Don't make a thread in GBS about guns unless you want it to be instantly gassed and to be given a month's probation. Thanks.

heh challenge accepted
that could have been me 1 year ago qq

getfiscal posted:

Goethestein posted:

that gene is also what makes men the ones who accomplished everything of value throughout all of history without exception. not sexist, just facts

marie curie invented radiation which was then used to vaporize some japs.

she was actually a secret tranny. source: wikipedia as of 10 seconds ago.

share the love, guys. "hang in there!"--kitten

http://walloflove.org
Our hearts are broken for the families and communities affected by the tragedy in Newtown, CT today. The Ruby Tuesday family sends our sincere thoughts and prayers to all.

When is the McRib going to break it's hickory silence on this issue
how come its ok for people to engage in pointless sanctimony, but not for corporations??

Goethestein posted:

how come its ok for people to engage in pointless sanctimony, but not for corporations??

corporations are people

what's the deal with corporate twitters? it's like, who's following these guys?
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

djbk posted:

how can our society produce such monsters

lol i'd make that post in gbs but i spent my 10 at the bar, brunos, they had cnn on all the tvs, i made them put on black dudes throwing balls
no i'm back in my man cave smoking a bowl chooming that piff hits from the bong sorry if you have tow atch a commerical for jason bourne i've heard he's a twink
Zzrh5GftgzM
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
I got a turkey. thats the party I think
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

I almost cried at work when I read this story while my co-workers were down at the holiday party getting wasted + I caught up on work because they let me stay late to go to the party but I needed that time to catch up on stuff since I only work part time

well its heartening to see that SOME people have their priorities straight, living their lives in a rational, moral way instead of wasting time engaging in pointless self-indulgent activities that benefit no one.

please pass this message of support along to your co-workers, tia

iFederico posted:

http://i.ur.com/bti7sl.jpg

i wonder who killed more children today, Adam Lanza or Benjamin Netanyahu

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

I almost cried at work when I read this story while my co-workers were down at the holiday party getting wasted + I caught up on work because they let me stay late to go to the party but I needed that time to catch up on stuff since I only work part time

Why did you almost cry?

[account deactivated]

ggw posted:

Last Thursday n
ight around midnight, a woman from Houston , Texas was ...arrested, jailed, and charged with manslaughter for shooting a man 6 times in the back as he was running away with her purse. The following Monday morning, the woman was called in front of the Arraignment Judge, sworn-in, and asked to explain her actions. The woman replied, "I was standing at the corner bus stop for about 15 minutes, waiting for the bus to take me home after work. I am a waitress at a local cafe. I was there alone, so I had my right hand on my pistol in my purse hanging on my left shoulder. All of a sudden I was spun around hard to my left. As I caught my balance, I saw a man running away with my purse. I looked down at my right hand and saw that my fingers were wrapped tightly around my pistol. The next thing I remember is saying out loud, "No Way Punk! You're not stealing my pay check and tips." I raised my right hand, pointed my pistol at the man running away from me with my purse, and started squeezing the trigger of my pistol. When asked by the arraignment judge, "Why did you shoot the man 6 times? The woman replied under oath, "Because, when I pulled the trigger the 7th time, it only went click." The woman was acquitted of all charges. She was back at work the next day.

That woman's name? Adolf Hitler.

[account deactivated]

babyhueypnewton posted:

discipline posted:

Why did you almost cry?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPBEAtLIQz0

[account deactivated]

babyhueypnewton posted:

Why did you almost cry?

twenty children were killed in a mass shooting

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

fringus why did you cover for him with all this college shit. how could you

some people just want to watch the world burn

Why is your face wet? These small humans can be replaced.
dissolve glycerin in nitric acid, real good kick
"Catherine Urso of Newtown said her college-age son knew the killer and remembered him for his alternative style. "He just said he was very thin, very remote and was one of the goths," she said."

ahaha let's all get terrified of goths again and wear neon

angelbutt_dollface posted:

turns out it was this guy's brother, he killed all those kids and then killed himself while carrying his bro's ID so he could pin it on his brother and get away clean. almost worked, too