Lykourgos posted:

Well exactly, my office has hundreds of officials, and the elders do guide the junior officials. Gentlemen supporting each other in noble pursuits, practicing morality and the political science as each generation blossoms and fades in turn.

how does one know when one has become an "elder?"

innsmouthful posted:

Lykourgos posted:

Well exactly, my office has hundreds of officials, and the elders do guide the junior officials. Gentlemen supporting each other in noble pursuits, practicing morality and the political science as each generation blossoms and fades in turn.

once u do a pederasty

surely our well-meaning "elders" weren't responsible for jailing more people than in any other time in history. but I guess if they are wiser than us..

innsmouthful posted:

Lykourgos posted:

Is this an honest question? It's pretty easy for me to realise when a person has years of experience in a field, is known to those within the field and has the extensive connections and good reputation, is generally able to conduct himself in an appropriate manner, and holds the proper titles and authority.

animedad posted:

surely our well-meaning "elders" weren't responsible for jailing more people than in any other time in history. but I guess if they are wiser than us..

Oh, that's rich, that's really rich. Centuries of degenerate ideals and politics; a present day mess of journos; every man and his dog interfering and questioning the discretion of noble people; elections where the common sort have a direct hand in tainting the gentlemanly class; yet, oh, how dare the gentlemen be affected by our low class environment, how dare the gentlemen not be given to perfect philosophy and practice, how dare people be put in prisons in huge numbers, why aren't the people I raise countless calumnies against creating a paradise in accordance with my idiotic ideals ah bloo bloo bloo

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

Lykourgos posted:

animedad posted:

Oh, that's rich, that's really rich. Centuries of degenerate ideals and politics; a present day mess of journos; every man and his dog interfering and questioning the discretion of noble people; elections where the common sort have a direct hand in tainting the gentlemanly class; yet, oh, how dare the gentlemen be affected by our low class environment, how dare the gentlemen not be given to perfect philosophy and practice, how dare people be put in prisons in huge numbers, why aren't the people I raise countless calumnies against creating a paradise in accordance with my idiotic ideals ah bloo bloo bloo

lol

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
yo fyi its called the British Mandate for Palestine, not the British Mandate for West Bank/Objective Journo Faggotry

discipline posted:

haha my friend is a dual swiss citizen and she got put in a penalty box for a few hours at a checkpoint because the soldier was yanqui and he was making fun of her (she is dual american) like oh yes in switzerland they're known for their chocolates and watches and she was like yeah and knives too you son of a bitch

Swiss pikemen were the backbone of most armies and hiring Swiss mercenaries was an international war crime for hundreds of years due to how supernaturally effective and brutal they were in battle

tpaine posted:

discipline posted:

I like the palestinian dialect because it leaves out the qaaf sound.

UNLIKE ME AFTER A MONDO GRANDO TACO SALAD!!

i'm actually irl a mondo grando taco journo. can we do an interview about this. pm me

discipline posted:

hey posted:

when i was in israel/palesteine for VACATION in december me and my gentile friends never had problems going through the checkpoints into the west bank. like, we wouldn't even let them ask us question. before they could say anything we would ask for directions and then just drive off. It was all quite surprising considering how they treated us at the airport when they figured out we were non-jew, but the west bank/israel borders were pieces of cake.

well it's pretty obvious that you were driving in a yellow plated car that originated in the 48, which is what settlers drive

oh right, well that makes sense.

Journbros
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

hey posted:

discipline posted:

hey posted:

when i was in israel/palesteine for VACATION in december me and my gentile friends never had problems going through the checkpoints into the west bank. like, we wouldn't even let them ask us question. before they could say anything we would ask for directions and then just drive off. It was all quite surprising considering how they treated us at the airport when they figured out we were non-jew, but the west bank/israel borders were pieces of cake.

well it's pretty obvious that you were driving in a yellow plated car that originated in the 48, which is what settlers drive

oh right, well that makes sense.

lol

What, commie, u too good to kill some niggers on Nigger Killer Highway?? *spitoons into urn marked 'A Clue'*

discipline posted:

lmao where did you even go, ataret? har homa? lmao

haha i like when you can already the imagine the gooder than hell tpaine reply to a post before he even makes it.

hoo boy i cant wait to make my own one of these threads!!! *stares fixatedly at calendar while wagging tail*
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

wasted posted:

did you get a new job?

here? not yet, but I have a second interview on tuesday :^) so I feel hopeful!

hope is the father of misery

also, good luck

[account deactivated]
im from palestine
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

roseweird posted:

discipline when you learned fusha did you use al-kitaab

haha of course

hey posted:

Lykourgos posted:

That bloke sounds like a legitimately good journo, perhaps you should have behaved a little better in that interview. It's not for journos to determine important issues; they can either take a step back and report raw data, or analyze it in accordance with the guidance of more suitable people. American journos are dreadful.

wasn't a bloke, you pig

please dont swineshame

[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

lmao where did you even go, ataret? har homa? lmao

lmao indeed.
I didn't realize there were so many checkpoints within Palestine.

roseweird posted:

waalidii ya3ml fii'l-umam il-muta77ida

l337 5P33k 12 H3LLa lAm3

[account deactivated]