Goethestein posted:

AmericanNazbro posted:
Goethestein posted:
Ironicwarcriminal posted:
Goethestein posted:
I read that 49% of transgendered people have attempted suicide

Goatstein: “yes because they’re mentally ill”

Well so are an overwhelming amount of the homeless but that doesn’t mean that their mental illness is the root of their oppression and they’re just indulging themselves

actually it does
Yeah, fucking homeless people wallowing in their own self-pity and incompetence
how do you think people become and stay homeless. it's not because they are as capable as everyone else
are you going to completely ignore a system of perpetual income inequality, in which poverty is endemic, while you continue to argue this really stupid notion

challenge: talk to a homeless person at length and come away from the experience saying to yourself "yes, this is a person who is capable of supporting themselves financially for an extended period of time"

I can see the residual libertarianism of your mind in posts like this, as if such an individualistic endeavour is going to actually explain the social conditions that cause homelessness

Goethestein posted:

Goethestein posted:

Well so are an overwhelming amount of the homeless but that doesn’t mean that their mental illness is the root of their oppression and they’re just indulging themselves

actually it does

how do you think people become and stay homeless. it's not because they are as capable as everyone else

Um foreclosure? Medical crises? Coming out of jail?

There’s a reason why America has more homeless than other developed countries and it’s because of the lack of any safety net, not because americans are more biologically inclined to be incompetent at managing their lives

its actually because you're more willing to give money and housing to lumpenproles for no good reason

jools posted:

jools posted:

why am i no longer mod

1776 all over again mofo

yes, the rightful king is replaced by whiny children and sex tourists

Edited by Goethestein ()

Goethestein posted:

Goethestein posted:
Goethestein posted:

actually it does

There’s a reason why America has more homeless than other developed countries and it’s because of the lack of any safety net, not because americans are more biologically inclined to be incompetent at managing their lives

its actually because you're more willing to give money and housing to lumpenproles for no good reason

No good reasons such as being 4 times less likely to be murdered, having cities that aren’t abandoned hellholes and having a higher life expectancy, lower infant mortality and higher survival rates for every cancer bar melanoma while still spending half as much per capita on health care?

[account deactivated]
when u play the game of mods, you win or you get imprisoned by a ridiculous white teenager

getfiscal posted:

lessons don't just come around here to whine whenever discipline gets snarky about people she fantasizes are camped out in bathrooms waiting to pounce. if you can't handle her at her worst then you don't deserve her at her best.

if youre referring to me sitting in the ladies room waiting to pounce on unflushed turds, well, you can fuck right off, pal. i told you that in private

Goethestein posted:

Goethestein posted:
Goethestein posted:

actually it does

No good reasons such as being 4 times less likely to be murdered, having cities that aren’t abandoned hellholes and having a higher life expectancy, lower infant mortality and higher survival rates for every cancer bar melanoma while still spending half as much per capita on health care?

among upper middle class white people the chance of not being murdered, life expectancy, and infant mortality are all comparable to or better than yours.

GoldenLionTamarin posted:

if youre referring to me sitting in the ladies room waiting to pounce on unflushed turds, well, you can fuck right off, pal. i told you that in private

oh sorry when you said "no secrets anymore" during your crying fit i thought you meant that we would tell other people about our secrets. i didn't tell her most of the story though, i left out the whole part where you put little masts in the turds to make them into boats in a game you call "battleshit"

tpaine posted:

Lessons posted:

elemennop posted:

Lessons posted:

drwhat posted:

anyway, trans people are hilarious

can you just try not being an asshole. like, just try it?

man, have you seen your own post history?
http://www.rhizzone.net/forum/search/?action=show_user&user_id=48&page=1

it's 50+ pages of one-line insults and dismissals, rehashing grudges from long dead forums. i liked you back in lf, but it seems like everything you post now is bitter and spiteful. i mean, certainly some of the people you target deserve it, but you can understand why it's annoying that it's the only thing you fucking post. not that you have to participate in this forum, but in that case don't participate at all instead of dropping a 1000+ posts of your disapproval

i spent more time trying to have actual discussion here than most people. problem is that this forum turned out to be a haven for idiots and total assholes, and even some of the people who actually wanted to discuss things (like baby finland) ended up being assholes too. i wouldn't even be here if someone hadn't directed me to khamsek jumping in to a thread about some journalist screaming bigoted remarks with "bet she's going to get stalked and harassed by the trans mafia!!" and thankfully you probably won't have to see me again any time soon.

