Meursault posted:

whoa maggot master tweets like 1000 times per day about 1) how mean and bad communists or whatever all the LF posters are & 2) anime

hes breaking your record hahahaha

[account deactivated]
tpaiens ip address has no 3 digit numbers which only confirms my suspicions that he is From Space

GoldenLionTamarin posted:

Meursault posted:

whoa maggot master tweets like 1000 times per day about 1) how mean and bad communists or whatever all the LF posters are & 2) anime

hes breaking your record hahahaha

niggas out here sprintin but this shit is a marathon

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

Maoist_Third_World_Sex_Tourist posted:

In a forum where baby huey p newton and goatstein post freely, anything is possible.

and yet here you are

I just feel bad for maggotmaster, as I do for everyone on WDDP. though the irony of him ranting against depressed and mentally ill people is not lost on me.
also make me a mod i would ban the OP. false consciousness is not allowed
Hatred of happiness is not a principled stance but rather a deep-seated envy that has calcified into villainy.

If you cannot be happy, then you are not doing your part to up the total happiness.

Not everyone devotes their lives to conquering their enemies. Some choose to have hobbies and lovers.
if you aren't happy, adopt a dog. unless you hate dogs, then happiness is probably just not for you
"Happiness is not based on oneself, it does not consist of a small home, of taking and getting. Happiness is taking part in the struggle, where there is no borderline between one's own personal world, and the world in general."
– Lee Harvey Oswald
[account deactivated]

Edited by swampman ()

wow. that is fucked up and dark. i don't think people like you should be able to vote at all. you should seriously consider getting professional help.

weirdo
its like a forum of a bunch of idiots telling eachother to get professional help. lol if you mean sylvan learning center than yeah because yall are failing actuary tests and getting fail aids and making dumb posts all over this forum lol
Sounds like someone needs some professional help at the Cyclists' House Of Pain

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

its like a forum of a bunch of idiots telling eachother to get professional help. lol if you mean sylvan learning center than yeah because yall are failing actuary tests and getting fail aids and making dumb posts all over this forum lol

please dont make light of fail aids

Every day i post in this place i feel a little more like Roy Cohn, licking toilet seats and squeezing toxic loaded rubbers up my hole
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

Meursault posted:

Thanks for the twitter analysis, nerd.

babyhueypnewton posted:

I just feel bad for maggotmaster, as I do for everyone on WDDP. though the irony of him ranting against depressed and mentally ill people is not lost on me.

I'm glad I can get a psychological assessment from a complete lunatic & rapist here, in rhizzone dot net.

Haha wowwww you make, a lot of tweets, snort, *gives self wedgie and then proceeds to stuff self in locker*
baby huey p newton i dont think the fail aids epidemic in this forum really got started until you moved here
maggotmaster use your words for healing not hurting
i cant heal anybody, because reading bhpn posts gave me fail aids
[account deactivated]
mother,fucker i just found a tweet about you talkign about ANIME youre going to be SO trolled *dislocates own jaw to make le reddit le trollface irl*
[account deactivated]
more ppl will watch the madoka movies than the noob fail message in the op or in fact anybody in this forum will ever reach. owned by anime, the fourth stage of communism
maggotmaster you should make some effort posts on this little scribblehut of ours. write what you know, which in your case is half-understand caricatures of obsolete political movements. sorry that was mean.
[account deactivated]

getfiscal posted:

maggotmaster you should make some effort posts on this little scribblehut of ours. write what you know, which in your case is half-understand caricatures of obsolete political movements. sorry that was mean.

why would I write a thread about every single rhizzone poster though

Maoist_Third_World_Sex_Tourist posted:

why would I write a thread about every single rhizzone poster though

kills time before inevitable death.