http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2279244/Broke-Brendan-Fraser-fights-reduce-alimony-child-support-payments-ex-wife.html

actor brendan frasier pays $900,000 a year in alimony and child support lol.
[account deactivated]
I'm literally shakign from douche chills
Bill Burr's pretty good on Breaking Bad, can't wait for the show's epic conclusion!

discipline posted:

good

whycome.

the ostensible justification as to why women are entitled to money -as back pay for their efforts in cooking, cleaning, raising children, and so on- fall apart in the upper classes. does anyone believe that the average wife of a guy making even just $500k a year does much of anything in the home? of course not, they have live-in maids, cooks, nannies, and so forth
I truly hate breaking bad. Its the dumbest shit. The caharacters, dialogues, monologues, plots. Suck. ass. I hate to hear question "Do you watch breaking bad." I hate the observation that something ive described is "like in breaking bad." I hate romaticization of drug culture, drug war, depictions of addictiona nd recovery. The narrative celebrates cursory, doomed moral struggles against atrocities. ANd so forth.

swampman posted:

I truly hate breaking bad. Its the dumbest shit. The caharacters, dialogues, monologues, plots. Suck. ass. I hate to hear question "Do you watch breaking bad." I hate the observation that something ive described is "like in breaking bad." I hate romaticization of drug culture, drug war, depictions of addictiona nd recovery. The narrative celebrates cursory, doomed moral struggles against atrocities. ANd so forth.

epic downvotery motherfuck.

I hate that someone can like breaking bad enough to click minus button when someone doesnt like it. Its depressing to me tha tpeople think about breaking bad when they arent watching it, especially since they dont when they are.
breaking bad is one of the DEA's best shows.
the worst thing about breaking bad is the slim possibility that someone will unearth a box set in 38,000 years and believe that it was the best our civilization could come up with
one time my wife and i were watching a torrent of breaking bad and there were no subtitles when the mexicans were talking so she couldnt follow it but i could and i was like, yeah, this is what it is like when your mom made me watch those police drama soap opera game shows or whatever the fuck

getfiscal posted:

breaking bad is one of the DEA's best shows.

weeds is even worse, drug propaganda wise. at the shows outset this woman is apparently making ends meet as a single pre-2007 suburban mom buying an ounce at a time. the enormous wad of money she uses to pay for an ounce in the first episode is practically prop comedy.

She paid in 1s. Clever girl. [turns to terminal]Typical suburban momwork, i know this

swampman posted:

This is one of the best posts you've ever made. Absolutely sterling opinion, top job, fuck breaking bad it is a crap show. So ridiculous, so dreadfully modern weak-minded american in nature, so unbearably awful. The last straw is the part where they have a sketch of the drug dealer, it is a spot on depiction of the main character, but somehow his brother in law agent doesn't recognise him even when he is looking at the picture in his presence, up yours breaking bad and up yours american popular television

Breaking bad is a show that starts really really good and gets really bad very quickly, and worse, each episode. Culminating in BAD show
jesus christ.........

swampman posted:

it's ok but it ain't no wire.

AmericanNazbro was probated until (Feb. 20, 2013 19:28:15) for this post!

there truly aren't any good tv shows outside of 90s cartoons.

AmericanNazbro was probated until (Feb. 20, 2013 19:28:20) for this post!

[account deactivated]

AmericanNazbro posted:

there truly aren't any good tv shows outside of 90s cartoons.

discipline posted:

Goethestein posted:

whycome.

Reparations

for what.

smDh...Shameless...

Goethestein posted:

discipline posted:

Goethestein posted:

whycome.

Reparations

for what.

teh teh teh teeeeeh

AmericanNazbro was probated until (Feb. 20, 2013 19:28:29) for this post!

mods change goatstein's name to Harlem Sheik
[account deactivated]
Sid, a data entry technician, is set up on a blind date with his co-worker's pal 'Yuruki', and is shocked to find out that she is quite animated -- literally. She's a Japanese animation archetype living in a world of live-action human beings. After Yuruki and Sid embark on a whirlwind romance, the age-old question will be answered: can a human being make it work with a 2-dimensional heroine from Asian action cartoons?
here are the approximate locations of the top ten zoners by pageviews. approximate, as in, this is where the cable company that you get your internet from has their data center or whatever.

1: Your Room, Lamesville, Virgin Islands
2: Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
3: Philly
4: St. Cloud, Minnesota (this one was way big in january, like 17k hits yowza)
5: Rome, Georgia
6: Walnut, California (the fuck)
7: Elizabeth, South Australia, Australia, Mate
8: San Fran
9: Turlock, California ?
10: Ottawa, Canada
[account deactivated]

Crow posted:

It's nice to see things are working out for him being separated from Tipper.

[account deactivated]
how does an adjective break anyway? stupid, not interested enough to find out
breaking bad sucks im glad i can finally say it without being brutally owned by the bad-heads
Like other first world Marxists, one of my daily struggles is finding a worthwhile tv show to watch.
[account deactivated]

Goethestein posted:

the ostensible justification as to why women are entitled to money -as back pay for their efforts in cooking, cleaning, raising children, and so on- fall apart in the upper classes. does anyone believe that the average wife of a guy making even just $500k a year does much of anything in the home? of course not, they have live-in maids, cooks, nannies, and so forth

i see a vision of your future... le deadbeat dad

If religion is a reaction of man, and nothing more, it seems to me that it represents a human desire for wrongdoers to be punished. I hate the idea of Idi Amin living in Saudi Arabia for the last 25 years of his life. That galls me to no end. I feel some sort of need for biblical atonement, or justice, or something. I like to believe there is some comeuppance, that karma kicks in at some point, even if it takes years or decades to happen. My girlfriend says this great thing that’s become my philosophy as well. 'I want to believe there's a heaven. But I can't not believe there's a hell.'