exclusive footage of chairmanmao

Superabound posted:

if all that effort was spent lifting boards and beams, building houses, carrying groceries for the elderly and infirm, or smashing capitalism

false dichotomy

jools posted:

exclusive footage of chairmanmao

ugh look at that skinny nerd, no way

ChairmanMao posted:

im ripped as heck, ask me about bein ripepd

I don't have any questions but I'm sorry about your asshole.

this is me irl

[account deactivated]

ChairmanMao posted:

im ripped as heck, ask me about bein ripepd

what kind of guys do you like

[account deactivated]
refusing to ever go even a little gay is, i'm sorry, Gay As Fuck
i tried going gay, didn't like it
i mean, i'll suck a dick for sure but most guys are just gross, dont talk to me unless your're a perfect adonis w/no flaws

ChairmanMao posted:

i mean, i'll suck a dick for sure but most guys are just gross, dont talk to me unless your're a perfect adonis w/no flaws

carrying on like that about it is gayer than just dating men like it's not a big deal

ChairmanMao posted:

dont talk to me unless your're a perfect adonis w/no flaws

*raises finger and begins to speak but then thinks better of it*

what is it like being a big gay homo

slumlord posted:

Superabound posted:

if all that effort was spent lifting boards and beams, building houses, carrying groceries for the elderly and infirm, or smashing capitalism

false dichotomy

what if all that effort was spent building better, more robust and realistic dichotomies?

ive lost more tummy fat from going vegetarian than from exercise, please dont work out
i was vegetarian for like 7 years and it made me fat
losing weight is the easiest fucking thing in the world just take some god damned amphetamines

deadken posted:

what kind of dishes were you eatig?

borcht
i have no sympathy for fat people whatsoever because all they need to do is snort up a couple of lines of speed a day and not only will they lose weight they'll get a whole shitload of stuff done

codywilson posted:

deadken posted:

Constant Houmous

deadken posted:

i have no sympathy for fat people whatsoever because all they need to do is snort up a couple of lines of speed a day and not only will they lose weight they'll get a whole shitload of stuff done

yes but not legal, americans are fat because of the DEA police state

but unless you're building muscle then you'll sill be fat. you can be skinny and be fat.

(skinny-fat people are basically just as unhealthy as fat-fat people. and fat-muscular people are way more healthy than skinny-fat people)
instead of donating blood i donate partially hydrogenated "vegetable" oil

codywilson posted:

deadken posted:

ra-dishes

codywilson posted:

but unless you're building muscle then you'll sill be fat. you can be skinny and be fat.

(skinny-fat people are basically just as unhealthy as fat-fat people. and fat-muscular people are way more healthy than skinny-fat people)

who gives a shit about health lol

i smoke 40 cigarettes a day and get drunk every evening and the only exercise i ever do is sex and walking through the night. you could say i;m pretty cool
we are all fyador pavlovich!

deadken posted:

i smoke 40 cigarettes a day and get drunk every evening and the only exercise i ever do is sex and walking through the night. you could say i;m pretty cool

my body is falling apart and it doesn't feel good. be warned.

I'm doing so well that I don't even need to invent new words to describe why im healthy and healthy people arent/ generally speaking.

deadken posted:

I could. But I won't

his hips
are really full
like, that is a real unfortunate bone structure

tpaine posted:

that's still not cat calling fuckwit.

cat-calling is the manifestation of female objectification. To limit this discussion exclusively to audible, in-your-face cat-calling is absurd. So what, a discussion on cat-calling isn't going to expand into seductive glares or inaudible facial cues? Is a wink off the table for discussion, because, you know, it's not calling?

It's silly to limit the discussion so strictly. A real conversation on cat-calling would expand it out into the greater theoretical issue of female objectification. And in this case then, the discussion over objectification of one's physical body/appearance is the sole of the conversation, and really this thread. My post, unlike yours, was central to the topic being discussed here.

grinch dude ftw, haters can vacate

deadken posted:

losing weight is the easiest fucking thing in the world just take some god damned amphetamines

Death to weight losing Males