Prison blew. It sucked. It sucked and it blew, and regardless of the strangeness of that construction, it was true. That wasn't saying much, of course, but it was a prison - that was its intrinsic qualities. Some little prison in Norway, run by the fucking government. It was like an old folk's home, but you could never leave. Also you weren't old. And it wasn't really that much like an old folk's home, now that he thought about it.

The young man, an American by birth, an ideologue by upbringing and a revolutionary by trade, had come to Norway only a few months earlier, fleeing the United States. Following Congress's passing of a series of laws reminiscent of the Smith Act, the Alien and Sedition Acts, and their ilk, he'd run as far and as fast as he could. He'd briefly considered other nations, but Norway wound up being where the vagaries of chance landed him.

And now he was in prison. Good choice, he thought to himself silently.

"What're you in for?" One of the other men there asked him.

"Politics." No more words escaped his lips.

The other man had nodded and let it slide. If the newcomer with the funny American accent didn't want to explain himself more than that, that was his business.

That was a lie. Well - that wasn't quite fair. It was a half-truth. Politics had defined his life, but it wasn't as though he'd been arrested for his political beliefs. He mused that it was trivial to avoid arresting people for their political beliefs, though - by the nature of the law, no one obeys it all the time. In a sense, then, all arrests were political - the selection of some criminals to the exclusion of others, on the basis of expedience. And expedience is, after all, the heart of all politics.

But then again, mugging a police officer hadn't been his greatest plan for eternal liberty.

Oh well, it was fucking funny, he thought to himself. Remembering then his halcyon days of youth with rose-tinted glasses, he wondered how his younger self would've thought of his current self. "Dumbass burnout, prolly," he answered. "I was so full of vigor back then. Or maybe that's just my memory playing tricks on me."

With a sudden realization, he looked up his old posts on hit internet forum "the Rhizzone," which was now the fastest way to find yourself on the FBI watch list. Reading them, his face contorted into a series of increasingly displeased faces. "Fuck I was such a little shit. But goddammit, I was right."

Edited by Cycloneboy ()

unfree cycloneboy
I presume this is set after the inception of Matriarchy. You gender demon. How should it have been decreed that such a ruffian as yourself be not placed within permanent captivity for your proto-insurrectionary Prattle? Tsk tsk.
cycloneboy you should of written this piece about a time in the future where norway finally makes all prisons gender integrated and how men are ruthlessly harassed and raped by women while the government ignores and the outside world makes fun of this grave injustice.

Noice posted:

cycloneboy you should of written this piece about a time in the future where norway finally makes all prisons gender integrated and how men are ruthlessly harassed and raped by women while the government ignores and the outside world makes fun of this grave injustice.

don't boss cycloneboy around

wtf why'd you change the thread title. there's no rape by envelopment in this story.
and now the title implies rape by envelopment is a fiction!

Cycloneboy posted:

wtf why'd you change the thread title. there's no rape by envelopment in this story.

ya but the story and rape by envelopment are both fiction so i thought it'd be fitting

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

ya but the story and rape by envelopment are both fiction so i thought it'd be fitting

suppose that i point a gun at a woman's head, and force her to penetrate my anus with her fingers. is that rape or not?

where do you even come up wiht this you sick little weirdo? welcome back to ifap...

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

where do you even come up wiht this you sick little weirdo? welcome back to ifap...

i'm sick? i'm not the one who's pro-rape.

noice, now EO is erasing an entire sexuality, as well as about half this nation's rape victims in the past year. why did you people vote him for mod??

Edited by Agnus_Dei ()

Cycloneboy posted:

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

suppose that i point a gun at a woman's head, and force her to penetrate my anus with her fingers. is that rape or not?

go on...

so cycloneboy the asexual who is totally not just a weird little teen creep has talked abuout masturbating in public restrooms, forcing a woman to finger his butt, what else?

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

lol suppose i take a girl out to dinner then aftwerwards begin to have intercourse and plead her to penetrate my anus with her fingers...

yes, because rape and consensual sex are very similar, fuckerlord.

lol thanks for making a fake quote. are you trying to portray me as being as much of a sicko as you are?

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

lol thanks for making a fake quote. are you trying to portray me as being as much of a sicko as you are?

everyone knows that you made that post.

technically, you did
rape is sex without consent, hth.

Cycloneboy posted:

noice, now EO is erasing an entire sexuality, as well as about half this nation's rape victims in the past year. why did you people vote him for mod??

Wow get a room you two

Petrol posted:

Wow get a room you two

why, so he can rape by envelopment me? no thanks, buddy boy.

Cycloneboy posted:

Petrol posted:

Wow get a room you two

Petrol posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

Petrol posted:

Wow get a room you two

nice image macro, dork.

Cycloneboy posted:

nice image macro, dork.

[account deactivated]

Agnus_Dei posted:

joel

isn't it funny how all the posters that are the meanest to me, are also the most pro-rape? discipline, babyfinland, EmanuelaOrlandi... think about it.

Edited by Cycloneboy ()

i'm suggesting that if you don't like me, you're a rape apologist. just so we're clear. no ambiguity.
did you sleep at all yet little man. i put in a few hours.

getfiscal posted:

4-7 approx.

Cycloneboy posted:

getfiscal posted:

4-7 approx.

same.

gonna nap like a boss today i reckon.

cboy, did you know that judaic marriage law states that if a women is not willing/able to fulfil her husband's sexual desires he can just tell her to fuck off and he doesn't even have to give up the dowry. mad this.
U jewed me out of a bon0r
Less boners less rape

Transient_Grace posted:

Less boners less rape

actually,