Edited by NEOADMINISTRATOR ()

hey cycloneboi didja see this?

http://noisey.vice.com/blog/my-thoughts-on-this-whole-danny-brown-oral-sex-thing

thirdplace posted:

http://noisey.vice.com/blog/my-thoughts-on-this-whole-danny-brown-oral-sex-thing

That is fucked up to hell. My prayers are with Danny Brown as we type.

to answer the question in the op: BECAUSE STONE COLD SAID SO!!

*stone cold steve austin appears out of nowhere and chokeslams you through a folding table covered in printouts of your own terrible posts, instantly shattering every bone in your body and driving you inSane. you are peeing your pants while he towers over you with his sweaty, glistening, incredibly toned and masculine body and leans down to whisper in your ear, "Misandry is real." now your crying lol. noone has ever been this owned*

me, watching ringside while smoking a pallmall: "Brutal."

thirdplace posted:

tirgger warning: depicts rape by enevelopment (nsfw) http://i.imgur.com/tUdA5QO.jpg
i'm tired of you discussing sexuality when you have so little experience Cycloneboy, i might as well be listening to a Salafist's opinion on how to eat pussy
You bite off the red pointy part and hand it to the surgeon.
my buddy was at that show and generally backs up that lady's version of the events, at least insofar as neither him nor anyone he knew there noticed or heard about it until the next morning

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

i'm tired of you discussing sexuality when you have so little experience Cycloneboy, i might as well be listening to a Salafist's opinion on how to eat pussy

I have plenty of experience with feminist rape apologia, I've frequently been on the receiving end of it, see for example the garbage EmanuelaOrlandi used to post at me.

thirdplace posted:

my buddy was at that show and generally backs up that lady's version of the events, at least insofar as neither him nor anyone he knew there noticed or heard about it until the next morning

I like you, thirdplace, you seem to have your head screwed on pretty straight with respect to this issue. God bless.

Getfiscal stop freeing this lunatic without an assignment. At least make him do some work before he returns to spread his MRA paranoia. To be clear I'm not saying he should be in IFAP forever and never allowed back but jeez. At least make him work for it.

ilmdge posted:

Getfiscal stop freeing this lunatic without an assignment. At least make him do some work before he returns to spread his MRA paranoia. To be clear I'm not saying he should be in IFAP forever and never allowed back but jeez. At least make him work for it.

It's not "MRA paranoia" to believe that feminists frequently engage in rape apologia - it is an objective observation of reality.

I'm also by far the most together person here, see: my ability to maintain an objectively correct position against overwhelming and unwarranted hostility from a peer group.
Cycloneboy I agree with you it's bad when people literally say a man being raped doesn't count or matter. But that's not a problem that rears its head often. It has happened, but making an issue of it is paranoia.
[account deactivated]

ilmdge posted:

Cycloneboy I agree with you it's bad when people literally say a man being raped doesn't count or matter. But that's not a problem that rears its head often. It has happened, but making an issue of it is paranoia.

Right... it doesn't happen often. That's why the CDC's recent study doesn't count rape by envelopment as rape? That's why the FBI UCR's recent redefinition didn't redefine rape to include rape by envelopment? That's why the law of the land in the UK requires the victim of rape to be penetrated by the offender's penis in order for it to count? That's why women's groups in India successfully lobbied to prevent the institution of gender-neutral rape laws? Oh, wait, I forgot, it only matters if it passes some arbitrary standard set by the God Of What Matters, Ilmdge.

Cycloneboy posted:

ilmdge posted:

Right... it doesn't happen often. That's why the CDC's recent study doesn't count rape by envelopment as rape? That's why the FBI UCR's recent redefinition didn't redefine rape to include rape by envelopment? That's why the law of the land in the UK requires the victim of rape to be penetrated by the offender's penis in order for it to count? That's why women's groups in India successfully lobbied to prevent the institution of gender-neutral rape laws? Oh, wait, I forgot, it only matters if it passes some arbitrary standard set by the God Of What Matters, Ilmdge.

