:glomp:
so what are your friday night plans lgp. you should cheat on your wife with a 21 y o radical marxist chick imo
calling SHENANIGANS!!!
go to a rcp, usa meeting and cheat on your wife with the most obvious fbi plant imo

deadken posted:

so what are your friday night plans lgp. you should cheat on your wife with a 21 y o radical marxist chick imo

this is bad advice. if your marriage is crumbling around you, you have two correct choices, neither one of which involves seeking a cheap sexual outlet or already looking ahead to a future relationship. the two correct c hoices are

1) engage your wife in conversation. remind her of the love that brought the two of you down the aisle together in sacred matrimony. recall with her the memories of better times and the emotions that she felt then. explain that a partnership between people can always work if the two people are committed to making the effort. being unfaithful as she was, seeking fulfillment elsewhere, is a sin against your union, immensely disrespectful and hurtful and undermines all that marraige can be: expound upon the majesty of eternal commitment and unconditional love, the fullness of heart that comes from knowing that you have a person that will always be there for you, that you can count on, that will always work things through with you, that you can journey through life with, a life shared, that in old age youll look back upon with love and tenderness. Marriage is beautiful.

2) If she is not willing to seriously work on the relatiosnhip with you as described above (or if you are unwilling to forgive her betrayal and disrespect), then you have no choice but to tell her in certain terms that the marriage has ended, that she has failed you as a wife, and that you are moving on. At this point, you can now date a radical marxist 20yo.

Edited by ilmdge ()

ilmdge posted:

deadken posted:

this is bad advice. if your marriage is crumbling around you, you have two correct choices, neither one of which involves seeking a cheap sexual outlet or already looking ahead to a future relationship. the two correct c hoices are

1) engage your wife in conversation. remind her of the love that brought the two of you down the aisle together in sacred matrimony. recall with her the memories of better times and the emotions that she felt then. explain that a partnership between people can always work if the two people are committed to making the effort. being unfaithful as she was, seeking fulfillment elsewhere, is a sin against your union, immensely disrespectful and hurtful and undermines all that marraige can be: expound upon the majesty of eternal commitment and unconditional love, the fullness of heart that comes from knowing that you have a person that will always be there for you, that you can count on, that will always work things through with you, that you can journey through life with, a life shared, that in old age youll look back upon with love and tenderness. Marriage is beautiful.

2) If she is not willing to seriously work on the relatiosnhip with you as described above, then you have no choice but to tell her in certain terms that the marriage has ended, that she has failed you as a wife, and that you are moving on. At this point, you can now date a radical marxist 20yo.

i thought you catholics required papal permission for divorce?

This is the real world we're talking about
marriage is, imho, ghaey

elemennop posted:

ilmdge posted:

deadken posted:

2) If she is not willing to seriously work on the relatiosnhip with you as described above, then you have no choice but to tell her in certain terms that the marriage has ended, that she has failed you as a wife, and that you are moving on. At this point, you can now date a radical marxist 20yo.

i thought you catholics required papal permission for divorce?

good to know catholicism is unconcerned with reality, as opposed to the Orthodox Church which in its wisdom allows for up to 3 marriages. basically, lgp, you've got another 2 swings at bat.

littlegreenpills posted:

i mean there must have been hundreds of millions of women who had worse marriages than i do and they just had to stick at it.

you're not changing the world by sticking it out, you're being a loser

i just wanted to give the bets e/n forum advice i could

the catholic position on marriage is actually pretty correct, if you connected and knew one another enough to get married then as i said before you really can make the partnership work. i think it's flawed in terms of abused spouses though, that should be gruonds for instant annulment and ive never really looked into how it works now but ive heard of some old people grumbling about it to their death that they got abused and separated and were never granted an annulment

animedad posted:

littlegreenpills posted:

i mean there must have been hundreds of millions of women who had worse marriages than i do and they just had to stick at it.

you're not changing the world by sticking it out, you're being a loser

i just wanted to give the bets e/n forum advice i could

he's talking about the women who dont cheat on their spouses (as opposed to his bad wife), not himself

oh i misread, gonna edit. jk lol

ilmdge posted:

the catholic position on marriage is actually pretty correct, if you connected and knew one another enough to get married then as i said before you really can make the partnership work. i think it's flawed in terms of abused spouses though, that should be gruonds for instant annulment and ive never really looked into how it works now but ive heard of some old people grumbling about it to their death that they got abused and separated and were never granted an annulment

so you mean the orthodox position but without any of the sanity? good to know...

