Many well-intentioned, open minded and reasonable people see the merits of Islamic Fundamentalism.

prohairesis posted:

mustang19 posted:

I don't affiliate with the people I troll, or who I steal gimmicks from.

cmon.....

lemme help you guys out here...

I want my scroleee.
From what I've come to realize over the years, girls appreciate value. If you can bring something to the table, you're in.

Value can mean anything. It can be confidence, looks, money, intelligence, or talent. As long as you can show her that you're worth a damn, there is nothing to be worried about.
I still say Sikhism is the best religion. I'll hear opposing arguments, but I'm pretty sure it's the best.

mustang19 posted:

From what I've come to realize over the years, girls appreciate value. If you can bring something to the table, you're in.

Value can mean anything. It can be confidence, looks, money, intelligence, or talent. As long as you can show her that you're worth a damn, there is nothing to be worried about.

nunchuck skills, bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills, etc.

lgp have you considered waiting until Olafina von Micropaanis receives xir correctly gendered body from modern science and then having sex with it in order to show your badwife what its like to be tumblrcuckd?
*screeches out "TUMBLRCUCKD" to the tune of AC/DCs Thunderstruck*
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

littlegreenpills posted:

the gist of it is shes been cheating on me with a fat depressed Swedish gender studies major who self-harms, reads Luce Irigaray, cannot grow any facial hair and by her account has extremely atrophied genitals. anyway the first i heard about any of this was a short while ago when she phoned me up at 3am on a work night to explain he'd dumped her because he'd just realized he was transgendered and the act of penetration was causing him too much psychological anguish, and this had upset her so much she'd run up a $120 bill at a bar three miles away from our house but she didn't have any money so could I please bring my credit card and pay it. anyway now she's missed her period so lols all around!

[account deactivated]
Do the exact opposite of what every one of these people has advised you to do.

Crow posted:

He's trying to trick you. Don't do it.

i am not going to not do the non-exact opposite of what not everybody here has not been telling me not to do
you should renew your vows in vegas, name your swedish baby mao zedong, and raise hir to believe that zie is going to command the human resistance after a robopocalypse.
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

and do it while dressed up as the fucking pope! For the win!!

haha exactly, good add-on

[account deactivated]
when my wife gave cyberbirth i was going to pretend to get mad and ask why the fuck was my baby asian but she was already a bit buttmad from being cut open and having a living person hauled out of her like the engine block of a 92 ford taurus, so i didnt

Goethestein posted:

when my wife gave cyberbirth i was going to pretend to get mad and ask why the fuck was my baby asian but she was already a bit buttmad from being cut open and having a living person hauled out of her like the engine block of a 92 ford taurus, so i didnt

lol your wife narrowly avoided a pointless death caused by the unnecessary surgical procedure of a c-section

Crow posted:

get yourself some vitamin C with rose hips and bioflavenoids

Cycloneboy posted:

Goethestein posted:

lol your wife narrowly avoided a pointless death caused by the unnecessary surgical procedure of a c-section

Ceylonboy MD

Cycloneboy posted:

Goethestein posted:

asian hips + goatstein cranial DNA, i guarantee you that surgical procedure was NOT unnecessary!!!

i was a c-section birth but it was only because god wants me to die without ever being near a vagina and he didn't want me winning on a technicality
lmfao @ the last two posts

Cycloneboy posted:

Goethestein posted:

all deaths are pointless.

Goethestein posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

Goethestein posted:

all deaths are pointless.

Deep shit in the cuckold thread tonight.

since this is the E/N thread now can i post about how my best friend is being emotionally and physically terrorized on a daily and nightly basis by a violently bipolar continually drunk basketcase who literally belongs in a mental institution instead a fucking wedding chapel with my oldest childhood friend in literally one month
no
right now i have *checks phone* 40 some-odd unread texts/voicemails from this bitch flipping out incoherently calling me a fake asshole and a "trader bitch" because i wont give her the phone number of my friends ex who randomly messaged him on facebook this morning for the first and only time in like 4 years, so she can find out where she lives and drive like 300 mil;es overnight to "beat her fuckin peace of shit as"

which oddly enough is the EXACT same situation i was in almost exactly 2 years ago with a completely different close friend and his fiance. even down to it being the same ex chick who randomly messaged him. i feel like Billy Murray in that movie. you know the one where like the same thing keeps repeating over and over for no real reason and he cant stop it or even make sense of it? i think scarlett johansson was in it
broken flowers
thats the one
my personal problems arent nearly entertaining enough. i need to blow up my life or somethin
yah, it makes things more interesting

TG posted:

my personal problems arent nearly entertaining enough. i need to blow up my life or somethin

Every time I read about someone else's clusterfuck of a life, I praise the gods I don't believe in for the small mercy of being aromantic. Count your blessings, that your life is not as fucked up as the lives of the other people on this forum.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]