it is not enough to get angry at the police. you must become them.
when I refer to getfiscal IRL I say "well my gf thinks so and so"
when i refer to getfiscal IRL i say "Informant B61-Z72 has relayed that so and so has done so and so"
when i refer to getfiscal in real life it's as "yes, that is my account. yes i am aware of the charges against me. yes i understand i have a right to an attorney. yes i understand i am being deported to india for supporting global people's war."
[account deactivated]
Chocolate America is a terrible poster irl
[account deactivated]
kill the cops....kill everyone...yeah
Chocolate America is shitting out a WHOLe lotta WORds in d&d
[account deactivated]
srspost my wife announced to everyone that we're having a baby next year!!!! whaaaat i'm not having a child with that woman ujntil she sorts herself out throroughly and my salary is like 50% higher than now. can i just like fake all my orgasms or something from here on out, will this work

tpaine posted:

jeffery posted:

Chocolate America is shitting out a WHOLe lotta WORds in d&d

lol link

i was just joshin around about ur post

tpaine posted:

i can't remember what i said to piss him off but i think i said his head was the shape of one of my butt plugs and i hadn't posted in over a year and he complained about me in a d&d thread about civility lol

[account deactivated]

littlegreenpills posted:

srspost my wife announced to everyone that we're having a baby next year!!!! whaaaat i'm not having a child with that woman ujntil she sorts herself out throroughly and my salary is like 50% higher than now. can i just like fake all my orgasms or something from here on out, will this work

Are you okay.

littlegreenpills posted:

yeah man your wifeposting has been getting pretty bad sounding. seek couples therapy? i want you to be healthy and happy mainne

littlegreenpills posted:

sever

littlegreenpills posted:

how could she announce something like that without talking it over with you first

littlegreenpills posted:

owned

Goethestein posted:

sever

your vas deferens

[account deactivated]
have a baby you pussy
[account deactivated]
thank u for ur messages of support for my drunk post. we did talk it over beforehand, by which i mean she badgered me until i rolled my eyes and agreed to it. however she is so incredibly lazy and spendthrift that I fear she will massively neglect the child. (we got a dog cos she insisted but she never feeds or walks it). also i fear she won't manage to quit smoking before the babby arrives. it's not the health thing so much as the $140 a week. i will bring all this up with her when i have the energy. in my favor, her family all think it's a terrible idea for the same reasons I do. e/n~~~~
thats rape
misandry is real

this comic was used in D&D today to debunk marxism. if marxism works, why aren't companies using it to make money?
[account deactivated]

Goethestein posted:

this comic was used in D&D today to debunk marxism. if marxism works, why aren't companies using it to make money?

The best-run companies are internally Communist.

littlegreenpills posted:

thank u for ur messages of support for my drunk post. we did talk it over beforehand, by which i mean she badgered me until i rolled my eyes and agreed to it. however she is so incredibly lazy and spendthrift that I fear she will massively neglect the child. (we got a dog cos she insisted but she never feeds or walks it). also i fear she won't manage to quit smoking before the babby arrives. it's not the health thing so much as the $140 a week. i will bring all this up with her when i have the energy. in my favor, her family all think it's a terrible idea for the same reasons I do. e/n~~~~

If you have this baby i will report your user account for child abuse.

Hey, does anyone have an english subtitled copy of Cobra Verde, or of My Best Fiend, or both. I know it's a long shot but I'm at the end of my rope like a freak on a leash.
i'm happy we helped u out w./ taht littlegreenpills. dang we're pretty good at this, i got an idea: let's make an entire thread where ppl post abt their personal probs then us the thread therapists who have never met them and have no actual credentials can help ppl thru them, theres no way this can go wrong.

aerdil posted:

i'm happy we helped u out w./ taht littlegreenpills. dang we're pretty good at this, i got an idea: let's make an entire thread where ppl post abt their personal probs then us the thread therapists who have never met them and have no actual credentials can help ppl thru them, theres no way this can go wrong.

Good idea, my personal problem is I cant find the following movies, The Flying Doctors of East Africa, Handicapped Future, Land of Silence and Darkness, Heart of Glass, Huie's Sermon, The Dark Glow of the Mountains, Scream of Stone, The Transformation of the World into Music

swampman posted:

Hey, does anyone have an english subtitled copy of Cobra Verde, or of My Best Fiend, or both. I know it's a long shot but I'm at the end of my rope like a freak on a leash.

i have My Best Fiend. pm me and i'll hook ya up.

karphead posted:

swampman posted:

i have My Best Fiend. pm me and i'll hook ya up.

Thanks sincerely but i just went out to a store that actually rents movies on old DVDs, and got it. That was very nice of you to offer.

np, i got other older Herzog stuff if you want

tpaine posted:

The Military would NOT be using curses or hexes to win battles! We don't need any of that shit, we got the fuckin' MARINES Ooorah!

karphead posted:

np, i got other older Herzog stuff if you want

I now have every title except the list of 8 movies above, and the majority of his short work which I don't feel the completionist drive to collect. A good quality, subtitled Land of Silence and Darkness is up on liveleak.com but I'm not smart enough to pluck it from the world wide web.

herzog being the bad guy in jack reacher is real weird

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

herzog being the bad guy in jack reacher is real weird

This is probably one of the more significant and interesting things to observe about Werner Herzog.