tpaine posted:

background radiation

That's pretty much what's echoing in my skull at all times while 'zzoning

tpaine posted:

hey emanulio

that song sucks

littlegreenpills posted:

total USD in circulation in the world is about = $8,300,000,000,000 (howstuffworks.com)

Reminder that this is a smaller number than the US national debt.

beetcoins r hip

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/video/2013/mar/22/bitcoin-currency-video
[account deactivated]

Agnus_Dei posted:

littlegreenpills posted:

total USD in circulation in the world is about = $8,300,000,000,000 (howstuffworks.com)

Reminder that this is a smaller number than the US national debt.

wow. debt sure is bad or something

DeleuzerAndRetardi posted:

wow. debt sure is bad or something

well it is slavery

the fastest way to get exotics is to email the original american security apparatus that developed them. they've usually got boxes of the stuff sitting around.
[account deactivated]
its cool to witness the bitcoin market crash like 20 dollars and then get a bunch of consective purchases worth fractions of a bitcoin all at once until it gets back up to about the same price
i hope everyone did as this thread title commanded. best investment advice youll ever get.

http://money.cnn.com/2013/04/03/investing/bitcoin-price/

Two weeks ago, a bitcoin was worth only $47. When Mt.Gox started tracking prices in mid-2010 the price stood at only 5 cents per bitcoin.

up to $139
please wordfilter mtgox.com to manyfesto.net
magic:the gatheringnline exchange
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

enayeneh posted:

TG posted:

do you live near a concert venue?

me posted:

Kansas

for those blessed enough not have been born in this godawful wasteland of wheat and ~broken dreams~ lemme tell ya what this great state is really all about:

"This Map of the United States of America Shows Where the Most Craigslist Missed Connections Happen in Each State"

notice kansas, whose population swarms towards the golden arches in search of love.

there is nothing here but Burgers. no acid but that which eats away at ur heart after you posted like FIFTY different missed connections aimed at several different sexy burgGals whom youd spent your entire meal staring at because as if in some hollywood romance youd ordered the exact same thing: a burger with fries. supersize. yet not a one has a responded, despite the fact that you included not only their addresses in your posts but also sent them emails notifying them fuck fuck i lost my train of thought shit LOOK I CANT FIND ANY GODDAMN ACID IN KANSAS. ive TRIED. ITS NOT THERE. GOD MOTHERFUCKING DAMN IT.

haven't been in that part of the midwest since like 2010 but there was lots of acid in saint louis and some people had it in kansas city as well. people with chemistry degrees exist in both cities. not sure what to say beyond "get ready to get your 'groped headshop drifter' on", i guess. or you could just take a shitload of 2c-i

what i'm saying, is, well, hey, take a shitload of 2c-i
or you could quit being such a girl
yeahh,well i uh take hella amounts of dihydrogen monoxide. shit could kill u, im cool *nervously presses glasses back, adjusts bowtie, gulps*
[account deactivated]
My cum will get you high and it tastes just like acid
Has anyone paid for prostitutes using bitcoin yet
i accept bitcoin at my glossy radical left self-published magazine and i'd say that's 95% of my revenue. the problem is that the only food you can buy with bitcoin is squirrel meat from an indiana libertarian survivalist. i've grown to like it though.
theres places in nyc where you can buy food with bitcoins lol some dude posted wrote an article about it that someone posted in a previous bitcoin thread
[account deactivated]
im friends on facebook with some random goon who added me like 6 years ago because we were both from austin who ive never met irl. he has like a dedicated computer he bought that is made and used specifically to make bitcoins and he posts the wackiest libertarian shit and talks about bitcoins using rap references, "BITCOIN ERRTHANG"
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
well i'm sold.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
hey grandpa theres a way to post without doing it five times in a row
you can write multiple paragraphs in one post old man
[account deactivated]
lol my best friend used part of that video in a film he made

edit: i mean of the dream car of tomorrow thing
[account deactivated]
so skeptical! what reason could you possibly have to think that fringus isnt saying exactly what he means?
yeah lol as if i have the motivation or skill to make a film that isn't just me eating pizza rolls
[account deactivated]
http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2013-03-28/bitcoin-may-be-the-global-economys-last-safe-haven

bitcoin-may-be-the-global-economys-last-safe-haven