Bahaha his little hat flies straight up in the air like a jack-in-the-box
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

libelous_slander posted:

to be fair that's like the least amount of being responsible for a dead baby.

you would know.

i know more about having a triforce tatoo and cisshaming, tbqh

Haha Haiti was good times. 2/82 was there. Seen it all. Dudes were getting blowjobs through fences, sneaking off with Haitians, all sorts of shit. Was great being a medic, all sorts of illegal shit went down, they were basically used as training for us, the doctors gave no fucks. One of our female medics had a rough time when she found a dead baby in a MRE box. There was no shooting contact, but some folks had to catch beat downs.
------------------------
Oh god, Haiti never changes. When we were down there in 94/95 it was the same shit. I don't recall shooting then either, however the axe handles came out of the OVM gear and guys were dispensing pepper spray by the goddamned gallon.

Yet for some reason they fucking LOVED us. Nothing like watching guys line up for Guard Handjob Duty.
At first it was a lot of digging through rubble for survivors, then remains. After that it became unloading shit tons of MREs from 53s. All the while calling for medevacs when needed to take people back to ship, or if our docs could work on them, at their tents. The baby story is from before the docs were on ground. Then it became handing out said MREs and watching old ladies take beatdowns from local gangs and have their food taken.

This was because the Haitian government would only let us distribute food where they dictated, and then sold the location/time information to said local gangs.

After a while we started getting riots at every site as we tried to forcibly protect the old ladies/children from the gang members. One of my favorite memories was having to perform a snatch and grab on one of our SSgts who got sucked in. We got him back with raccon eyes, a broken nose, and missing a tooth. I didn't really like him much, but still wouldn't have wished that on him.

There was a lot of debauchery going on. Two LCpls got caught getting blowjobs and were burn barrel bitches for the rest of the four months we were there. One of the docs got stabbed with a shitty old used needle by a Haitian and the command just kinda shrugged their shoulders about it. Thankfully he was clean of anything when we got back. Rum was being bought in massive quantities, until the command element retards got there and didn't haggle for it, driving the price way up (fucking assholes).

TL;DR We did humanitarian support, built shit, did food distribution security, and no contact just lots of beatdowns.
While on Task Force Tripoli we dumped the L.A. Times reporter off in the middle of Tikrit after taking his satellite phone from him. He was an asshole and was only interested in writing stories about the detained EPWs we accidentally ran over.
[account deactivated]

libelous_slander posted:

While on Task Force Tripoli we dumped the L.A. Times reporter off in the middle of Tikrit after taking his satellite phone from him. He was an asshole and was only interested in writing stories about the detained EPWs we accidentally ran over.

what an asshole reporter lol

[account deactivated]
best post in the thread:

I like how your post started off legible and then gradually degraded into a giant pile of shit.
http://www.cid.army.mil/reportacrime.html
http://www.pendleton.marines.mil/StaffAgencies/SecurityEmergencyServices/ProvostMarshal/CID.aspx
how many pages is that gip thread

Superabound posted:

how many pages is that gip thread

only 17, time to make a mark!

[account deactivated]
is discussing the casual murder of children and old men as the social norm 'unaware'
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
not even paula deen can save the milgoons
im sendintheblackman
ohmy god how pages are in this thread
five
nah son.

nah.
are you fuckin stoned or something? five pages. 5 pages...
Jesus cunting christ 5 pages what in the everloving fuck

libelous_slander posted:

Jesus cunting christ 5 pages what in the everloving fuck

epic this!!!!!

[account deactivated]

Superabound posted:

whats the deal with all those _____ CURES ______ usernames in GiP? someone make one that says SUICIDE CURES PTSD or somesuch

thanks for sharing that in his honor
Yes, all glory to the almighty Soldier
same poster:

I jerked off with hand sanitizer twice- first time was cool, didn't feel bad at all, just new and interesting. Second time it sucked bad. Terrible hurt and burn.
I am assuming the first time the sanitizer had gone bad or seperated or something.
The worst i have ever jacked off with is acetone. It was fingernail polish remover and it was in a sponge with a hole. well i was horny stuck my dick in the hole and felt the burn of a thousand barrack sluts diseased riddle vaginas on my cock.
what's a riddle vagina and why does it contain acetone
thats part of the riddle
no the real lol is that he thinks that if he fucked someone with a STI he'd know it immediately
it burns with the fire of infidelity
necro-sponge rape is a legitimate issue and im sick of the erasure on the subject