[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

maybe we should fight ugliness instead, i think everyone can agree ugliness is gross and undesirable, get rid of it

hitler: "gypsies are gross and undesirable. lets just get rid of them"

dear girls: buy more makeup! fight off ugliness! enslave yourselves to employment at whatever means necessary so that you can afford the vast quantities of makeup required to make you worthy of functioning in society!!

http://www.marykay.com/

if only we could all be so fabulous

[account deactivated]
is hitler's killing of mentally and physically disabled people comparable to ugliness? can we consider ugliness to be a physical defect, such as being born blind or without toes?
[account deactivated]
tough argument from someone apparently ideologically aligned with hitler.
Pathetic

codywilson posted:

is hitler's killing of mentally and physically disabled people comparable to ugliness? can we consider ugliness to be a physical defect, such as being born blind or without toes?

to say nothing of hormonal imbalances

This thread stinks, is messy, and nobody wants to look at it. I assume Baby Finland will be eating it shortly.

roseweird posted:

gypsies and ugly people aren't comparable groups. gypsies are an ethnic group. ugliness is an undesirable defect arising in all human groups. you are obviously unhappy about being ugly so if you have any compassion for the future you should probably do whatever you can to avoid contributing to future ugliness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBYoOjSm4Qo

ugliness is in the eye of the beholder, and to that end it could never be truly done away with, but i wouldn't disagree with the idea of "fighting" "ugliness" in a more abstracted general sense of the concept.

life is aesthetical, so might as well live beautifully, whatever that might mean to you, idk

Hitler posted:

because that's unhealthy and damaging while lifting builds muscle mass as well as discipline.

you leave discipline out of this!!!

i care about Hitler
late nights with hitler

codywilson posted:

roseweird posted:

maybe we should fight ugliness instead, i think everyone can agree ugliness is gross and undesirable, get rid of it

hitler: "gypsies are gross and undesirable. lets just get rid of them"

dear girls: buy more makeup! fight off ugliness! enslave yourselves to employment at whatever means necessary so that you can afford the vast quantities of makeup required to make you worthy of functioning in society!!

http://www.marykay.com/

if only we could all be so fabulous

shut up

everybody can be beautiful with some cool tattoos and a dope alternative personal brand
it's not enough. people need to be beautiful with stained dungarees, 150lbs excess adipose tissue and a bunch of superfluous body hair or we will never be free
ideally, people should never meet face to face
Why don't you just get in shape if you feel bad about your body you dum my
why don't you just leverage your personal brand through dynamic entrepreneurialism and social imagineering if you feel bad about being poor
lift weights. it makes you appreciate fascism.
and gives you more testosterone so you treat women worse.
bomb this thread

littlegreenpills posted:

why don't you just leverage your personal brand through dynamic entrepreneurialism and social imagineering if you feel bad about being poor

why don't you let your goofy slut of a wife walk all over you

what's the thing about pink color poster that we insult?
Tom certainly knows about... weight issues *shifts ample gut*
good idea Tom. on opposite day!
things have been working out really well lately, that's all I'm going to say
other good ideas for tom for opposite day:
-fitting through doorways
-visiting the second story of a building
-experiencing joy
-writing a book about weight loss
-appearing on an episode of The Biggest Loser that is not considered "some of the most tragic footage ever to air on broadcast television"
-being invisible on google earth
-smelling food... BEFORE eating it

NoFreeWill posted:

lift weights. it makes you appreciate fascism.

instead of absently and non-productively lifting useless weights, why not try lifting things that need be lifted? like peoples spirits, or the lower classes from their daily toiling

it would be cool if western society permitted fitness without the use of rational-technical machinery, but it's pretty hard to do without.
[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

i wonder why people don't use exercise bikes to charge batteries

because only buffoons ride exercise bikes?

[account deactivated]
think of all the billions of man hours wasted lifting weights and simply setting them back down in the same place. imagine if all that effort was spent lifting boards and beams, building houses, carrying groceries for the elderly and infirm, or smashing capitalism
the future of power generation looks alot like strapping chargers to every "wasted" use of force so that it can be harnessed to make capitalism function more smoothly.

NoFreeWill posted:

the future of power generation looks alot like strapping chargers to every "wasted" use of force so that it can be harnessed to make capitalism function more smoothly.

Capitalism relies exactly on things NOT functioning smoothly. Profit relies on inefficiency, disparity, and forced scarcity. The more smoothly things function, the more Capitalism must sabotage and undermine them in order to survive

roseweird posted:

thanks for sharing your extremely self-aware insights Cody Wilson

-Roseweird

don't sign your... actually you know what go ahead if you want

exercise is awesome
im ripped as heck, ask me about bein ripepd