tom whats the hottest mixed immigrant puss uve ever eaten
death to cat, calling males. dissy p and the SARS find their feline gazes and laziness to be uncomfortable and traumatic. however much like they are too scared and will not kill a moth or a spider on their own, they want men to do it for them

babyfinland posted:

people who complain about immigration are fucking gay. mixed girls are hot as fuck.

do you sit next to them on the bus?

iwc where u get those racial segregation maps
Congrats on mayor Lumumba, Superbaby! And I hope you get a good reason to leave Jackson one day so you can stop basing your ideas about NYC off tv and movies like some little fob baby trying to learn English :-) <3
hey tom, keep up the good work owning these noobs.
hey tom, check this out:
http://vimeo.com/59777352

SariBari posted:

Congrats on mayor Lumumba, Superbaby! And I hope you get a good reason to leave Jackson one day so you can stop basing your ideas about NYC off tv and movies like some little fob baby trying to learn English :-) <3

hmm little babbys trying to learn English, i bet NYC is almost as full of those as it is bedbugs and capitalists

nice xenophobic pejorative btw
a city whose surface is so completely overrun with animal, insect, and human vermin that the "people" are being forced ever-increasingly into subterranean travel and rooftop crop tending. lets hear it for
If you're going to move somewhere for leftist cred perhaps the nexus of all global capitalism is problematic
im going to steal one of those inflatable airline slides so i can feed the entire contents of the M&M store directly into the sewers to awaken & sugar-rĂ­astrad the slumbering Ratlords that are destined to one day cleanse the Earth of that hellish Zionist beachhead, the Sodom of the Swamps

Goethestein posted:

If you're going to move somewhere for leftist cred perhaps the nexus of all global capitalism is problematic

read the thread next time, dogdick.

Superabound posted:

nice xenophobic pejorative btw

thank you!

ChairmanMao posted:

Thai Norwegian

can we get that in context of how much pussy you devour on a monthly basis?
if you would say one fruit is analogous to eating pussy which fruit would it be and why? thanmks
how big is your tongue (length and girth)?
do you do any tongue exercises

AmericanNazbro posted:

if you would say one fruit is analogous to eating pussy which fruit would it be and why? thanmks

durian, because they wont let me do it on the bus

SariBari posted:

Goethestein posted:

read the thread next time, dogdick.

dont be dogphobic

this is tom irl

Edited by ChairmanMao ()

Goethestein posted:

iwc where u get those racial segregation maps

just type 'flickr ethnic dot map' in google and whatever city you want, i think there's one flickr account that has all of them and you can get them super big too. Some of them are pretty startling, the clean crisp division between white and black along 8 mile road in detroit is crazy.

Goethestein posted:

who moves to tel aviv for leftist cred?

babyfinland posted:

ChairmanMao posted:

Thai Norwegian

yum yum very nice

[account deactivated]
my tongue is actually not especially long or strong or anything like that but im a trooper and go to work. what about u guys, got cool tongues or what
[account deactivated]
the only transhumanist body modification im interested in getting is a fully prehensile dick
[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

i ultimately intend to have my entire body stripped down to its raw nerves, blended into a thick paste, and dissolved into a calcium/magnesium solution into which an electrified lattice has been inserted, causing the remains of my neurons to realign into a proper network. this will be connected to an array of superweapons that will allow me to finally achieve my revenge on humanity at large.

you've got panache

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
what do you have against cunnilingus khamsek
[account deactivated]

ChairmanMao posted:

you're exactly the same as the losers who say shit like this to women in real life

swampman posted:

ChairmanMao posted:

you're exactly the same as the losers who say shit like this to women in real life

you're hilarious dude

babyfinland posted:

you're hilarious dude

yeah, you ppl pretend not to like it when I point out how pathetic you are. but everyone knows you get off on it. why else would yall keep doing it if you didn't enjoy leaping to your own defense over and over.

I'm not pretending to not like it Jim

littlegreenpills posted:

death to cat, calling males. dissy p and the SARS find their feline gazes and laziness to be uncomfortable and traumatic. however much like they are too scared and will not kill a moth or a spider on their own, they want men to do it for them