Barbarossa posted:

I am voting for littlegreenpills because he clearly has staying power

much appreciated! incidentally if I am elected mod I will get her to post here and y'all can ask her anything you like

this is a safe space, but only for lgp
If elected, I promise to edit the post where l g p says he's figured out a way to guarantee that she wont cheat on him to describe putting his wife in a sleeping bag, zipping it all the way up, and melting the zipper, what he will describe as "The Portland Chastity Device."

ChairmanMao posted:

voting babyfinland but only if he closes any thread that doesn't involve discussion re: eating pussy

sex acts are boringly superfluous if you are In Love, and every forum member is now. voting for whoever will start the preliminary preparations for a rhizzone retirement home

littlegreenpills posted:

lol who probated me. i agree i agree it sounds ludicrous and infuriating but trust me the dynamics of our relationship have undergone a sea change in recent weeks, also ive made damn sure she won't cheat again.

thats....not how love works

littlegreenpills posted:

Barbarossa posted:

I am voting for littlegreenpills because he clearly has staying power

much appreciated! incidentally if I am elected mod I will get her to post here and y'all can ask her anything you like

its just going to be you posting while wearing a wig

possibilities:
  1. LGP has murdered his wife
  2. LGP has murdered his wife and has her corpse desiccating in formal dress in a chair
  3. LGP's wife now wears a chastity belt
  4. LGP has acquired a eunuch to stand guard over his wife, who is not allowed to leave the apartment
i think i prefer option 4?
FIFTY VOTES FOR ME
Hopefully he just murdered the Swede.
Done counting all the votes. All were for me. Where do I Pick up my mod buttons and other moderator aaccessories.

ilmdge posted:

he gave the Swede the URL to wddp and he hasn't looked back since.

ilmdge posted:

u dont fuck with The Swede

jools posted:

possibilities:

1. LGP has murdered his wife
  2. LGP has murdered his wife and has her corpse desiccating in formal dress in a chair
  3. LGP's wife now wears a chastity belt
  4. LGP has acquired a eunuch to stand guard over his wife, who is not allowed to leave the apartment
  5. http://www.rhizzone.net/forum/topic/5067/

all of you are righter than you know and yet so so wrong
[account deactivated]

littlegreenpills posted:

is he posting with the slashies?

littlegreenpills posted:

fight club style twist. you were your wife all along

ilmdge posted:

littlegreenpills posted:

fight club style twist. you were your wife all along

the swede was maggotmaster on twitter

[account deactivated]

littlegreenpills posted:

uve successfully undergone psychotherapy to reintegrate The Swede with your main alter

lgp if you don't explain yourself then we're all going to continue to think of you as a cuckhold sissy who smells like curried lentils

ChairmanMao posted:

voting babyfinland but only if he closes any thread that doesn't involve discussion re: eating pussy

um no

your dorky camp counsellor energy ruined a potentially funny gimmick

if i were a camp counselor i would make you clean the latrines every day bF
also i would take your massive candy-stuffed care packages away in a futile effort to make you slim
she can't cheat on him because he sanctions it now. All aboard the Cuck Crew everyone.
anyway, ill throw my 2 votes to skylark and roseweird. i think they would have a good working relationship
i vote that ldp's wife contracted a sti that she shared with him
haha yeah let's all vote for babyfinland and ruin this place with poisonous men's rights bullshit.

littlegreenpills posted:

lol who probated me. i agree i agree it sounds ludicrous and infuriating but trust me the dynamics of our relationship have undergone a sea change in recent weeks, also ive made damn sure she won't cheat again. i dont wanna say more than that though

congrats on having the most frightening post on this well-known hate site

ohhhh, i get it. "sea change"...clever. tell her to say hi to osama for me

getfiscal posted:

haha yeah let's all vote for babyfinland and ruin this place with poisonous men's rights bullshit.

im not men's rights, i'm man,,, he's right

can i vote for calista flockhart?
i vote twice for whoever probated me because fuck you
i vote for whoever wants the modship the least

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

littlegreenpills posted:

the dynamics of our relationship have undergone a sea change in recent weeks, also ive made damn sure she won't cheat again. i dont wanna say more than that though

on a freighter crewed by Filipino eunuchs

now how is that goin to stop her from cheating

lgp you should probably explain yourself since we all think she is tied up in your basement now, eyes held open with clamps, reading Trans Hate Weekly
i'm going to toronto tomorrow i can check and see if she's alive. will post update on sunday morning or afternoon
no i swear she's alive and healthy and enjoying her life (although possibly less than before)
stop posting these nightmarish things
_________/