i just found that old thread where the dude executed children for stealing twinkies and GBS was throwing themselves at his feet
UltraQueef posted:

How much does he have to steal before it's death-worthy? How old does one have to be?

I guess we should all just politely ask burglars to tell us their age (I'm sure they won't lie) and exactly what they've stolen before we decide to use deadly force?

I don't know what kind of wusstopia your ideal government would be, but right now it's sounding like a safehaven for criminals.
I think my favorite fact about Herzog is that some parts of Stroszek use a town in Wisconsin because Herzog had arranged to meet Errol Morris there to dig up Ed Gein's mother's grave.

Goethestein posted:

UltraQueef posted:

How much does he have to steal before it's death-worthy? How old does one have to be?

I guess we should all just politely ask burglars to tell us their age (I'm sure they won't lie) and exactly what they've stolen before we decide to use deadly force?

I don't know what kind of wusstopia your ideal government would be, but right now it's sounding like a safehaven for criminals.

It does annoy me how burglars are always misstating their ages.

"UltraQueef" is housebound-disabled due to diabetes...
Bum the Sad posted:

It's clear this man should of let the punks rape and murder him instead of defending himself

fucking bastard

Then again to everyone in this thread apparently only white people can defend themselves, it's sickening the amount of racism in this thread who think that this poor man isn't entitled to protect his property because he is hispanic
that thread is seriously the worst and most warped thing i've ever read, and i've read a book written by bros whining about how oppressed they are that they got arrested for the genocide of the Tutsi
Bum the sad haha. Worst dnd poster indeed.

swampman posted:

Good idea, my personal problem is I cant find the following movies, The Flying Doctors of East Africa, Handicapped Future, Land of Silence and Darkness, Heart of Glass, Huie's Sermon, The Dark Glow of the Mountains, Scream of Stone, The Transformation of the World into Music

a few of those are on pirate bay (heart of glass, scream of stone) but yeah, you're gonna have a hard time with those others

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

herzog being the bad guy in jack reacher is real weird

http://www.hollywood.com/news/Jack_Reacher_Tom_Cruise_Lee_Child_Chris_McQuarrie_Interview/46688209
HW: Did you ever imagine you’d get Werner Herzog to play the villain, The Zec?
LC: I certainly did not! Herzog was one of those wildest dreams things. It was a bit like you’re at a party, you’re stoned, and suddenly someone asks, "Who would you like to play The Zec?" and you say “Werner Herzog.” And of course you don’t expect to get him but we did get him. And not only that, he really wanted to do it. Werner was totally enthusiastic about it. I think he loved every minute of it.

HW: Was he onboard from the start? Was there anything that you guys had to do to convince him to take the role?
LC: No, it was quite the reverse. Mindy Marin, the casting director, came up with the idea, which everybody thought was fantastic but doomed to failure. But within a week Herzog had agreed. He seemed to be really excited about it. He’d read the books and wanted to be part of it.

Goethestein posted:

that thread is seriously the worst and most warped thing i've ever read, and i've read a book written by bros whining about how oppressed they are that they got arrested for the genocide of the Tutsi

Link

swampman posted:

aerdil posted:
i'm happy we helped u out w./ taht littlegreenpills. dang we're pretty good at this, i got an idea: let's make an entire thread where ppl post abt their personal probs then us the thread therapists who have never met them and have no actual credentials can help ppl thru them, theres no way this can go wrong.
Good idea, my personal problem is I cant find the following movies, The Flying Doctors of East Africa, Handicapped Future, Land of Silence and Darkness, Heart of Glass, Huie's Sermon, The Dark Glow of the Mountains, Scream of Stone, The Transformation of the World into Music

try karagarga

karphead posted:

swampman posted:

a few of those are on pirate bay (heart of glass, scream of stone) but yeah, you're gonna have a hard time with those others

Poor quality or no subtitles, its sad. Love will find a way. I forgo translation in Jag Mandir but thats it.

MadMedico posted:

Goethestein posted:

Link

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2971226

it looks like they finally installed titan

the future is bright lol
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
hold the ALT key and type Right now, "technocrat" mostly still has a positive connotation: they're the good guys, coming to save us from those useless politicians. But that could very easily change, especially if Papademos or Monti screw up or fail, as time goes on and people begin to question them.
[account deactivated]
(●̮̮̃•̃)
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
fuck
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

swampman posted:

aerdil posted:

i'm happy we helped u out w./ taht littlegreenpills. dang we're pretty good at this, i got an idea: let's make an entire thread where ppl post abt their personal probs then us the thread therapists who have never met them and have no actual credentials can help ppl thru them, theres no way this can go wrong.

Good idea, my personal problem is I cant find the following movies, The Flying Doctors of East Africa, Handicapped Future, Land of Silence and Darkness, Heart of Glass, Huie's Sermon, The Dark Glow of the Mountains, Scream of stone, The Transformation of the World into Music

i'm downloading The Flying Doctors, Land of Silence and Darkness, Scream of Snow, Transformation of the World into Music, Handicapped Future and Huie's Sermon right now.. do you use dropbox or have other means???

[account deactivated]
http://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=168175
[account deactivated]

thirdplace posted:

swampman posted:

aerdil posted:

Good idea, my personal problem is I cant find the following movies, The Flying Doctors of East Africa, Handicapped Future, Land of Silence and Darkness, Heart of Glass, Huie's Sermon, The Dark Glow of the Mountains, Scream of stone, The Transformation of the World into Music

i'm downloading The Flying Doctors, Land of Silence and Darkness, Scream of Snow, Transformation of the World into Music, Handicapped Future and Huie's Sermon right now.. do you use dropbox or have other means???

I have dropbox but am not sure how to use it. You have entered into a hand holding commitment beyond the scope of your wildest nightmares. Just tell me generally what to do and i figure it out from there. Then prepare to be glomped.

I can order Heart of Glass from Herzog's website for 35 euros, thats like 80 dollars
I think my favorite fact about Herzog is that in 1995 he attended an interview with the man whose crime the story of My Son, My Son, What Have Ye Done? is based on, and expressed his interest in doing that movie, but then the man built a shrine to Aguirre, the Wrath of God in his trailer, so Herzog decided not to meet him again.
i just like him for drinking cough syrup out of a shoe in that shiity harmoney kline flick
[account deactivated]
hugo chavez is probably dying right now

http://www.businessinsider.com/report-chavez-in-coma-on-life-support-2013-1

HenryKrinkle posted:

hugo chavez is probably dying right now

http://www.businessinsider.com/report-chavez-in-coma-on-life-support-2013-1

RIP to the Bolivarian Tony Blair

[account deactivated]