[account deactivated]

stegosaurus posted:

SovietFriends posted:

DildoMalone posted:

um well it seems to work pretty well for a lot of people and thats like 80% of what bitcoins are used for so i guess im not really sure what youre looking for here

it was actually a question asked in a rude way

like how does it actually work because do they actually just send it to your house? that seems insane

not least cos prices are going to be redonk in return for being so open and accepting a currency with ridiculously high transaction costs cos its so unstable

also spent ages googleing it now and apparently everyone does launder money with it which is probably the most hilarious libertarian case study ever

yeah its really funny, it's a perfect example of a completely insane nerd solution to a really simple problem. to even get to silkroad you use a special browser that hides all your traffic, to make a purchase you use an anonymous currency, to communicate the address you want the drugs shipped to you use a page long pgp key and a throwaway email, and then, you have illegal substances shipped either directly to the place where you live or to a place where you will be standing around waiting for them in a really obviously shady way, lmao. the alternative to all this is asking someone you know is not a cop to tell you where they got their drugs and then going to the dudes house or something.

its a wacky ass solution to a real problem, which is that i have all this money and no adderall connection

shit, lost my addys, anyone got some? shit... out of adds... will travel 2 buy... need to study, anyone got adds?
I can get acid in utah, if you can get it here, you can get it anywhere, its up to you,
sure there may be acid somewhere in kansas but let me reiterate my point about creepy druggies trying to touch me
ive got vyvanse. not as good for amphetamine abuse, no snortzkys, but ill trade it for acid. do we have a deal guy whos name starts with the letter c
do you live near a concert venue? you can usually find good drugs at music shows or in the parking lot if you dont want to buy a ticket. sometimes the drugs arent good, but thats the risk i guess
I was in Whitefish, Montana a few weeks ago for some skiing. fun stuff. anyways, I was really drunk and fiendin hard so I asked everyoen I saw for some yayo. I ended up asking a border guard for some of that booger sugar. AKWARD.

TG posted:

do you live near a concert venue?

me posted:

Kansas

for those blessed enough not have been born in this godawful wasteland of wheat and ~broken dreams~ lemme tell ya what this great state is really all about:

"This Map of the United States of America Shows Where the Most Craigslist Missed Connections Happen in Each State"

notice kansas, whose population swarms towards the golden arches in search of love.

there is nothing here but Burgers. no acid but that which eats away at ur heart after you posted like FIFTY different missed connections aimed at several different sexy burgGals whom youd spent your entire meal staring at because as if in some hollywood romance youd ordered the exact same thing: a burger with fries. supersize. yet not a one has a responded, despite the fact that you included not only their addresses in your posts but also sent them emails notifying them fuck fuck i lost my train of thought shit LOOK I CANT FIND ANY GODDAMN ACID IN KANSAS. ive TRIED. ITS NOT THERE. GOD MOTHERFUCKING DAMN IT.

indiana has a lot of missed connections "at home"

DildoMalone posted:

yeah, there really isnt any way for them to bust the dealers because of the way tor works so in a lot of places they try to go after the buyers. i havent heard anything about people getting nailed in the us but i think i saw something about australia and a few other places doing it. everyone i know that has used it has had plenty of drug contacts but if there arent any shrooms or acid or ecstasy or whatever in town its buy it on silkroad or wait for supply to pick up. as for whether or not itll dry up i dont know but the site has been really well known for two or three years now

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/16/international-online-drug-market-busted-arrests_n_1429544.html

LOS ANGELES -- A sophisticated online drug marketplace that sold everything from marijuana to mescaline to some 3,000 people around the world has been cracked with the arrests of 15 people in several countries, U.S. authorities announced Monday.

An indictment unsealed in federal court in Los Angeles claims eight men ran "The Farmer's Market," which allowed suppliers of drugs – including LSD, Ecstasy and ketamine – to anonymously sell their wares online. They hooked up with buyers in 34 countries and accepted various forms of payment, including cash, Western Union and PayPal transactions, the indictment claims.

kinch posted:

An indictment unsealed in federal court in Los Angeles claims eight men ran "The Farmer's Market," which allowed suppliers of drugs – including LSD, Ecstasy and ketamine – to anonymously sell their wares online. They hooked up with buyers in 34 countries and accepted various forms of payment, including cash, Western Union and PayPal transactions, the indictment claims.

shoulda used bitcoin. its catching on!

id advise you to drive to colorado, but thats a long drive. condolences, i spent a week driving through kansas one day a few years ago and i plan on never entering that wasteland again

thats an amazing map, btw. im gonna spend more time at gas stations now

enayeneh posted:

but what if no one i know has acid. what then.

~check your pms~

VoxNihili posted:

enayeneh posted:

but what if no one i know has acid. what then.

~check your pms~

i checked theres nothing there but pictures of jools weiner. absolutely nothing new. drats! fooled once more..

this is an alternative to social contact with druggies yes but who will you do them with if you don't know any. and don't sit around and just do acid all alone, jesus

TG posted:

thats an amazing map, btw. im gonna spend more time at gas stations now

it is a good map. california's "24 hour fitness" and arizona's "la fitness" is exactly what youd expect for the vanity west/southwest. georgia has missed conenctions in "the car." maybe stuck in atlanta traffic a driver starts making eyes at the lady in the next lane? im dc region but my state, maryland, has by far the best (also possibly gayest) location for missed connections, the park. walmart

i already got hella friends who i do drugs w/but cant ever find the Exotics boom! argument destroyed

enayeneh posted:

ive been looking for acid for two goddamn years chump, and i'll have you know that i am WILDLY popular got mad friends real talk

honestly the last time i got word of acid showing up down here was 2 years ago. i got two (two acids) and lost them both literally seconds later.

also i'm not to keen on hanging out with a bunch of annoying ass druggies b/c, and this is just me, i've got my shit together and most of those busters dont. also they try to have sex with me. :<

why dont you just go somewhere with acid and bring the acid back to your house? voila acid

in order to get exotic drugs it helps to have two things: the power to pretend to like people who do, say, and are things that you absolutely despise, and a huge amount of drugs

enayeneh posted:

i already got hella friends who i do drugs w/but cant ever find the Exotics boom! argument destroyed

well if you fuckers weren't high all the time maybe you could put some real work into finding acid

is acid haram
not the kind you throw in faces i mean
o snap
indiana lol
I think i really might stockpile a little food and water then bc why the frack no
acid harem
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

DildoMalone posted:

heres where i live

nice place youve got here mat- *trips and falls into escher painting*

the best part of doing a wide variety of drugs is stopping forever
[account deactivated]
uh without drugs i'd probably start posting a lot more and really, nobody wants that
get better friends lol
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
14,991,300,000,000 for 2012 = us gdp (wikipedia)
/365 = $41,072,054,794.5

total USD in circulation in the world is about = $8,300,000,000,000 (howstuffworks.com)

total bitcoins in circulation on March 19th 2013 approx = B$110,000,000 (blockchain.info)
total value of these in USD: approx = 5,720,000,000 (ibid)

USD value of all $B transactions = $19,456,576 on Marhc 19th 2013 (ibid)

so by my figures, the ratio of transactions to amount of money in circulation (a metric that I have, kind of, made up just now) for the dollar is 41 billion/8.3 trillion which is about 0.005. For bitcoins, we have 19.5 million/5.7 billion = 0.003 which isn't that much of a difference. so i can't use this back of the envelope calculation to argue people are just hoarding bitcoins in lieu of spending them, without knowing how many of those transactions are speculators buying them from the exchange
using any "drugs" besides alcohol and cocaine is for degenerate scum
[account deactivated]