why am i no longer mod
[account deactivated]

jools posted:

why am i no longer mod

i compliment you and you downvote me khamsek. nice. nice.
[account deactivated]

jools posted:

why am i no longer mod

1776 all over again mofo

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

Goethestein posted:

GoldenLionTamarin posted:

the percentage of radfem writers who are the victim of crimes as a result of insulting transgender people is incredibly small. its a lot smaller than, for example, the percentage of transgender people who kill themselves or are murdered because of the kind of attitude in this article

how many transpeople are hatemurdered in the first world annually

it's gotta be in the single digits

Are a lot of these cases where the guy hooks up with a transgender woman or solicited her for sex and then finds out she has a penis and kills her in a trans-panic rage?

[account deactivated]

Goethestein posted:

Goethestein posted:

the percentage of radfem writers who are the victim of crimes as a result of insulting transgender people is incredibly small. its a lot smaller than, for example, the percentage of transgender people who kill themselves or are murdered because of the kind of attitude in this article

double digits iirc which is pretty significant because it;s like a tenth of a percent of the population or something like that. and that doesnt count non lethal assaults or suicides due to harassment. so its a lot

edit: its double digits in america but its triple digits worldwide. idk about the first world specifically

according to this, 13 transgender americans were killed in 2012. http://www.advocate.com/politics/transgender/2012/11/20/13-transgender-americans-murdered-2012 that is a little less than 1/3 the number of people killed by bees. http://abcnews.go.com/Health/AllergiesNews/story?id=8148229&page=1

"There are also nearly 700,000 transgender individuals in the US" http://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/research/census-lgbt-demographics-studies/how-many-people-are-lesbian-gay-bisexual-and-transgender/

so if that's approximately true, the murder rate of transgender americans is about 13/700000 or about 1.9 per 100k

there were 14,748 murders in the US last year out of ~311M cisgender people or a murder rate of about 4.8 per 100k

tpaine posted:

are radfems anything like radscorpions

one scurries around and poisons you and the other is an enemy in fallout.

i was watching susan boyle perform at the Queen's lichdom ceremony and they were showing off the dark mother's horse collection, and there were three dudes riding: Her Undying's official horse master, all gussied up, a Mountie, and an Australian in a bolo tie and cowboy hat

discipline posted:

I once asked an australian when they got independence from england and they said they didn't. I was 11.

I assume they said it out of ignorant but there’s no clearcut answer. We became a country on 1st of January 1901, and yet in 1975 the government was dismissed by the Governor-General, the queen’s representative, hardly indicative of any true independence.

God Save the Queen was our anthem until the 60s.

AND jools was like “hey man can I crash at yours when I’m in Sydney” and I’m like well OK but he bought along like 20 redcoats and made me quarter them, then called me a n**ger

too far.
I read that 49% of transgendered people have attempted suicide

Goatstein: “yes because they’re mentally ill”

Well so are an overwhelming amount of the homeless but that doesn’t mean that their mental illness is the root of their oppression and they’re just indulging themselves
http://youtu.be/6x3URLItGog?t=1m37s
[account deactivated]

getfiscal posted:

too far.

I agree, he needs to chill out, there’s only so many times I can listen to “E-E-E.D.L!” while I’m trying to make breakfast

from what I understand the short version is Canada slowly determined what it meant to be an independent country from the Empire through the world wars and such, and then England was like uh hey it looks like we still own Australia, i guess they can be independent too i guess? whatever, kangaroos and sand

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

Well so are an overwhelming amount of the homeless but that doesn’t mean that their mental illness is the root of their oppression and they’re just indulging themselves

actually it does

discipline posted:

I once asked an australian when they got independence from england and they said they didn't. I was 11.

I assume they said it out of ignorant but there’s no clearcut answer. We became a country on 1st of January 1901, and yet in 1975 the government was dismissed by the Governor-General, the queen’s representative, hardly indicative of any true independence.

God Save the Queen was our anthem until the 60s.

