Lykourgos ////\/
im putting my super-spare vote on keven
lurkervote for blinkandwheeze

daddyholes posted:

its only five pages and you can count Superabound

i have dyscalculia irl. i got diagnosed thanx 2 tpaine (thanx tpaine}

i vote for big kev & roseweird, rhizzones first married modding team
what the fuck does the I/V shit even mean

that being said i'm disappointed in jools and BnW for not actively supporting Lykourgos as a running mate. (i was gonna write some shit in australian and act like it applied to both of your gay countries but whatever)
i thought everyone knew i just did what lykourgos PMd me to do anyway

littlegreenpills posted:

lol who probated me. i agree i agree it sounds ludicrous and infuriating but trust me the dynamics of our relationship have undergone a sea change in recent weeks, also ive made damn sure she won't cheat again. i dont wanna say more than that though

Why are you even saying this much on an internet forum

dont vote for rosewired. idiots. he says hell delete the forum
[account deactivated]
1 vote for jools + b&w

elemennop posted:

roseweird posted:

lol is it really

we used to be young, hedonist, write books about fucking and destroying, but we're all now settling down, becoming slum lords, kicking out desperate families that can't pay rent. all in a days work, ya know? no, time for drugs here.

is that what john's up to now? good. i'm happy for him. God bless him and God bless the USA

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

Skylark posted:

littlegreenpills posted:

lol who probated me. i agree i agree it sounds ludicrous and infuriating but trust me the dynamics of our relationship have undergone a sea change in recent weeks, also ive made damn sure she won't cheat again. i dont wanna say more than that though

Why are you even saying this much on an internet forum

why are you threatening to beat people up, which, btw, is an actionable offense in many precincts and don't think i haven't printed out your posts and waltzed into my local police hq to give them a hot tip or two.

A cross-thread downvoting campaign was carried out on my posts, damaging my reputation and making my dream of making a name for myself on this site seem even more unlikely.

Changing votes after results are in. I would shake my head but my enormous, cumbersome head brace from the last time makes that impossible. Enjoy the show morons.

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

what the fuck does the I/V shit even mean

that being said i'm disappointed in jools and BnW for not actively supporting Lykourgos as a running mate. (i was gonna write some shit in australian and act like it applied to both of your gay countries but whatever)

supposed to be tally marks but i think they might've got messed up. due to the technical limitations, i was putting the fifth "\" mark at the end (opposed to on top of the others).

should've put a space in between them tbqh because it does look confusing with the "\/" shape, which calls froth an idea of roman numerals, only further complicating the whole matter.

my b.

election was clearly stolen, where is the quality control and foreign observers
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
you're a racist foreign prosecutor in my town, fuck off
i vote for swampthing

roseweird posted:

also to people voting for me i hope you realize that i actually am serious about deleting the forum so i am taking your votes as confirmation of your desire to end the forum permanently. if you don't want this to happen don't vote for me

lol, you think moderators can delete the forum

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
as a mod you have almost no power, it owns
it might if you removed ifap's revolving door
its not my fault getfiscal released everyone
make me ifap warden, i'll bring back prestige to the job

animedad posted:

a racist...prosecutor

no need to repeat yourself

corey posted:

dont vote for rosewired. idiots. he says hell delete the forum

SHUT THE FUCK UP COREY JESUS CHRIST

TG posted:

animedad posted:

a racist...prosecutor

no need to repeat yourself

correct

lykourgos is cool but not irl or as a poster or in really any real way. but ironically, he's really really cool

roseweird posted:

like i assume there is a big button at the top of every page that says "delete forum" and i can't imagine not pressing it

Edited by Superabound ()

mods can read the secret mod forum that nobody posts in, send people to ifap for between two and seven hours depending on if get phisical is sleeping, edit strangers posts, and make random people of your choosing actual mods in the forum of "thread monitors"
i always felt like becoming the mod of an internet forum would be like waking up in a ditch drunk at 2pm on a tuesday afternoon. everyone who knows you realizes youve hit rock bottom and sort of edges away from you but since youve been sliding into the abyss slowly for years you dont even notice that you can no longer honestly say to yourself "at least things could be worse." instead, you embrace your role and eventually weave a sort of perverse pride about yourself, and maybe you even start telling the story about waking up in the ditch, half-expecting people to be impressed, or at least amused, but instead they fake-smile and excuse themselves

eventually you start up tweeting "seriously" and maybe start a blog or something and then you die within probably five or ten years

anyway, congrats to our new mod(s)
so who won? roseweird and keven?

germanjoey posted:

me & enayeneh won. these are the official results. if the patriarchal & racist administration does not accept the validity of enayeneh's landslide victory then jools is also acceptable.

germanjoey posted:

blinkandwheeze got the most votes and roseweird, keven and jools and tied for second (see tally at the top of the page + votes on this page). if we can still vote twice like last time i'll change my second vote to jools so he wins too.

i vote for keven.
keven wins