i hate to destroy the dream but actually "the peoples front lawn" forum is invisible to regular users because guests might post bad stuff or something but anyone who asks is given permission to see it. fire asked. not a mod.

Goethestein posted:

lmao one us dollar is worth 473 chilean pesos. why do you guys even bother having currency

our currency is actually more stable than yours lol it just uses really large numbers but why would i even explain anything like that to you you're just boring as hell i mean look at this

Goethestein posted:

lmao one us dollar is worth 473 chilean pesos. why do you guys even bother having currency

dude your reaction to this is like a pitch-perfect impression of a shitty standup comedian getting heckled

All of this is added to the problem of the scarce valorisation of Chilean professorships. The average salary for basic or secondary teacher is 500,000 Chilean Pesos a month, the equivalent of approximately 910 U.S. dollars or 650 Euros (where minimum wage is 159,000 Pesos, or approximately 290 U.S. Dollars or 210 Euros). The salary of a university professor is not much higher, around 700,000 Chilean Pesos.7

lmao i could literally pay you more to clean my condo than you could being a professor of sociology. nice investment in your future
your currency... is so bad!!! stop throwing tomatoes at me

TUPAC_SERBIA posted:

i dont think fire actually got made mod ever and also im afraid to tell you all that rhizzone never got actually wordfiltered to something about "fail AIDS" in postgarden/postplace the wordfilter was just "p'zone"

oh the mod must have edited one specific post. either way its pretty funny that he got mad that tpaine had a post about "fail aids" buried in some thread weeks before

it's like, haven't guys ever heard of decimal points lol and you thought you could own me, mr. "millionaire".

Lessons posted:

Goethestein posted:

dude your reaction to this is like a pitch-perfect impression of a shitty standup comedian getting heckled

"YOURE AWFUL GET OFF THE STAGE"

"ah, heh heh, nice haircut! d-did your mom do that??"
goaty do freebird.
hm third world countries have uh, lower salaries, than america? heck yes, time for some trolling
ppl are doubleteaming me. its real not nice.

discipline posted:

TUPAC_SERBIA posted:

don't troll me thug lesions

actually except the fact that you will have free universal healthcare in the UK, most places in the US beat out most places in the UK hands down when it comes to chilling out and being happy

didnt you keep saying how you regret not getting out of london lol

Goethestein posted:

neither is your ability as a parent, husband, poster, or internet troll but that's besides the point, isn't it

discipline posted:

one more thing maggot master, you should really reconsider spending this incredible amount of money to go study in the UK just because "you want to go to another country" or something. like look into the departments, correspond with the professors you like, etc. it's a really big amount of money. for me it was slightly cheaper than doing a masters in the states because it was just for a year, the tuition was cheaper, and NHS is free. but you need to think this through because it's a huge decision and really costly.

on the other hand youd have the opportunity to suck mccaines balls irl

Goethestein posted:

it's sure nicer than literally everyone in ycs telling you to get out simultaneously because you have a horrible personality and no sense of humor. at least you have that.

literally the only post goatstein made in ycs than anybody liked was him stealing someone else's joke and making it into a rage comic

TUPAC_SERBIA posted:

Goethestein posted:

neither is your ability as a parent, husband, poster, or internet troll but that's besides the point, isn't it

is this really how you talk to someone offering a job opportunity? jeez louise

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1997636553/steampunk-steampowered-arm

This project is taking the anime "Full metal Alchemist" and turning it into a steampunk reality. However, the inspiration for this project is a good friend of mine. Unfortunatly, his arm is disabled, and he cannot use it. So, I decided to design something spectacular: A pnumatic hand with a moveable arm. The concept is that there is a co2 cylinder that pushes pressurized air into a switch assembly, that controls pnumatic pistons. These pistons will generate the movement of the lower arm, and the fingers, which will be made from brass (as to follow the steampunk style.) With these movements, he will be able to pick things up with his right hand, something he has never been able to do.

jools posted:

on the other hand youd have the opportunity to suck mccaines balls irl

Goethestein posted:

TUPAC_SERBIA posted:

Goethestein posted:

youre kind of flailing around wildly about the stupidest shit imaginable and its real embarrassing dude like seriously thug lesson's shitty standup comedian allegory is perfect

Lessons posted:

Goethestein posted:

it's sure nicer than literally everyone in ycs telling you to get out simultaneously because you have a horrible personality and no sense of humor. at least you have that.

communism kills millions of people.

gimme like 500$ imma gonna design a steam powered robot that could give blowjobs and burn off your dick with BOILING STEAM
goaty was the steampunk wedding a 'real thing'?

Goethestein posted:

Lessons posted:

Goethestein posted:

communism kills millions of people.

holy shit. this is the last straw. im really mad

post the steampunk wedding pictures

TUPAC_SERBIA posted:

Goethestein posted:

TUPAC_SERBIA posted:

Goethestein posted:

youre kind of flailing around wildly about the stupidest shit imaginable and its real embarrassing dude like seriously thug lesson's shitty standup comedian allegory is perfect

why are you taking your poverty out on me instead of everybody else on the planet who is wealthier than you

Goethestein posted:

TUPAC_SERBIA posted:

Goethestein posted:

TUPAC_SERBIA posted:

Goethestein posted:

why are you taking your poverty out on me instead of everybody else on the planet who is wealthier than you

that was going to be originally a text reply but i figured out i'd put it in a language you could understand
i just did the math and a person in this state working full time at mcdonalds makes more money than a chilean professor. nice job

TAKE IT TO THE REC ROOM - EO

Edited by EmanuelaBrolandi ()

TUPAC_SERBIA posted:

that was going to be originally a text reply but i figured out i'd put it in a language you could understand

thanks but tbqh it took a bit more effort to imagine the lisp

statickinetics posted:

statickinetics posted:

Goethestein posted:

i just did the math and a person in this state working full time at mcdonalds makes more money than a chilean professor. nice job

i just did the math and you suck fucking dick, Mate. post the steampunk wedding pics

goatstein should have to post the steampunk wedding pics or get out
haha you get to spend your life imparting knowledge and learning cool things and you get paid not very well! owned!
getfiscal have you ever had a job
700k pesos per month's actually a very livable salary in Chile unless you have a big family goatstein basically's just dumb + wants to have sex with his sister in a steampunk reddit orgy

TAKE IT TO THE REC ROOM - EO

Edited by EmanuelaBrolandi ()

Transient_Grace posted:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1997636553/steampunk-steampowered-armThis project is taking the anime "Full metal Alchemist" and turning it into a steampunk reality. However, the inspiration for this project is a good friend of mine. Unfortunatly, his arm is disabled, and he cannot use it. So, I decided to design something spectacular: A pnumatic hand with a moveable arm. The concept is that there is a co2 cylinder that pushes pressurized air into a switch assembly, that controls pnumatic pistons. These pistons will generate the movement of the lower arm, and the fingers, which will be made from brass (as to follow the steampunk style.) With these movements, he will be able to pick things up with his right hand, something he has never been able to do.

im still wiating for the dude to post pictures of his attempt to make two fully functional prosthetic arms for $500

TUPAC_SERBIA posted:

700k pesos per month's actually a very livable salary in Chile unless you have a big family goatstein basically's just dumb + wants to have sex with his sister in a steampunk reddit orgy

there is no such thing as a livable salary in chile inasmuch as there is no salary that would justify living there. QED