i have my window open and its cold out. feels nice.
http://lbo-news.com/2012/09/01/from-the-archives-the-gold-fetish/
doug henwood is cool.

stegosaurus posted:

http://lbo-news.com/2012/09/01/from-the-archives-the-gold-fetish/

By: princess1960 on September 1, 2012
at 2:08 pm

exsellent…so from all this artice or better document i understand very good what is peaper ,and what is value..because the ”value of this paper ”is losst.. OR have” stock” somewere and —– wonted to take gold now?—– EH I AM WRONG?. .and the world will changed ? NO OFCOURS ..FOR SOME REASON THERE WANTED EVERYTHING,,…dollare euro.yen doesn’t have power anymore WHY?..AND you know very good ..i know too.IF exchange gold with this garbeges thinking is resultat in economy again WRONG..IF the capitalisme is down (katifora)is not the gold who saved ..IS CHANGE POLITICE -ECONOMICE ALL THE MECHANISME (IS DIRTY)WHO TRYING TO MAKE THE WORLD MISERABLE..
MY ADVICE IS . all the political-economical Academice work together for better future to our children (is this possibile)? YES …
but not with GOLD…
thank you..i am not agree with gold-exchange because NO SENSE FOR ME
AH ..i just remmember ww2 Ger ………stol gold everywhere even teeth from mouth..ring and everything geted from hebrew.. where is ?

the results of reading too many papers on value theory
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

aerdil posted:

hoping this hurricane does to manhattan what occupy wallstreet and al qaeda couldn't

I don’t really know how a hurricane is meant to “achieve CIA policy goals” but ok

so you're tellin me katrina was just a pleasant surprise

discipline posted:

I hope you evacuated goldsmith, they say greenpoint is gonna get it

i don't even actually live in brooklyn

EO just posted this on facebook and it's already reeling in the Likes

discipline posted:

bad news donald

this hurricane is going to wipe out 75% of the posters on this forum
me, stocking up

tpaine posted:

karphead posted:

tell us some hurricane stories tcaine

After WrestleMania VII, Earthquake instigated a feud with Jake "the Snake" Roberts when, in their match that aired on WWF Superstars of Wrestling, he "squashed" Damien with his Earthquake splashes; Earthquake had tied up Roberts in the ropes before going on his rampage. In reality, Roberts' bag — one of two left at ringside for the match — contained pantyhose stuffed with hamburger, and a small motor to simulate a "live snake." When the match aired on WWF Superstars of Wrestling, footage of Earthquake landing on Damien was interrupted with cutaway shots to that show's "Events Center," although the incident aired uninterrupted and uncensored during WWF Prime Time Wrestling the following week. Later, Earthquake participated in a skit on WWF Prime Time Wrestling where he cooked "Quakeburgers" on a grill and served them to co-hosts Vince McMahon, Bobby The Brain Heenan, and Lord Alfred Hayes; later, Earthquake revealed that the meat was ground from Damien's carcass. Heenan had already eaten 3 or 4 of the Burgers and Hayes was curious about the meat. Earthquake mentioned the meat rymed with quake and Hayes said they were snake burgers. Heenan got sick and nearly threw-up. Vince was angry over this and knocked the tray out of Earthquake's hands which knocked all the burgers onto the floor. Roberts and Earthquake feuded throughout most of late spring and into the summer.

karphead posted:

this hurricane is going to wipe out 75% of the posters on this forum

the rhizzone is the most jewish forum on the internet, of course most of it lives in new york

lol they included this in a cbc story:

"I got a call from a friend of mine from Florida last night who said, 'Mark, get out! If it's not the storm, it'll be the aftermath. People are going to be fighting in the streets over gasoline and food.' "

yeah but don't panic people
people were fighting in the streets in SF last night too, but only because we won the world series. so i can relate.
category 1 hurricane lmao
fucking northerners
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

ggw posted:

fucking northerners

quite a few streets and subway tunnels flood here after a moderate rain shower. it also causes sewage to start flowing into the waterways. accelerationism.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3460336&pagenumber=170&perpage=40#post409041369

good dog
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

whoa, what's happening here

[account deactivated]
but at your house? aren't you in florida? i thought the Wang State was getting off lightly with this one
[account deactivated]

ggw posted:

fucking northerners

The strength of the hurricane has little to do with it, it's all about the storm swell in the harbor. it's very narrow & would greatly amplify the height of the flooding if the storm hit directly into the mouth of the hudson.