was cheaper, and NHS is free. but you need to think this through because it's a huge decision and really costly.

Yeah I know its a huge amount of money but the biggest issue is that most employers in Chile have a very neocolonial mentality and thus having any kind of diploma from an european university is a great way to grab what little jobs there exist in sociology. There's also the issue of how masters degrees and doctorates from third world universities usually only have validity in their country of origin and the fact that postgrad education in Chile is still really lacking particularly in the social sciences thanks to Pinochet basically destroying them.

maggotmaster why did you hide from here the entire time i was a mod. i would not have banned you.
what is ycs like. i imagine its full of dudes getting mad about the antifeminist implications of various video games and then shelling out $60 for them anyway

what is ycs like. i imagine its full of dudes getting mad about the antifeminist implications of various video games and then shelling out $60 for them anyway

no that's the sa games forum.

Goethestein posted:

maggotmaster why did you hide from here the entire time i was a mod. i would not have banned you.

i only post in forums occasionally by now dumbass though i did see your piss fail gloating about it and thought it'd be amusing to keep not posting just to see what wacky forums conspiracy theories you could come up with

i think it's mostly about hentai now

Lessons posted:

i think it's mostly about hentai now

sounds like a cool place to chill

maggotmater how would you like to come up to america and be my ethnic housekeeper/shoe shine boy. i can promise you better pay than what youd get with a sociology degree in south america
[account deactivated]
so the is the guy who made the op that same dude who regged in wddp and made a post that got like 300 downvotes but then he became mod after wddp becaming diaper shitting central because he is extra-super not-a-bigot or something?

cause that's p. cool. redemption and so forth.

Goethestein posted:

maggotmater how would you like to come up to america and be my ethnic housekeeper/shoe shine boy. i can promise you better pay than what youd get with a sociology degree in south america

Dude stop you're embarrassing

Goethestein posted:

ahahahaha. maggotmaster is going to get so mad when he reads this.

Transient_Grace posted:

so the is the guy who made the op that same dude who regged in wddp and made a post that got like 300 downvotes but then he became mod after wddp becaming diaper shitting central because he is extra-super not-a-bigot or something?

cause that's p. cool. redemption and so forth.

if he's a mod of wddp then so am i

was fire actually a wddp mod. what fucker broke his streak of being humiliated and run out of every forum he posted on
oh i mean postplace or whatever, the one that does/doesn't like anime.
lmao one us dollar is worth 473 chilean pesos. why do you guys even bother having currency
YOUR CURRENCY SUCKS

jesus goaty this is getting dumber than usual let's all chill out and listen to some tunes.
i dont think fire actually got made mod ever and also im afraid to tell you all that rhizzone never got actually wordfiltered to something about "fail AIDS" in postgarden/postplace the wordfilter was just "p'zone"