Wer're friends though aren't thug lesions.

\

your cool as as far as im concerned.

[account deactivated]
thug lessions did you know that the communism subreddit has about 10% the viewership of a subreddit dedicated to watching people pop zits

Goethestein posted:

Goethestein posted:
Goethestein posted:
Goethestein posted:

actually it does

among upper middle class white people the chance of not being murdered, life expectancy, and infant mortality are all comparable to or better than yours.

So what? Why am i meant to identify/compare myself with only upper middle class white Americans?

I see this allll the time, americans pointing out that if you just remove blacks and hispanics from the stats, they're actually world leaders in......"

Goethestein posted:

thug lessions did you know that the communism subreddit has about 10% the viewership of a subreddit dedicated to watching people pop zits

they should merge that into one subreddit dedicated to "things pimply teenagers think are cool but are actually gross"

So what? Why am i meant to identify/compare myself with only upper middle class white Americans?

I see this allll the time, americans pointing out that if you just remove blacks and hispanics from the stats, they're actually world leaders in......"

why am i meant to identify with people just within this nation? restricting it to class is just a step ahead. homeless people in the first world are like white south africans who were too poor to flee when the party ended. yeah, sorry you werent able to make it to subsistence with opportunities that even at their worst are still better than that of 80% of the planet, this is clearly not evidence of any kind of personal failing

yeah because social mobility in the US is great

yawn

Goethestein posted:

AmericanNazbro posted:

Goethestein posted:

Goethestein posted:

actually it does

are you going to completely ignore a system of perpetual income inequality, in which poverty is endemic, while you continue to argue this really stupid notion

challenge: talk to a homeless person at length and come away from the experience saying to yourself "yes, this is a person who is capable of supporting themselves financially for an extended period of time"

i live in the mid west suburbs, it's harder to find a middle class white person who appears self sufficient than the destitute living in the city

yeah because social mobility in the US is great

yawn

i think social mobility has gone below pre-great depression levels

AmericanNazbro posted:

Goethestein posted:

AmericanNazbro posted:

Goethestein posted:

Goethestein posted:

actually it does

i live in the mid west suburbs, it's harder to find a middle class white person who appears self sufficient than the destitute living in the city

lol

[account deactivated]

Lessons posted:

problem is that this forum turned out to be a haven for idiots and total assholes, and even some of the people who actually wanted to discuss things (like baby finland) ended up being assholes too. i wouldn't even be here if someone hadn't directed me to khamsek jumping in to a thread about some journalist screaming bigoted remarks with "bet she's going to get stalked and harassed by the trans mafia!!" and thankfully you probably won't have to see me again any time soon.

Less than 1% of me is asshole let alone the totality

mental illness and drug abuse are usually stress reactions
i had an old friend stay with me for a week and change recently, basically until my roommates got sick of him and honestly so did i. he's a fuckup, he makes bad choices like getting blackout drunk before going to work and getting caught by police doing dumb illegal things! he's on track to homelessness for sure and i dread the day when he comes back with no other place to go and my heavily indebted ass has to chose between turning out a childhood friend + shitting on professed quasimarxist ideals and getting rode by a guy who would be fine if he didn't do stoopid selfd indulgent things. but guess what! while my bougie family was investing in college funds and reading bedtime stories his dad was kicking the shit out of him and his mom was doped to the gills on antipsychotics while dragging him to weird cults and literally teaching him how to huff gasoline. so they're the fuckups???? but his mama was a rape victim many times over and half native and god knows the shit her folks went through because its almost like the psycihic wounds (we hilariously call them "mental illness" as if they were discrete or biological or something BREAIN CHEMICAL IMBALANCE) caused by race violence and primitive acquisition and trusty ol' material want are passed down through the generations like treasured heirlooms
social mobility has naturally declined as people now occupy all the positions they are best suited to thanks to the free market - a guy
i have a friend who used to be on heroin, he dropped out of school, he'd start fights, got kicked out of home a couple of times. i'd see him at parties in clothes he'd been wearing for days, sitting in a corner, staring into empty space for hours on end. he could very easily have ended up being homeless. but guess what, he didn't. instead he's now got a job and is going back to uni next year, he has a girlfriend and existential angst aside is doing ok. why? because despite the slow breakdown of his family and his addictions and everything else Class Is The Primary Determining Factor In Basically Anything

