i dont like radiohead very much though!!!!
[account deactivated]
heres some good emo emo thread
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
tool is good
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
yoour blowin my mind tpaine
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

Wait, doesn't all music have emotion? Isn't that name kind of superfluous for a whole genre?? Let me show you how ignorant you are.

radiohead has no emotion apart from "i'm a post-industrial alienated brit boo hoo what happened to my empire"

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

tpaine posted:
Wait, doesn't all music have emotion? Isn't that name kind of superfluous for a whole genre?? Let me show you how ignorant you are.

radiohead has no emotion apart from "i'm a post-industrial alienated brit boo hoo what happened to my empire"

"everything in it's right place (such as India under Queen Victoria)"

[account deactivated]
"Am I for the Iraq war? Sure, Saddam is a bad guy and needs to be taken out"

Johnny Greenwood in an NME interview, January 2003

DildoMalone posted:

I posted American Football earlier, but yes they are the Best Band Ever. DildoMalone you are instantly cool as shit in my book.

i don't like shoegaze.

@-->LISTEN TO THIS SHIT<--@

that's what i imagine it sounds like in every brit's head

tpaine posted:

thank you for the backup dildo.

I was driving the other day and I was behind someone who had one of those decked out Harley Davidson F-150 trucks. It was wicked cause beside the Harley Davidson logo he had a bunch of Vandals sticker and his license plate was VNDLS. all I had to say about that was "Noice"

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

jeffery posted:

i found this video via a google search for "dogstorm" and ever since it has been very important to me

ggw posted:

homelesspilgrim 13 minutes ago

hmm... Fat person wasting food in a time when food prices are ready to soar...Why did I watch this?

GOD BLESS, multiply and strengthen the enemies of America exceedingly until it is destroyed and wiped off of the face of the earth.

generally speaking, the stronger one's opinion on music, the worse their taste

except when it comes to radiohead, music that good drives people to extremes in either direction
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]