discipline posted:

you have the ability to update the front page already and frankly I'm sick of your emotional blackmail

yah this fucker is too busy being a shonen knife superfan to update the dang front page or even to post apparently but he thinks he has time to be a mod!! let me update the frontpage pls.

yeah!!!! are we fakeposting or posting for real
[account deactivated]
Whos most like Picard

discipline posted:

you have the ability to update the front page already and frankly I'm sick of your emotional blackmail

[account deactivated]
Joel

blinkandwheeze posted:

joey would it be possible 2 have a "preview" option for publishing b/c i always end up f*cking it up at least once

Skylark posted:

Whos most like Picard

its getfiscal. and not just bc his nephew died in a wine fire

i vote halfheartedly for jools

Keven posted:

I vote for Keven.

jools blimkandwheeze thug lesson aerdil. + whoever else makes it so i never see another goatstein post again
mustang made modding not fun anymore also I'm in another country with sporadic internet access so I've failed you all as eternal mod. I'll be back and better than ever one day and we will finally recruit all of revleft and reddit and the marxist blogosphere to create the ultimate marxist internet forum

Also I earnestly vote for ilmdge
i ironically vote for cycloneteen, who's period of revolutionary terror never had long enough to become divine
Lykourgos

Skylark posted:

Whos most like Picard

me, easily

i vote keven though

babyhueypnewton posted:

mustang made modding not fun anymore also I'm in another country with sporadic internet access so I've failed you all as eternal mod. I'll be back and better than ever one day and we will finally recruit all of revleft and reddit and the marxist blogosphere to create the ultimate marxist internet forum

Also I earnestly vote for ilmdge

You're banned

bhpn is in all kinds of whore poon at this moment. goongratulation
the humorless john has spoken
keven and corey
Frankly I kind of thought that discipline would be a pretty big fan of emotional black male. Drop the confetti.
Computer_Jones
actually, keven
why does nobody ever vote for me

littlegreenpills posted:

because infidelity is a sin

littlegreenpills posted:

you gotta get your own house in order, bruv. who is barack without his michelle? george without his laura? sorry but i need to be able to imagine getting a beer with you and mrs lgp first.

littlegreenpills posted:

dude. its big keven

littlegreenpills posted:

i voted for you before

http://www.rhizzone.net/forum/post/118643/
http://www.rhizzone.net/forum/post/118723/

You need an established persona like dead kenneth (unbearable bougie boy) or cyclone boy (virginal warrior for truth) in order to gain support and the love of the general public. Unfortunately you recently developed one in the way that people tend to if they aren't willing to create their own narrative, by having a hilarious personal mishap. I'd recommend not posting for a little while, then making a new account and using a strong PoV to create a cult of personality. Try always ending your posts with "But hell, that's just the way I see it" and continually posting vids of wheat swaying.
blonk & weze
redfiesta, computer_jones
red fiesta por favor

discipline posted:

babyfinland

its me.

If im mod i will ifap boring jerks like mustang and leave the rest of you creeps alone i guess

Keven posted:

Frankly I kind of thought that discipline would be a pretty big fan of emotional black male. Drop the confetti.

T loves tracy morgan like a brother (non rap meaning)

babyfinland posted:

discipline posted:

babyfinland

its me.

If im mod i will ifap boring jerks like mustang and leave the rest of you creeps alone i guess

i would like to see a babyfinland administration with a first priority of rediscovering and revalidating the reasons that compelled babyfinland to go on hiatus

Somebodys Balls dropped while i was away, goodness. Theres a new sheriff in town obviously
i vote for Keven on the condition that Keven Crew consider me for a junior memebership posiiton
i refuse to vote for baby finland because his homophobic bro culture is ruining the rhizzone

voting duck monster
If I get elected I pledge to sticky the mbv thread.