I have the Fail AIDS
what if like the space needle was filled with heroin

you'd get so high

Maoist_Third_World_Sex_Tourist posted:

Seriously how much of a broken fuck up friendless and unlikeable weirdo do you have to be to assume the concept of happiness was manufactured by evil mammonite capitalists to keep you, the middle class white man, in check with such shallow pursuits as "friendship", and "fulfilling relationships". Does the OP like think Communist Utopia is this gray formless wasteland where everyone chooses LOGIC and spends all day beeping and booping at the factory. I've met a fucking ton of depressos but holy shit op you are way beyond that.

There's no hope for this one, nurse... he seems to be hella infected with a virus know as "Liberalism" beyond all hope

[account deactivated]
the consequences of infection by a virus known all too well on this forum

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

Hemorrhoids arent caused by a virus

hahahaha i have the fail aids

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

Its fail adis

[account deactivated]
the only thing that can cure my fail aids is the pool, but unfortunately, the pool is closed
*pulls thermometer out of GoldenLionTamarin's mouth* *the end is attached to a bunch of hankerchiefs with the letters on them spelling out F A I L A I D S*

GoldenLionTamarin posted:

hahahaha i have the fail aids

Nice I hope you have ten bucks.

Meursault posted:

There's no hope for this one, nurse... he seems to be hella infected with a virus know as "Liberalism" beyond all hope

you upvoted the op lol. seek professional help you weirdo

Classic neoliberalism. Advocate professional help, distribute unprofessional hurt. Fucking reported.

im making "Advocate professional help, distribute unprofessional hurt." into my motto

Meursault posted:

Years of extreme self-medicating depersonalization therapy regimes using store bought disassociatives (ie cough syrup) has made my own consciousness somewhat, "above" that of most of the modern consumerist population... I just feel like I'm "beyond" all that shit that people worry about, like "happiness" and "success"

yesterday i found roughly a gram of dxm in my dresser so ive just bought some campari to make a sick syrup

Through a Gram Roughly
Radium please change maggot masters name to Honky Xote
change my name back to Laughable Hoxha Grrl
guys, what cant harry reid???
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

change getfiscals username to Regina SPECTRE

change crow's name to Tupac Too Function
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

That's a lotta nuts!

Im gonna watch that mother fucker... TONIGHT.. Maybe get some moonshine from my friend thatm akin moonshine... Debate this obama *rattles empty jug marked XXX* *tiny vin diesel's head pops out lol* Hey wats the big idea!!!! I live for this shit

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

Meursault posted:

Ever heard of an ironic upvote, bub. Here- im gonna upvote this post, even though its not very good. hope this helps. thanks

[account deactivated]
Irony is for nerds.

GoldenLionTamarin posted:

Meursault posted:

Ever heard of an ironic upvote, bub. Here- im gonna upvote this post, even though its not very good. hope this helps. thanks

same

[account deactivated]
for the most ironic of upvotes check http://www.rhizzone.net/forum/reputation/EmanuelaOrlandi

Irony is for nerds.

https://twitter.com/MagnusMaggot/status/260510856763281410

whoa maggot master tweets like 1000 times per day about 1) how mean and bad communists or whatever all the LF posters are & 2) anime
[account deactivated]
I hope your fucking happy.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]