littlegreenpills posted:

the gist of it is shes been cheating on me with a fat depressed Swedish gender studies major who self-harms, reads Luce Irigaray, cannot grow any facial hair and by her account has extremely atrophied genitals. anyway the first i heard about any of this was a short while ago when she phoned me up at 3am on a work night to explain he'd dumped her because he'd just realized he was transgendered and the act of penetration was causing him too much psychological anguish, and this had upset her so much she'd run up a $120 bill at a bar three miles away from our house but she didn't have any money so could I please bring my credit card and pay it. anyway now she's missed her period so lols all around!

elemennop please don't try to antagonize catholicism from an orthodox position. instead i implore you to recognize our similarities and to join me in reconciliation, in the spirit of the gestures made by pope john paul 2 and pope benedict of late which were made in that aim. we are not enemies, we are friends (two lungs). the protestants are the enemies.

Edited by ilmdge ()

ilmdge posted:

elemennop please don't try to antagonize catholicism from an orthodox position. instead i implore you to recognize our similarities and to join me in reconciliation, in the spirit of the gestures made by pope john paul 2 and pope benedict of late which we made in that aim. we are not enemies, we are friends (two lungs). the protestants are the enemies.

protestants are the enemy of all mankind, i agree.

littlegreenpills posted:

the gist of it is shes been cheating on me with a fat depressed Swedish gender studies major who self-harms, reads Luce Irigaray, cannot grow any facial hair and by her account has extremely atrophied genitals. anyway the first i heard about any of this was a short while ago when she phoned me up at 3am on a work night to explain he'd dumped her because he'd just realized he was transgendered and the act of penetration was causing him too much psychological anguish, and this had upset her so much she'd run up a $120 bill at a bar three miles away from our house but she didn't have any money so could I please bring my credit card and pay it. anyway now she's missed her period so lols all around!

theres no way anyone this wddp posts here lmao

lgp's wide cheated on him because of wddp/rhizzone drama. she kept on calling him a gross problematic transmisogynist and he wouldn't sleep with her because he didn't want to contract fail aids
LGP is a cool guy and i wouldn't put it past him to make this up but somehow it is more perfect being true (sorry)
hi american nice bro

ilmdge posted:

littlegreenpills posted:

my wife thinks shes pregnant and it might not be mine oops lol

Seems the only person one can trust, is oneself.

ok lgp this is what you have to do:

Have an argument and wait til she brings up the "intellectual connection thing", then move forward and tenderly hold her shoulders, look into her eyes and say "honey, if you wanted an intellectual connection, you should have married a vulcan...i'm a MAN baby YEAH!" then kickflip (180) your quad bike over to the community college to pick up Hannah with the full red lips and a faint grid of scars on her soft downy forearm.

You can thank me by thinking of my posts during the best sex of your life.

Edited by Ironicwarcriminal ()

lgp was my favorite poster for some reason the first week i browsed here and has remained my favorite poster and today solidified himself as my favorite poster. jesus christ
man, and i thought I had problems.
just divorce your shitty wife you bum
hope you u do whats right lgp, whatever that may be. if its any consolation, the Metal Warriors are pulling for you. metal is a brotherhood.
if fat tubs with micropenis canget laid, why not i

getfiscal posted:

hi american nice bro

hey dude, what's up

AmericanNazbro posted:

hey dude, what's up

not much, how are you?

piss posted:

just divorce your shitty wife you bum

holy shit, piss

so I got This Sex Which Is Not One and Speculum of the Other Woman laying around. Should I actually read them or just keep them on my shelf to pick up tumblr bitchez?
probably neither?

littlegreenpills posted:

apparently i...am emotionally distant...i would probably be angry if i could stop laughing

if i get married you guys can bet your stupid asses i will never be posting here again
Yea we'll post together on the marriage account

littlegreenpills posted:

this song reminds me of teh sex0r
http://youtu.be/q-qZgIz79ts?t=6m
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
thank you all for your wonderful and kind messages of goondolences and support especially ken and ilmidge. i love u all my Internet pals and want to bum you into next Tuesday. its been a long day. among other things we talked about an open relationship and she said she didn't like the idea of me sleeping with anyone else. now that's chutzpah!!!! im going to bed