id rather listen to this boring shit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mbr1R6ti74o

NoFreeWill posted:

i can dance to anything. i could even dance to that boring deep house. i have to fight off the girls on the dance floor. i'll let you know i've even had fun dancing to dubstep.

yeah well then dance to THIS *shoots at feet with 3d printed gun which immediately explodes in my hand*

LaserJew posted:

I will kop to

as i lay dying
arch enemy
atreyu
in flames
nightwish
opeth
the black dahlia murder
chimaira
darkest hour
every time i die
the dillinger escape plan
mastodon
between the buried and me
shadows fall

goddamn this is bizarrely close to what i would have chosen from my metal period

GJ lazer Jew

i didnt listen to a single one of those youtubes
in the uk house music is Well In Innit and disclosure are getting in the top 40 and all the lad types who were all over dubstep three years ago are now wearing polo shirts in the club and going crazy over 4/4 rhythms like they'd just been discovered. well guess what fuckres. not me. i keep the faith. WOM WOM WUBWUBWUBWUB BRRRRRR WUB WUB WUB WUB
that danny brown song where he samples this heat is like it was made specifically with me in mind which is nice of him
if you like music primarily for the reason that you can dance to it you need to lay off the drugs imo
lol you dont like house music. lmao.
skream will be the shy fx of the 2020s
house music. damn it doctor house i cant in good conscience make the music any gayer. I SAID DO IT
[account deactivated]
i have a youtube of me dancing to this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDIi8_G3G2M
and i've danced at multiple metal shows before.
also dillinger escape plan was the only good band in that list

nihilist demo tape
sleep
neurosis
kerretta
irepress
omega massif
yob

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30IIPG181Jo
i listen to house music inasmuch as i listen to music in my house
i don't know how to search for more things like this without being buried under mountains of terrible house music. please advice. because i love this shit. it's like years old now though

someone posted a Pretty Lights track a few weeks ago which has some similar stuff going on and i liked it. but again idk how to find more related things

Makeshift_Swahili posted:

ur in the Metal Warriors now peepaw

alright

does this involve any responsibility on my part?

The most metal thing is a pizza delivered by your local Domino's that says MASTER'S HAMMER BITCH spelled out in pepperoni.

every time theres a music thread in the 'zone i get mildly embarrassed for everyone involved
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

deadken posted:

that danny brown song where he samples this heat

wait what

[account deactivated]
Thabks for putting me in your sig tpaine. I'm sippin on a Torpedo right now in fact.
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

if you can dance to it, it sucks

Meursault posted:

deadken posted:

that danny brown song where he samples this heat

wait what

lol that's cool
i dont unnerstand music any more, i dont know where to find good new music, so i just listen to nothing instead

cleanhands posted:

i dont unnerstand music any more, i dont know where to find good new music, so i just listen to nothing instead

the music youtube threads make me feel like the first time i ever read lf

... these... are all .. fakeposts..?? ........right??

[account deactivated]

drwhat posted:

cleanhands posted:

the music youtube threads make me feel like the first time i ever read lf

What do you listen to? The Tame Impalas? The Nationals? Vampired Weakened? Gimme a break...

Infinite Vagina, Soviet Reunion, john bovi, matchbox420
the revolution will be set to 128bpm

it is a biological certainty
[account deactivated]

drwhat posted:

peepaw posted:

drwhat posted:

i saw sir richard bishop open for animal collective once and it was great because he just started openly insulting all those texting fucks