slumlord posted:

if your system hasn't kept water or any other fluids down for 18 hours you are dangerously dehydrated. please stay out of the sun and heat and catcalling and slowly sip a tepid solution of 1 quart water, 2 tablespoons sugar, 1/2 teaspoon table salt. if that still won't stay put by the time you hit the 24 hour mark, you need iv fluid replacement

yeah this

you need sip this constantly. like every minute take a medium sip, dehydration kills people

althoyugh dying from easily-preventable dehydration brought on from gastroenteritis would be pretty LF
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

how old are you now chairman mao? I'd love to be a nurse or something but I'm 28 with 60k of student loans for liberal arts degrees

im 27 but don't have any student debt anymore but i'm about to rack up a whole new batch lol

honestly if you wanna get into nursing check out local community colleges-- a lot of them have part-time LPN programs that are hella cheap

It's be funny if Khamsek went to the lgbt clinic and while she was in the waiting room a woman looked at her and said; "yum yum. Very nice."

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

It's be funny if Khamsek went to the lgbt clinic and while she was in the waiting room a woman looked at her and said; "yum yum. Very nice."

I don't get it, was she being sarcastic?

the president takes the podium, leans over and down leering into the camera. flecks of drool splatter the lens: "My fellow Americans, the state of our union is Yum yum. Very nice"
my mom was a nurse after I hit elementary school, she was a stay at home mom prior. She went into the field in her 40s and stayed around 10 years. She'd had her masters degree since her 20s, and simply went to Community college to get the core courses for nursing and take the certs. It didn't cost much at all, having all the gen eds already fulfilled. Mainly with nursing you want to be very good at taking exams, as you pay each time.

The bad thing is the hours usually suck, the good thing is the pay +benefits

libelous_slander posted:

my mom was a nurse after I hit elementary school, she was a stay at home mom prior. She went into the field in her 40s and stayed around 10 years. She'd had her masters degree since her 20s, and simply went to Community college to get the core courses for nursing and take the certs. It didn't cost much at all, having all the gen eds already fulfilled. Mainly with nursing you want to be very good at taking exams, as you pay each time.

eh not necessarily, theres such a nationwide nursing shortage you can pretty much pick your hours if you're working in a big hospital

but if you're cool working 12-hour shifts in the ER you can get away with working 3 days a week and make ridiculously large sums of money

That is true if you are willing to move, but in our area our hospitals tended to have 1st shift filled, but need help on 2nd and 3rd.
watch the television show "nurse jackie" for an insider's look into nursing

ChairmanMao posted:

libelous_slander posted:

eh not necessarily, theres such a nationwide nursing shortage you can pretty much pick your hours if you're working in a big hospital

but if you're cool working 12-hour shifts in the ER you can get away with working 3 days a week and make ridiculously large sums of money

yeah thats a cool thing to do, then you can stay at home raising your kids the other 4 days instead of having to send them to daycares all the time.

libelous_slander posted:

That is true if you are willing to move, but in our area our hospitals tended to have 1st shift filled, but need help on 2nd and 3rd.

yeah, definitely.

my plan is to completely burn myself out slaving in the ER in a major metropolitan hospital for as long as I can stand it until i can pay off my debt and live a life of lesiure

Watch the television show
Can you believe that it's the year 2013 and we got NEW Arrested Development and NEW My Bloody Valentine? What a great year to be a first world marxist...
[account deactivated]

ChairmanMao posted:

libelous_slander posted:

pls quantify "ridiculous" for my autist brain tthanks

maybe he was talking about the food at the bodega
Sermon Outline
Main Idea: Parasites Need To Be Destroyed

Scene Setup: Caleb and Catherine have been married for seven years, but their marriage has spiraled down to the place where it seems divorce is inevitable. Caleb’s father, John, brought Caleb a 40 Day Marriage Restoration book that...
RIP congrats discipline ☪
Sounds pretty harsh to wish death upon a person for merely complimenting you. Over-react much??

discipline posted:

ahahaha I just got offered salary + benefits just this minute which is weird

tell them to fuck themselves to death. anarchy

you should use your benefits, before you're dead
*Johnny Carson holds envelope to forehead*
"Yum Yum, Very nice"
*Opens envelope*
"What is one of the most awkward thingsa gynecologist can say during an examination?"

discipline posted:

we really like the nauseated, miserable, disheveled attitude you've been bringing to the table lately, keep up the good work

Yum whats the restipe

slumlord posted:

ChairmanMao posted:
libelous_slander posted:

pls quantify "ridiculous" for my autist brain tthanks

if you have a decent amount of experience you can make 80k as a trauma nurse in a big ER

slumlord posted:

getfiscal posted:

please seek affordable health care options

there are none in the usa

have you ever seen the movie ravenous

was the guy white
you're white *crowd rises to feet applauding*
welp i guess we've lost her. 5 years from now she'll be all about how her advice to us young extended-adolescents is that the good stable job with health benefits that we dream of is just around the corner and all you have to do is keep positive work hard and hang in there, it worked for her, and repealing obamacare was the best thing ever since the lines at the doctor are so much shorter
yum yum very nice work you've been doing lately how would you like salary & benefits

discipline posted:

for the job you interviewed for, or for yiour current awesome job

slumlord posted:

yum yum very nice work you've been doing lately how would you like salary & benefits

discipline posted:

Happy for this. Think they figured you were looking elsewhere on Mon?

Again we see the mindset of the liberal in action. Consumed only with thoughts of self and self-interest, the woman only understands the world in terms of how she feels, what she's doing. No attempt is made to connect to the other, even when attempts are made. I thought it was a joke but the more I see the truer it seems, we must reclaim the means of reproduction.
[account deactivated]