Maoist_Third_World_Sex_Tourist posted:

i only recently realized i only have white skin bc of recessive genes after noticing just how dark skinned the majority of my extended family is. its kinda fucked up?

maybe your abuela let a fat gringo cum in her gross pussy.

Thanks for the insightful commentary. Will you post the Steampunk Wedding Pictures now?
Goatstein do you need a trigger warning before mention of wddp.org is made, I'm just making sure not to break your comfort zone, as I feel personally guilty for running you out of your own safe space.

getfiscal posted:

[account deactivated]
taoc is like... man... damn.... genius
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

maggotman you're gonna get banned from wddp for stupid reasons i bet. we will welcome you here with open arms but we won't hug you, only maybe do the awkward hover hands thing. we're real ruddy

I average like 1 post in wddp every 3 months.

Goatstein do you need a trigger warning before mention of wddp.org is made, I'm just making sure not to break your comfort zone, as I feel personally guilty for running you out of your own safe space.

hipanics lack the ability to feel guilt.

Goethestein posted:

hipanics lack the ability to feel guilt.

Oh ho ho isn't he cute??? he's trying to be offensive. *Pats goatstein's cartoonishly oversized head, but my hands are not enough to cover the enormous surface of it, long as my fingers may be*

[account deactivated]
Tell us goat, what slur did you learn at the playground today? I'll be sitting right here, I think its important we listen to, and educate, Mental Children.
"The Steampunk Gringo", they called him
[account deactivated]

Tell us goat, what slur did you learn at the playground today? I'll be sitting right here, I think its important we listen to, and educate, Mental Children.

despite outward appearances, "hispanic" is not a slur. please dont be racist

goatstein do you own a dartboard printed with cbass's face you feebly, well, throw darts at while muttering to yourself about thirty pieces of silver and crying. How does your wife feel about you constantly bringing up how your child should be raised "to not be like those wddp faggots"
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Goatstein's marriage reaches a new low point as Goat becomes psychotic and starts punching holes in walls over deletion of subreddit "creepshots".
[account deactivated]
assuredly better than it feels to go to bed alone in ones rat infested third world hovel as a fat anime depresso whose life goal is to pull down the kind of money a literal retard can make in america making fries at a burger king before an inevitable suicide attended by ancient wailing south american women with faces like tom waits
Lexi's first quinceañera (Adorable) - Posted by Goatstein at 16:37 on 6 November 2009

Goethestein posted:

assuredly better than it feels to go to bed alone in ones rat infested third world hovel as a fat anime depresso whose life plan is to pull down the kind of money a literal retard can make in america making fries at a burger king before an inevitable suicide attended by ugly ancient wailing south american women with faces like tom waits

I think it's pretty rude of you to use a markov chain generator to make posts, like this one.

goatstein do you own a dartboard printed with cbass's face you feebly, well, throw darts at while muttering to yourself about thirty pieces of silver and crying. How does your wife feel about you constantly bringing up how your child should be raised "to not be like those wddp faggots"

assuredly better than it feels to go to bed alone in ones rat infested third world hovel as a fat anime depresso whose life goal is to pull down the kind of money a literal retard can make in america making fries at a burger king before an inevitable suicide attended by ancient wailing south american women with faces like tom waits

[account deactivated]

Goethestein posted:

*takes a deep breath* I liked this post better the first time..... but not by much

Motherfucker you think this post I made is incoherent? Watch me make it twice!! FUCK YOU DAD!
cito es no editar

Motherfucker you think this post I made is incoherent? Watch me make it twice!! FUCK YOU DAD!

speaking of incoherent what about trans theory

yo tengo el micropenis du celebrar el quinceañera videos
[account deactivated]

Goethestein posted:

I see you like your burns like you like your women: three years old.

yo tengo......los pechos del hombre - maggotmaster, en vida real (evr)
[account deactivated]

Goethestein posted:

I see you like your burns like you like your women: three years old.

the age of consent in argentina is 13. fortunately i live in a modern nation not full to the brim of odorous pederasts.

Are you gonna make the currency joke again Goatstein, I'm just wondering if you're an actual human being or a bot written by Joey as a last fuck you to his own forum.
the last fuck you to the forum was the rapid spread of fail aids
[account deactivated]
currency jokes about the arrrhenteenian peso are worth only 1/1000th of jokes about a modern currency