Goethestein was probated until (June 2, 2013 09:22:54) for this post!

[account deactivated]
The MRAs are ruining rhizzone
This video is the equivalent of when ppl post recipes for how to make a BADASS DINNER MEAL where they say things like NOW ITS TIME TO PUT SOME MOZARELLA ON THAT MOTHERFUCKER BITCHES and stuff like that , but if you remove the cussy style then you just have the content , which is that they're telling you a recipe to make a grilled cheese or something

Thats wild hair though it looks like she didnt do a bleach layer so iduno how she made it so saturated red
cyccloneboy arrives proudly sporting a NO MA'AM shirt. faced with such brutal truth khamsek is stunned. she cannot deal with hit. Mods?? (inhales) MOOODS!!
return th prisoner to his cell in Posting jail. commence the envelopment treatment
what about ur mood corey? forget to take ur medication/? or maeybe ur perhaps on ur uhhhh,,,.... moontime?
my remains low for as lnog as cycloneboy is denied his rightful place as mod of these forum
take away everyone's rights imo
[account deactivated]
YEA YOU ARE AHAHAHAHA OWNED
ok i made it to :51
i had to turn it off after a few seconds because that woman appears professionally angry. she needs to take a chill pill.
sj people sound the same irl as they do when they call bloggers for the atlantic wire "shitty people" that they have no obligation to educate
[account deactivated]
beecock
CYCLONEBOY DONT UPVOTE MY POSTS YOU LITTLE SHIT
i've got the blowhard gene. got it from my father. can't help it. most of the time i keep an ironic distance but there's a good chance that i'll end up arguing with you about tax rates or something and i'll be obnoxious and retarded. this is my burden.
you don't become a young conservative without a serious dose of blowhard gene and middle-class privilege.
http://youtubedoubler.com/7Hb2

discipline posted:

haha yeah I sure am shrill and loud

Wait i thought cycloneboy was the lady with red hair and khamsek was the asian guy with the fedora and lisp

it's cool how evidently "bumbly dads on tv commercials" was the MRA group's second most prominent concern
is this any less ridiculous than feminist's constant harping about women's depiction in the media? if you can't distinguish between ads you see on the TV and people you know in real life, you've got bigger problems than whatever fantasy of oppression you're labouring under
well if the media is so unimportant, why do the CIA and/or jews waste their time controlling it
hint: "bomb Syria" doesn't have much to do with "oh honey why did you try and fill the dishwasher on your own? *shakes head*"
its in the interest of capital to create a larger reserve army of labor by promoting the trope of the "independent" (working) woman, and this is bolstered by depicting domestic relationship dynamics in such ways to gradually adjust cultural attitudes toward the capital-optimum equilibrium, which is why the lizard ppl do it
that is one bishie-lookin' boi

littlegreenpills posted:

hint: "bomb Syria" doesn't have much to do with "oh honey why did you try and fill the dishwasher on your own? *shakes head*"

weird, did people in the 50s really eat cake with their hands
MRA advocates should take note and pay careful attention to protecting their flanks during these engagements, lest their female aggressors take a note from Hannibal at Cannae and lure these sons of male liberty into an envelopment from which they cannot escape. MRA advocates out there: while you debate with your feminist aggressor, position yourselves next to a mountain, river, or (ideally) a swamp. This will make it more difficult for your aggressor to surround your flanks and turn your superior strength against yourself.
[account deactivated]

gyrofry posted:

Barbarossa posted:

MRA advocates should take note and pay careful attention to protecting their flanks during these engagements, lest their female aggressors take a note from Hannibal at Cannae and lure these sons of male liberty into an envelopment from which they cannot escape. MRA advocates out there: while you debate with your feminist aggressor, position yourselves next to a mountain, river, or (ideally) a swamp. This will make it more difficult for your aggressor to surround your flanks and turn your superior strength against yourself.

i was just reading the trans thread on sa and somebody said that they wished they could secretly slip some hormones into an mra guy's supper.. that should change his tune, when he saw what it was like to be on the other side!! it seems like everyone is doomed to spend 2013 fantasizing about doing pwnage to an imagined men's rights enemy

I really love how people use the term "MRA" to mean just "anyone I don't like politically," even though the MRM has a very particular set of ideological and analytical perspectives and has basically nothing to do with, say, race realism or transphobia.
lol there's a thread on SA about the guy who was allegedly gang raped by four women and it devolves into bitching about those evul MRAs by page 2.

Edited by Cycloneboy ()

"I really fucking hate those MRAs, don't they understand that feminists really do care about male rape victims? That's why I'm hijacking this thread about male rape victims to bitch about MRAs!"
lol someone got probated for calling Quality_Guaranteed a fucking idiot (he was the guy with the Ang from Avatar holding up the Avatar: the Last Airbender game for Wii avatar back in Old LF, in case you can't remember).

Skylark posted:

i was just reading the trans thread on sa and somebody said that they wished they could secretly slip some hormones into an mra guy's supper.. that should change his tune, when he saw what it was like to be on the other side!! it seems like everyone is doomed to spend 2013 fantasizing about doing pwnage to an imagined men's rights enemy

well if a massive dose of female sex hormones cant make a person act more fair and rationally, i dont know what can

Superabound was probated until (April 30, 2013 09:29:09) for this post!

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]