deadken posted:

iwc get on twitter you can insult public figures and they have to respond

this is lit. the only reason i have a twitter

julie burchill is basically the female jez clarkson except clarkson had to work much harder to overcome his class background and get where he is

deadken posted:

i have a friend who used to be on heroin, he dropped out of school, he'd start fights, got kicked out of home a couple of times. i'd see him at parties in clothes he'd been wearing for days, sitting in a corner, staring into empty space for hours on end. he could very easily have ended up being homeless. but guess what, he didn't. instead he's now got a job and is going back to uni next year, he has a girlfriend and existential angst aside is doing ok. why? because despite the slow breakdown of his family and his addictions and everything else Class Is The Primary Determining Factor In Basically Anything

i had a schoolfriend who became a pioneer for western NEETs and hikikomoris everywhere, although i went to quite a posh school w/ lots of overachievers

thirdplace posted:

i had an old friend stay with me for a week and change recently, basically until my roommates got sick of him and honestly so did i. he's a fuckup, he makes bad choices like getting blackout drunk before going to work and getting caught by police doing dumb illegal things! he's on track to homelessness for sure and i dread the day when he comes back with no other place to go and my heavily indebted ass has to chose between turning out a childhood friend + shitting on professed quasimarxist ideals and getting rode by a guy who would be fine if he didn't do stoopid selfd indulgent things. but guess what! while my bougie family was investing in college funds and reading bedtime stories his dad was kicking the shit out of him and his mom was doped to the gills on antipsychotics while dragging him to weird cults and literally teaching him how to huff gasoline. so they're the fuckups???? but his mama was a rape victim many times over and half native and god knows the shit her folks went through because its almost like the psycihic wounds (we hilariously call them "mental illness" as if they were discrete or biological or something BREAIN CHEMICAL IMBALANCE) caused by race violence and primitive acquisition and trusty ol' material want are passed down through the generations like treasured heirlooms

the problem with these kinds of things is that they don't control for heritability. by which I mean, maybe he's a stupid worthless asshole because his mother and father were both stupid worthless assholes and passed the propensity down to him?

Goethestein posted:

thirdplace posted:

the problem with these kinds of things is that they don't control for heritability. by which I mean, maybe he's a stupid worthless asshole because his mother and father were both stupid worthless assholes and passed the propensity down to him?

yes exactly it's called class reproduction

actually its called genetics
Actually its called the cycle of abuse.
ACtually... its called social learning.
actually its called dysgenics... mabye watch idiocracy sometime

Goethestein posted:

thirdplace posted:

its not always that easy, my moms is clever and emotional and my dad is cool and boring, and i got the emotional and boring parts. it just go's to show you cant be too carefull!

Goethestein posted:

AmericanNazbro posted:

Goethestein posted:

Goethestein posted:

actually it does

I used to volunteer at a homeless shelter and I could walk away with that notion with a lot of homeless people. Not all homeless people are the insane people trying to communicate with aliens while vomiting all over themselves.
One of the biggest roadblocks for homeless people to getting a job was having no address/phone. Without it many business would would never consider hiring someone. The jobs homeless people could get were completely humiliating and exploitative.
And this was in Canada, a bastion of social welfare. I can't imagine how much worse it it could be in America

I wish you would kill yourself goatstein. You suck so much