AND jools was like “hey man can I crash at yours when I’m in Sydney” and I’m like well OK but he bought along like 20 redcoats and made me quarter them, then called me a n**ger

You are a ninger though. Fockin basilwhop.

tpaine posted:

Lessons posted:
elemennop posted:
Lessons posted:
drwhat posted:
anyway, trans people are hilarious
can you just try not being an asshole. like, just try it?
man, have you seen your own post history?
http://www.rhizzone.net/forum/search/?action=show_user&user_id=48&page=1

it's 50+ pages of one-line insults and dismissals, rehashing grudges from long dead forums. i liked you back in lf, but it seems like everything you post now is bitter and spiteful. i mean, certainly some of the people you target deserve it, but you can understand why it's annoying that it's the only thing you fucking post. not that you have to participate in this forum, but in that case don't participate at all instead of dropping a 1000+ posts of your disapproval
i spent more time trying to have actual discussion here than most people. problem is that this forum turned out to be a haven for idiots and total assholes, and even some of the people who actually wanted to discuss things (like baby finland) ended up being assholes too. i wouldn't even be here if someone hadn't directed me to khamsek jumping in to a thread about some journalist screaming bigoted remarks with "bet she's going to get stalked and harassed by the trans mafia!!" and thankfully you probably won't have to see me again any time soon.

Wer're friends though aren't thug lesions.

don't let him go the way of Chocolate America

their mental illness, along with substance abuse, is the root of their homelessness, not any oppression

Goethestein posted:

actually it does

Yeah, fucking homeless people wallowing in their own self-pity and incompetence

Goethestein posted:

their mental illness, along with substance abuse, is the root of their homelessness, not any oppression

but society makes you mentally ill, mr stein. i mean just look at all of us

Goethestein posted:

actually it does

how do you think people become and stay homeless. it's not because they are as capable as everyone else

RL Stein

Goethestein posted:

Goethestein posted:

actually it does

how do you think people become and stay homeless. it's not because they are as capable as everyone else

are you going to completely ignore a system of perpetual income inequality, in which poverty is endemic, while you continue to argue this really stupid notion

[account deactivated]
why is this thread so popular and what the fuck are we even talking about.

AmericanNazbro posted:

Goethestein posted:

Goethestein posted:

actually it does

are you going to completely ignore a system of perpetual income inequality, in which poverty is endemic, while you continue to argue this really stupid notion

challenge: talk to a homeless person at length and come away from the experience saying to yourself "yes, this is a person who is capable of supporting themselves financially for an extended period of time"

[account deactivated]

drwhat posted:

from what I understand the short version is Canada slowly determined what it meant to be an independent country from the Empire through the world wars and such, and then England was like uh hey it looks like we still own Australia, i guess they can be independent too i guess? whatever, kangaroos and sand

Huh? Both nations were independent before either World War. But if you mean developing their “identity” as new nations through world war then yeah that’s massively the case with Australia as well, particularly Gallipoli in WW1 and the New Guinea campaign in WW2. It’s some weird old conservative tenet that the soul of Australia was born in thousands upon thousands of 16 year olds getting mowed down on a Turkish beach which is dumb beyond words but yeah.

Pretty lame but Canada’s lamer so whatever.

Cycloneboy posted:

why is this thread so popular and what the fuck are we even talking about.

you are ALL ASSHOLES, i believe is the topic, followed by angry stomping and slamming of bedroom door

Goethestein posted:

Goethestein posted:

double digits iirc which is pretty significant because it;s like a tenth of a percent of the population or something like that. and that doesnt count non lethal assaults or suicides due to harassment. so its a lot

edit: its double digits in america but its triple digits worldwide. idk about the first world specifically

according to this, 13 transgender americans were killed in 2012. http://www.advocate.com/politics/transgender/2012/11/20/13-transgender-americans-murdered-2012 that is a little less than 1/3 the number of people killed by bees. http://abcnews.go.com/Health/AllergiesNews/story?id=8148229&page=1

13 is double digits, not single digits. you were wrong and you got owned. you have been shamed today

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
lol goatstein im bordering on insanity and would probably be incapable of supporting myself financially were it not for the fact that i was born into the middle classes

Goethestein posted:

Goethestein posted:

actually it does

Um foreclosure? Medical crises? Coming out of jail?

There’s a reason why America has more homeless than other developed countries and it’s because of the lack of any safety net, not because americans are more biologically inclined to be incompetent at managing their lives