THESE PRETZELS. ARE. MAKING ME THIRSTY!! *dies of dehydration*
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=fa0_1370005414
Hmm, its almost as if employees, via their power to freely choose their employer, have just as much power in the unfettered, legal employment contract as employers... Funny how the aggregate of self interested uncoerced actions keeps adding up to wholesome, stable equilibrium for all involved...
personally, every time i pass a person on the street i say "yucky!" and scrunch up my face and stick out my tongue but not in the sexy way, in the grossed out way. male, female, young, old -- doesn't matter. yucky glabrous apes! blech!

also in the event of nausea, drink only clear fluids.
didn't read thread
i don't cat call, but only because all the cats i know dont have phones!
disciples updated resume

Cameron "Cammy" Zek
editor.manyfesto@gmail.com

Experience

2009-2010: Lived in Palestine. It's called Palestine.
2010-2013: Manyfesto Editor
2013- : Seventeen Contributing Editor

leftists are so afraid of using the word "race" that they spout gibberish, like today i was reading an SJ place that was discussing a hate crime against someone of "asian ethnicity" and i was like hmm i was unaware of the "asian" ethnic group
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
the person wasn't born in asia. now whos' the racist

discipline posted:

I've been unable to keep anything on my stomach for about 18 hours so I decide to go to the bodega to get some coke + pretzels on suggestion from a colleague. My head is throbbing, my throat raw and dry. I struggle to put on some clothes, my hair a rat's nest. I grip the railing walking up the stairs so I don't pass out. The heat outside complements my fever, my vision swimming. I shuffle down the street like a kind of zombie, unable to walk at a regular pace. I wish I had a cane or something. I catch a glance of myself in a store mirror, my eyes are sunken and have circles under them. I press down the nausea and the taste of vomit and push my body forward, sweat dripping down my back as I shuffle pathetically to the bodega, eyes glazed over. A man walks by me and says, "Yum yum! Very nice!"

this happened to me a lot in nevada. cougars, man. fucked up but true.

[account deactivated]

ChairmanMao posted:

libelous_slander posted:

my mom was a nurse after I hit elementary school, she was a stay at home mom prior. She went into the field in her 40s and stayed around 10 years. She'd had her masters degree since her 20s, and simply went to Community college to get the core courses for nursing and take the certs. It didn't cost much at all, having all the gen eds already fulfilled. Mainly with nursing you want to be very good at taking exams, as you pay each time.

The bad thing is the hours usually suck, the good thing is the pay +benefits

eh not necessarily, theres such a nationwide nursing shortage you can pretty much pick your hours if you're working in a big hospital

but if you're cool working 12-hour shifts in the ER you can get away with working 3 days a week and make ridiculously large sums of money

from what i've heard from irl graduates is that the nursing shortage is OVA. all of the lower healthcare fields (nurse, pharmacist, etc) are completely "flooded". for example most fresh pharmacist are only getting 20-30hrs/week as no contract temp "floaters" between multiple pharmacies.

[account deactivated]
Crikey!
that's the porblem with the information society and the learn-to-work ethic. almost as soon as a shortage in any field is announced it gets filled while a bunch of learnhaving studylords are still beavering away on their fucking anal bleaching technician diplomas. everything is gay do not Do anything

discipline posted:

swampman posted:

I once saw a fat, filthy guy lean all the way out of the window of his filthy scrap metal truck at a couple of 14 year old puerto rican girls to scream "Hey mami." like how can that count as a human behavior.

I once got accused of deserving it for living "on franklin avenue you white bitch" lmao

How much would you sympathize with a west bank settler women receiving similar calls from Arab men?

Ironicwarcriminal was probated until (June 1, 2013 19:01:04) for this post!

[account deactivated]

littlegreenpills posted:

that's the porblem with the information society and the learn-to-work ethic. almost as soon as a shortage in any field is announced it gets filled while a bunch of learnhaving studylords are still beavering away on their fucking anal bleaching technician diplomas. everything is gay do not Do anything

your wife will still love you and have your illegitimate child so what's your complaint?

I'm just wondering if settlers receiving abuse from the people they are displacing should really be that unexpected.
new york sounds scarey

corey posted:

new york sounds scarey

new york is disneyworld for people who can't handle florida

wasted posted:

littlegreenpills posted:

your wife will still love you and have your illegitimate child so what's your complaint?

the abortion was nearly a month ago hth

adelaide krew (matching jackets) saunters up to new york krew. theyre clicking or w/e they do in westside story. adelaide crew is suddenly distracted by lebanese grocer and break ranks to try an smash that poof leb
[account deactivated]

jeffery posted:

from what i've heard from irl graduates is that the nursing shortage is OVA. all of the lower healthcare fields (nurse, pharmacist, etc) are completely "flooded". for example most fresh pharmacist are only getting 20-30hrs/week as no contract temp "floaters" between multiple pharmacies.

depends on your concentration, from what I remember from my ex, a nurse... if you are just a generic floor nurse who has no special skills then yeah, whatever, but if you work in a specialized unit and you're pretty good then there are still shortages and you can get some great jobs.

of course the hours are still shit and you are participating in western medicine which generally involves horrible malpractice, prolonging the agony of the dying to assuage the family, insane capitalist bullshit (in the US anyway), and continuous horrific suffering all around you that either deadens you to fellow humans or drives you suicidally insane. but yeah man, get that job

tru dat. get your reiki certification instead
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

littlegreenpills posted:

wasted posted:

littlegreenpills posted:

the abortion was nearly a month ago hth

:^)

jeffery posted:

also hearing this, one of our biggest hospitals is actually in the process of laying off like half its nursing staff looks like you are better off being homeless

[account deactivated]
"its almost like a vacation to them"

-someone at work, re:homeless people in california

try being homeless in california!!! sounds GRRRREAAAAT!

doggs with that obamacare primary care practitioners are going to be drastically shorthanded, it will be awesome

gonna be a rad time to have that fat nurse paractitioner degree, thanks obama
MY CAREER
HEALING THE SICK?? FUCK THAT BULLSHIT I JUST WANT TO GET pAID SON GIVE ME THAT FUCKING MONEY
doctors heal the sick you just carry out their orders. lmao. just kidding, you interact with the patients and lend them a sense of purpose once Medicaid denies their unfortunate ass. just kidding, it's important to know how to stick people with needles and fuck the newbie. actually, you're cool vote conservative.
whats the salary, 90k? hahahahahaaa
whats your stock plan, khamsek? or should we call you, ayn rand?