[account deactivated]
are palestinians as jailhouse gay as most arabs
[account deactivated]
who was the most interesting person you met in ramallah
could you translate any of the pflp/dflp theoretical stuff

discipline posted:

They are terrified to tell you what they think of Hamas. That is the easiest way for them to disappear - talk about hamas

welp that's kinda indicative.. thanks for your answers

how cool is hamas

discipline posted:

mongosteen posted:

it's really weird you see it like this. they just have a different idea of sexual development and lifestyles. young men and women often engage in homosexual relationships before they are married. there is nothing weird about this, it's not looked down on. then they are married, that is the important societal component.. to have children to reclaim the land etc. it's not like people don't have sex in palestine

do they have a penalty for homosexuality in the territories? i know it's legal in israel and i doubt they have jails

did you have sex with anyone in palestine

discipline posted:

MadMedico posted:

What was your craziest encounter with a settler or IDF guy?

I was once confronted in hebron by a settler from brooklyn who was armed with a grenade launcher and M-16, yes that's right, he was sporting both of them

Did he say he was from brooklyn or could you tell by the accent? Because I love the image of some skinny guy in glasses with a big beard and a yarmulke lugging around a giant military grade assault rifle while yelling in a Noo Yawk accent.

Also did you encounter any birthright israel kids and are they as obnoxious as the ones in that infamous Max Blumenthal video?
do you think that the Palestinian Minimum Caloric Intake Diet will ever become popular here in America?

discipline posted:

Bablu posted:

is it still on your cv that you went there?

yes and I've been flat-out blacklisted from jobs because of it

couldnt you just tell them you were an American jew there on Birthright, rollin w/ the settlers?

How are the hotel services? Are the staff friendly and accommodating? Looking for a place to kick back with a margarita and have fun in the sun; saw a commercial where tourists played volleyball with the local denizens using the giant wall of palestine (not sure what it's called) -- and it looked awesome! Would love to experience another people's culture while getting a nice tan

discipline posted:

yes and I've been flat-out blacklisted from jobs because of it

how did you find out that was the case, how did it go down

MadMedico posted:

discipline posted:

MadMedico posted:

What was your craziest encounter with a settler or IDF guy?

I was once confronted in hebron by a settler from brooklyn who was armed with a grenade launcher and M-16, yes that's right, he was sporting both of them

Did he say he was from brooklyn or could you tell by the accent? Because I love the image of some skinny guy in glasses with a big beard and a yarmulke lugging around a giant military grade assault rifle while yelling in a Noo Yawk accent.

[account deactivated]
i wonder if other sexually morbid societies through history had similar rates of jailhouse gayness. probably

discipline posted:

mongosteen posted:

it's really weird you see it like this. they just have a different idea of sexual development and lifestyles. young men and women often engage in homosexual relationships before they are married. there is nothing weird about this, it's not looked down on. then they are married, that is the important societal component.. to have children to reclaim the land etc. it's not like people don't have sex in palestine

how did you square your feminism with the local social expectation that women be used to pump out troops like a barracks in an RTS game

How many Palestinians does it take to change a light bulb?
Why did the Palestinian chicken cross the road?
What is love.....in Palestine?
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
did you get a new job?
[account deactivated]

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

What is love.....in Palestine?

*chris kattan smiling big and nodding head in front of three angle mirror while trying on suicide vest*

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
the whole birthright trip thing is so funny. it hasn't even been going on that long either. i just imagine tom cruise's character from tropic thunder in a government office looking at demographic reports then picking up a phone receiver with his giant hands and screaming WE NEED MORE JEWS JESUS CHRIST
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

mongosteen posted:

i wonder if other sexually morbid societies through history had similar rates of jailhouse gayness. probably

what do you mean by sexually morbid? are you insane? these are people who have probably had more sex in their lives than you

while not international law, Arkansas v. Scooter clearly established the precedent that it don't count if'n its your cousin

[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

mongosteen posted:

what do you mean by sexually morbid? are you insane? these are people who have probably had more sex in their lives than you

Oh, Very nice.

what's the club scene like in palestine?

discipline posted:

marrying your cousin isn't the end of the world and it usually happens with rich families

, and then they become increasingly degenerate

khamsek let me take a step back from my ribbin of ya to say i respect you for what you did. unironic seriouspost. now: who was like the most superjewish person you saw.
[account deactivated]
ramallah syndrome sounds like the kind of thing you get by ingesting too much DU