The problem, as always, is that women believe they "own" their bodies and "deserve" platonic (castrated) friendships with men (eunuchs). This is a result of capitalism, and the patriarchal belief that a women's main contribution is to decide who to have intercourse with (the successful capitalists) because it justifies their existence.

If women (and men) are forced to have sex with capitalist/patriarchal failures (like nerds and homosexuals), this problem will gradually go away.

Please see my thread on the moral necessity of sexual redistribution.
[account deactivated]
spoken like someone who deserves to be raped as punishment for their counter-revolutionary ideology
[account deactivated]
The same way that exterminating bankers or kulaks or other social regressives helps. You are distracted by your "Enlightenment" liberal delusion that a "person" is an independent thing, and not a constituent cell in a larger organism.

And like cancerous cells, liberalism is a disease in the body politic and must be purged.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
mitochondria are the proletariat

StalinsBoyToy posted:

spoken like someone who deserves to be raped as punishment for their counter-revolutionary ideology

teh raep :awesome: all my 5s goon sire

roseweird posted:

but like, my spleen does not usually rape my liver, my left hand does not rape my right, the relationships among constituent cells are ordered in a certain way and it is not apparent to me why our human organism should be ordered around your desire that no one should be without someone to fuck.

Might want to look at the behavior of cancer cells, of viruses, even of white blood cells against invading bacteria.

The infection in this case is obviously liberalism. Forcing people to have sex with people they do not want to is a short term goal. The longer term goal is to devalue sex entirely by unhinging it from the social expectations created by liberalism

This applies to "left-communism," and other mental delusions clearly influenced by liberalism as well.

[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

oh, okay, so you're actually threatening to kill me, the rape is just incidental, presumably because you just generally want to rape people or something, as it seems to be all you talk about.

Rape, like public executions, or works camps, or any other sorts of public acts of "terror" have an important psychological and demoralizing role in any revolution. It sets an example, and undermines the very values that underpin the previous regime.

In this case, the "right" to "own" your body, or of any property generally, or of your own existence separate from a benevolent state.

[account deactivated]
"I saw what you did," says the black man,
gas

roseweird posted:

so, which state currently owns and directs your life then?

We are talking about a post-capitalist state, you pathetic, mewling liberal coward

[account deactivated]
the very least we can do is gas one of the threads about ironically raping people

daddyholes posted:

the very least we can do is gas one of the threads about ironically raping people

Sexual redistribution is NOT about raping people, ironically or not. It is about the state forcing people to have sex against their will because they have too much of the wrong kind of sex . It is a different form of punishment.

daddyholes posted:

StalinsBoyToy posted:

daddyholes posted:

Sexual redistribution is NOT about raping people, ironically or not. It is about the state forcing people to have sex against their will because they have too much of the wrong kind of sex . It is a different form of punishment.

ok but can you contain yourself to one thread? is this possible

[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

"
StalinsBoyToy posted:
daddyholes posted:

pleasure is sin, you don't own your body i own your body, i'm such a nice guY I'M SUCH A NICE GUY I'M SUCH A NICE GUYYYYYYY *RAAAAAAAPE* "

And yet again you resort to liberal displays. You are illustrating the violent case against liberalism quite well.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

wouldnt it make more sense to just ban non-procreative sex instead?

decouple sex from base, non-revolutionary "pleasures", and place it back in the realm of national duty where it belongs imo
some people on this forum need to get laid

Superabound posted:

decouple sex from base, non-revolutionary "pleasures", and place it back in the realm of national duty where it belongs imo

http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2012/06/22/prominent-atheist-blogger-converts-to-catholicism/

Libresco, who had long blogged under the banner “Unequally Yoked: A geeky atheist picks fights with her Catholic boyfriend,” said that at the heart of her decision were questions of morality and how one finds a moral compass.

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

some people on this forum need to get laid

what this looks like in real life:

cool thread bros
[account deactivated]

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

some people on this forum need to get sterilized

*holds out hand under awning* hmm looks like anti-communism. no refunds
[account deactivated]

daddyholes posted:

Superabound posted:

http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2012/06/22/prominent-atheist-blogger-converts-to-catholicism/

Libresco, who had long blogged under the banner “Unequally Yoked: A geeky atheist picks fights with her Catholic boyfriend,” said that at the heart of her decision were questions of morality and how one finds a moral compass.

hmmm, bright young American girl indoctrinated into regressive Middle Ages blood cult by (terrorist?) boyfriend. where have we seen this before

Superabound posted:

Fully agree with this, long term. Sexual behavior and bourgeois ideology are so thoroughly aligned that they need to be split apart by force. Most bourgeois courtship rituals value monetary/social success and these values are incredibly poisonous to society.

StalinsBoyToy posted:

Superabound posted:

Fully agree with this, long term. Sexual behavior and bourgeois ideology are so thoroughly aligned that they need to be split apart by force. Most bourgeois courtship rituals value monetary/social success and these values are incredibly poisonous to society.

much like your posing

stalinsboytoy saw how cyclonechild was shunned and decided the best way to rhizzone stardom was trying to post like the opposite of him

StalinsBoyToy posted:

Most bourgeois courtship rituals value monetary/social success and these values are incredibly poisonous to society.

i read these words and just see a sad guy, frustrated with the wold and his apparent lack of success in it. when you get your first Job these feelings will go away, and you will find Happiness and Meaning.