Every one of those sentences is correct except the last one. Just remove the question marks and you've got it!

stop posting about this MRA shit or go back to your own horrible forum

ilmdge posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

ilmdge posted:

Every one of those sentences is correct except the last one. Just remove the question marks and you've got it!

It doesn't make sense to say "it doesn't happen often" when there are massive institutions (the US, UK, and Indian governments, for example) that are actively perpetuating and continuing these policies with intentionality. It's incoherent.

Squalid posted:

stop posting about this MRA shit or go back to your own horrible forum

It's not "MRA shit" to oppose rape, you fucker.

Cycloneboy posted:

ilmdge posted:

quit being a hysterical whiny bitch

Cycloneboy posted:

It doesn't make sense to say "it doesn't happen often" when there are massive institutions (the US, UK, and Indian governments, for example) that are actively perpetuating and continuing these policies with intentionality. It's incoherent.

Right... it (male rape) doesn't happen often. That's why the CDC's recent study doesn't count rape by envelopment as rape. That's why the FBI UCR's recent redefinition didn't redefine rape to include rape by envelopment. That's why the law of the land in the UK requires the victim of rape to be penetrated by the offender's penis in order for it to count. That's why women's groups in India successfully lobbied to prevent the institution of gender-neutral rape laws.

Cycloneboy posted:

ilmdge posted:

Fuck you.

My friend, you have your own forum. Go post in it.

Edited by babyhueypnewton ()

i have to hand it to Cycloneboy, his male rape gimmick is amongst the most convincing gimmicks of all time. he almost has me believing he believes it. ding ding.,

Cycloneboy posted:

Cycloneboy posted:

ilmdge posted:

Fuck you.

you get 'molested' by your mexican nanny or something Kingwood boy?

Why is molested in quotes here?

ifap

Cycloneboy posted:

because any 'inappropriate' touching carried out on young males by women in positions of authority is excusable based on the oppression and enslavement that they as a gender have suffered for uncountable millennial.

like, have you not heard of the term reparations before or what?

let's all calm down and go back to GBS.

together...
cycloneman, this is not therapy. this is a forum of people who left wddp because it was therapy and turned into a bunch of suicidal people screaming at each other and talking about video games and fetishes and not leaving the house.

if what you say is true, then go get help that doesn't involve publicly embarrassing yourself. the internet is not a good place for getting over ptsd, especially since everyone is tired of your 'internet persona'. thank you.

Lessons posted:

to answer the question in the op: BECAUSE STONE COLD SAID SO!!

*stone cold steve austin appears out of nowhere and chokeslams you through a folding table covered in printouts of your own terrible posts, instantly shattering every bone in your body and driving you inSane. you are peeing your pants while he towers over you with his sweaty, glistening, incredibly toned and masculine body and leans down to whisper in your ear, "Misandry is real." now your crying lol. noone has ever been this owned*

me, watching ringside while smoking a pallmall: "Brutal."

nice post. but stone cold steve austin does the stone cold stunner, not a chokeslam. otherwise excellent effort.

[account deactivated]
stone cold steve austin lacks the height to do a proper chokeslam. the chokeslam has always been the province of tall wrestlers such as the undertaker, kane, and big show

--Steubenville football team

Cycloneboy fills the classic social position of "Female" on these forums: young, virginal, worried about rape

and look how you treat him. you insult him, marginalize him, imprison him, silence his voice. you gaslight him, tell him his concerns are emotional and unwarranted. you define him as "hysterical", itself an incredibly gendered insult. You hate Cycloneboy because he reveals all your true feelings about women, he exposes how you would really treat a woman were there were no potential sexual "prize" to be gained through your saccharine and disingenuously polite and manufactured behavior towards her. Cycloneboy is a mirror of your own misogyny, and a symbol of what men would be without the Patriarchy. and the idea of that future is too much for you to bear

Cycloneboy posted:

because adult women can't 'molest' male children

damn i didnt even see iwc used my troll cycloneboy idea already

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

damn i didnt even see iwc used my troll cycloneboy idea already

It’s alright there’s plenty of room around cycloneboy’s cot for two touchy-feely matrons such as ourselves